X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The RP Bar

I know there was a thread similar to this one a while ago but it seems to have been out of use for a while. Basicly the idea behind this thread is that you can bring characters from any rp new or old active or non and have them interact with any character currently in the bar. they can talk, preform on stage drink eat or start a bar fight. Anything you can think of doing is fine.

this is meant to be a thread where you can take it easy and enjoy yourself so don't feel obligated to make long detailed posts. one liners are fine. So without further ado. lets kick this thing off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Music could be heard playing all throughout the bar as cups were being filled with drinks and voices could be heard chatting all around. Women in maid uniforms were bringing out food to hungry customer and the last act on the stage was just finishing his magic tricks.

(EG)Lycoris: The cat girl was captivated by the amazing magic ricks. she had been watching. Her ears twitched as she focused on the magicial, falling for each of his tricks and believing them to be true. She clapped when the act was over and sipped from her box of juice.

(BO)Misaka Misaka was feeling nervous. Knowing it was her turn to go on stage next, but she needed the money and more importantly the audience needed show.

(EG) Ethan: After yet another bounty being successfully collected, Ethan felt it was about time to unwind, and what better way was there to do so than at the local bar? As Ethan entered through the bar doors, he was greeted to the familiar scent of alcohol, the sounds of people merrymaking and conversing with one another, and the appetizing site of the maid-waitresses serving equally appetizing food and drinks.

(Feels just like home...), Ethan thought to himself after he took a deep breath from his nose and let it out through his mouth, almost as if to absorb the atmosphere into himself. A small smile crept across his helmeted face as he looked to a nearby booth and saw no sign of a "No Smoking" sign in sight. (Better than home.), Ethan thought with a grin. After that, Ethan walked over to one of the nearby booths as he removed his helmet and placed it on the table before then heading over to the bartender.

Ethan sat down on one of the barstools at the bartender's counter before quickly scanning the bottles lining the wall with his gaze. After finding something that would sate his tastes for today, Ethan looked over to the bartender, who would be walking over to take his order at any moment.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

(SK) Brooks: Brooks ws working as the bar tender that day. This old soldier had plenty of battle scars and he clearly had plenty of experience. His facial featured were hardened and he had a neutral look on his face. He didn't seem upset, if anything he was in a good mood but he did't smile either.

After cleaning and drying one last mug, the soldier walked over to the man now sitting at the bar and asked. "What are you buying stranger"?

Comment

(TSU)Sonya: Sitting alone towards the end of the bar was Sonya. Her hair untied and down. Wearing black some short shorts, plain dark purple shirt, a shorter version of her usual jacket, her usual thigh high socks and shoes and lastly a small black beanie on her head. Sonya is drinking some orange Barcarde slowly, only on her 3rd glass. As she does, she thinks about the day she had that made her need some drinks.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(Sanctuary) Zena: The maid was wearing a maid outfit like so many others as she approached Sonya. Her hair was in two long ponytails on each side of her body that showed off her cute pointed ears. "Good evening Miss Sonya. Would you like another refill?

(EG) Lycoris: Lycoris sniffed the air for a moment as she waited for the next act to take the stage. looking over at Zena and Sonya curiously like she could smell something familiar. She looked at Sonya innocently and her cat ears twitched.

Comment

(TSU)Sonya: "Evening Zena, I'll take another please." Sonya said to Zena raising her glass with her head on the bar. "Urgh, why is school so tiring?" She asked herself and noticed that she was being looked at by a cat girl. She gives a small wave hi.

(IS)Shana: Over by the pool/billiards (depending where you live it is called different names) was a looong haired red head wearing all black. Shana was trying to sink all the stripes in before going for solids. She aimed and struck the que ball and missed the stripe she was aiming for. "Another miss." She said depressed and then takes a drink of her beer, some Corona.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(sorry for the wait. Had to do some babysitting)

(Sanctuary) Zena: The elf girl bowed and poured a drink for the girl filling her cup once more."Ay. My job isn't much easier. Walking for hours around the city, fighting dangerous criminals. And even with all that hard work I still have to take a part time job here to pay off my debt. Although I DO like the way i look in this outfit."

