Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still here, if that's what you're asking. I'd gladly start up the RP again, if anyone else still wants to do it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
      Considering that the last post was May 4, 2014, no. Please check the last post's date before saying anything to avoid necroposting.
      I never read the rules about "necroposting"
      Please explain thoroughly.
      To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

Is there anymore RP's similar to this?
        (I still play Patapon...)
        To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

Pardon, it seems that I was slightly wrong in that you did ask a relevant question in regard to the thread, but the necroposting rules are as follows:

"if you revive an old thread (a month or older) then you better be either asking a meaningful question or updating with new information. Thread Necromancy will result in a warning on the spot if the post is not relevant or not providing new information."

It was a relevant question, but it seems it's been a full year since the last post so it looks like it died before takeoff. However, as Mima said, it is possible to revive this if there's enough people who want to do it. If not, then you can just go to the main story:
          [IC Board] All the World's a Game - Season II
          [OOC Board] All the World's a Game - Season II

Comment

Except Castlemario WAS asking a relevant question so it's technically not necro.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
            X