Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Sanctuary)Zero: Zero looks at Zena. "Saying guys can't cook?" He asked teasingly back at her. "I just can't picture you in normal clothes with an apron and cooking." He said going back to his food. "Although looking at me, it's hard to picture me cooking too." Zero thought.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(???) Mettaton:

Upon Ethan finally answering Mettaton celebrated as confetti fell from the ceiling above Sans and Ethan, and a typical 'victory' tune played for the two as indication of the two getting it correct. For Sans had also chosen D. This made Mettaton ecstatic as he spoke into his mic again.

"Wonderful. Wonderful! WONDERFUL! Looks like Ethan and Sans got the first two questions correct~! So onto our next one..." Mettaton spoke as the large monitor behind them began to display the 4 different answers.

"How many letters are in my name~ Mettaton~nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Mettaton said aloud as he then continued to add duplicates of the last letter to his name. As seen on the big monitor behind the trio.

The answers were... odd. Almost as if they were rigged.

A): 15.3 (and the number keeps increasing.) B): 55.6 (and this number keeps changing randomly to completely different numbers.)

C): 32 (This number is decreasing rapidly before it restarts back at 32.) D): <. . .> (This number is invisible. AKA. Blank.)

One has to wonder. Is this question rigged...?

Sans seemed to not be answering this one right away. Almost as if he's hesitant to answer.

Comment

(Sanctuary) Seki: The little necromancer just blinked and looked at her screen as the numbers kept going up. Eventually she just pressed C as her best guess.

(EG) Lycoris: Lycoris pawed at the tail with her hand for a few more minutes before catching it and rubbing her cheek on the soft fur, purring happily as she did so.

(Sanctuary) Zena: Zena giggled softly at what the boy said before responding. "Well you couldn't get much worse than my father. One time when i was little he tried to make noodles for us. But he used the forge to heat them up and ended up melting the pot."

Comment

(Sanctuary) Nera

The yaju chuckled at the feline´s innocent nature, (Sometimes, you just need to have some light in this gray world, it is a refreshing moment that can lift the fog and give a glimpse of real happiness) she thought taking another piece of her steak with a claw and eating it with content. Her tail still moving from time to time to play with Lycoris.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(SK) Brooks: With a slight smirk, Brooks took out a bottle of the strongest whisky he had and poured the man a shot. Few people could manage such a strong drink but this fellow seemed confident. "Now this, is the good stuff."

(EG) Lycoris: The cat eventually warmed up to the fox enough to crawl into her lap, content to just sit there and relax for as long as the fox would allow her. Her whole body was purring as she relaxed against the soft fur.

Comment

(EG0) Eleos: A grin grew on Eleos's face when he saw Brook's smirk. He took the glass, first admiring the look and smell of the liquid. Throwing his head back, he gulped down the whole shot before bringing the glass back down to the bar. His eyes closed and his shoulders rolled as he felt it burn its way down. "Aaaah... that is the good stuff." Once the initial burn subsided he then took a closer look at Brooks. "So what's your story? You don't seem like you do this for a living."

(AtWaG) Chara: When no one was looking, the young Chara that was sitting at the bar was replaced by an older Chara who was drinking a chocolate bear beer. She seemed to be deep in thought.

Comment

(Sanctuary) Nera

(This one is either too trusting, or has a really good sense of people) the vixen thought as her paw petted Lycoris´ head gently while she finished her meal. Her tail was still being held by the cat girl as a body pillow, so she was stuck in two ways. (I have the evening free and the morning too) she shrugged while looking at the dancing ice figurines she was controlling.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Sanctuary)Zero: Zero hung his head when he heard how Molack cooked noodles. "At least he doesn't have to worry about sneezing and destroying the kitchen with wind." He muttered with some food in his mouth.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(SK) Brooks: Brooks silently refilled the man's shot glass before he answered his question. "War claimed the better half of my adult life. Not that I'm complaining any. It's all guys like me are good for."