(EG) Lycoris: The curious cat girl got up from her chair, leaving her empty juice box behind. She wanted to talk to the girl she saw, but she seemed very shy and almost afraid. She hid behind the girl in the maid outfit and waited for her chance to say hello. Only her haid and her tail were visible from behind the elf maid

Comment

(EG) Ethan: "Lucky Seven. Start the night on a strong note.", Ethan said to Brooks.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

(Sanctuary) Nera
                  The yaju was entering the place after she finished some errands, the blac and white vixen's gear was her usual, yet her cloak had rips in some places. Even though she knew about the damaged cloak Nera didn't seem to mind.

Taking a stool on the bar, the fox sat and sighed with a smile on her face.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(SK) Brooks: Brooks took a moment to mix the man's drink before placing it in a shot glass in front of him. The rough looking male then turned and looked at the yaju woman. "Can I get you anything ma'am?"

(BO) Misaka: Misaka finally stepped onto the stage. The bar owner had announced over the speakers that she would be singing and dancing for the audience. The girl was visually verviious on stage as she looked out to see if a certain someoen was watching her. "H-hello everyone I'm Misaka and I'm gonna sing you a song!"

Comment

(Sanctuary) Nera

"A glass of water please" the fox asked as she took a small bag and took a set of vials of varied colors

(Was that a hint Tewi? )
                      (BO) Mirabelle

The pinkette appeared on the door with an exhausted posture, her schedule with errands and going to practice sessions for an oncoming tournament. Mirabelle sat on the nearest table to the stage and relaxed on it while waving at the girl on it.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(TSU)Sonya: After Zena poured Sonya a refill, Sonya took a small sip. "Maybe you should show off how good you look in it to your man." She said with a slight blush, showing that she's getting buzzed. She looks at Zena and notices a cat tail. "When did you grow a tail? -hic-" She asks.

(IS)Shana: She took another sip before returning to her pool but before she took her shot, Misaka announced that she was going to sing.

(Sanctuary)Zero: Working in the kitchen cooking up some orders wearing an apron and hair net. Zero is flipping some burgers and shaking up the fries basket, all with sighing. "This is boring but I need the pay." He said as he finishes up the order and rings the bell.

Comment

(Sanctuary) Zena:: The girl was emberased for a moment. she didn't know what Sonya meat by ("her man") Zena hadn't been dating anyone and she had only ever been flirted with by one boy before. She didn't mean him did she. What she said next slightly confused hher. Seh turned to find Lycoris standing behind her. The elf giggled for a moment and patted the cat on the head. "Why don' you two sit down and talk for a bit. I need to get back to work." She sai as she returned to the kitchen

Once inside she quickly found Zero and went over too him. "How's the last order coming?"

(EG) Lycoris: The cat purred softly when she was petted by the elf, feeling a bit calmer now she sat down at the table with sonya and asked her. "I... Umm sorry for just coming over here but... Somethng abou t you smells very nice."

(SK) Brooks: "Water? It's o the house." He said letting her know water was free at this bar. he filled her up a glass and placed it in front of her. He could respect her because he could see the wisdom in her eyes and the years of experiance still showed on her young looking body. "I can tell just by looking at you. You've been to hell and back haven't you. What's you're story stranger?" He asked the fox hoping she would humor him with her story."

Comment

(TSU)Sonya: She cracked a smirk seeing that her joke worked. She didn't know if Zena even had a man or not, she only wanted to tease her. Zena said she had to get back to work and then Lycoris joined her. She said something about her smelling nice. "Only thing it can be is either this -slowly spins her drink- or the couple of sprays I did of perfume." She said taking another sip.

(Sanctuary)Zero: He turned around when he heard Zena asking about the last order. "Burger with only cheese, lettuce and ketchup with small fries litely salt? I just placed it at the window." He said and then sat down after cleaning the flat grill.

Comment

(woops forgot to do this)

(BO) Misaka: Misaka felt relaxed and confidant knowing her friend Mirabella was there cheering her on. the girl closed her eyes and waited for the music to start. She sang one of her favortie songs and soon the whole bar was filled with music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYGuYSIC_iY

(EG) Lycoris: The cat girl blinked and scratched the top of her head. She was almost sure she smelt something familiar on the girl, but she didn't recognize either of those two things."Oh i see. What is that you're drinking? It dose smell nice."

(Sanctuary) Zena: "Right I'll take it right away... Oh and umm... Thank you. I really didnt' want to do this job alone and having a friend with me makes it a lot less stressful." She said before taking the tray in her hands and turnning to leave with the tray of food.

Comment

Working...
                              X