(EG) Lycoris: Little Lycoris looked as though she could have fallen asleep at any moment, but she tried to stay awake and hold out until her master came back to pick her up. "So soft. It's like..." she stopped for a moment to let out a long yawn "lie a warm bed."

(Sanctuary) Zena:The elf girl giggled softly at his response before answering him. I think Papyrus did that for us." She took another bite of her food and chewed it slowly to enjoy the taste.

Comment

(EG) Ethan: Ethan was about to answer, but when he saw the letters in Mettaton's name increase ever higher, he removed his hand from the botton before staring at Mettaton and asked a question.

"So uhh, can you use that name in a sentence?", Ethan asked Mettaton.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

(ATWAG) Sans:

After Seki had answered and Ethan had asked a question, Sans just smiled and shrugged before pushing the D button on his panel. He then turned to Mettaton who began speaking in response to Ethan.

(???) Mettaton:

After Seki and Sans answered, Mettaton turned to Ethan and if Mettaton had eyes (in his current form) he'd be winking at Ethan.

"Why of course Darling~ I could use it in a sentence! 'Oh Mettaton~nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... is the sexiest robot on TV!' Is that good enough?" Mettaton spoke as he then held the mic up to Ethan. "Nowhurryquickthetimeisalmostup !" The box-shaped robot said very quickly.

Indeed the timer is at 5 seconds left...

Comment

(EG) Ethan: Ethan clenched his teeth before quickly slamming D as soon as Mettaton started speaking quickly. He chose this answer as the other answers did not have the right numbers for the letters in the name on them.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just as Ethan pushed his button, and chose the same answer as Sans. The music Mettaton had playing paused... and unfortunately for Ethan the timer had inadvertently hit 0 before he had answered. It was extremely close though. Only a fraction of a second. However Ethan could have swore he had at least one FULL second left... was the timer... rigged...? Either way what Mettaton said next proved to be bad news.

(???) Mettaton:
                            "Oh what a shame!! It seems like the only one who had got it right was Seki~!" Said the robot show host as the monitor above them had shifted the image of Mettaton's name with a bunch of the letter N increasing had then suddenly stopped and went back to just 'METTATON' without any extra N's at the end. Which is what Seki's answer, the one that had kept starting at Mettaton with 32 n's, but decreased down to normal Mettaton. Before restarting back at 32. That question really was rigged.

"Ethan~! Sans~! Looks like you have earned a... proper punishment~" Just as Mettaton said that two large trapdoors suddenly opened right beneath Sans and Ethan.

(ATWAG) Sans:

Sans had figured that something bad would happen if he got the answer wrong. He didn't know exactly WHAT would happen, but Sans being Sans, he had quickly slid to the side as if he was just shifting his possession with some kind of magic to avoid the trapdoor. Immediately after Ethan fell into the trapdoor, the trapdoors closed. So Sans avoided falling.

Mettaton's reaction wasn't... pretty.

(???) Mettaton:

". . . Sans. . . you dirty. Little. Cheater. Normally I'd punish a contenstant for cheating, but a little cheating does add a little fun and excitement. Though I'm afraid our friend Ethan will experience a DIFFERENT kind of excitement! Let's just say he'll have a bit of a blast~!" Mettaton spoke, finishing with a joke before he said the real threatening line. Mettaton's robotic voice previously had a lot of... energy and charisma, but now it's just... rather serious and dark as Mettaton rolled over to Sans, facing the skeleton face to... screen.

"I'll only allow this once Sans. I will not have you ruining my show. If I catch you cheating one more time... I swear I'll do something... out of character." Mettaton spoke quietly to Sans, but just loud enough for Seki to hear. After that little threat Mettaton wheeled back over to his position on stage.

Sans, with hands in his pocket and face rather unphazed by the threat, just leaned over to Seki and spoke.

(ATWAG) Sans:

"you know my brother may think he's a sexy rectangle, but i don't think i'm ready to fall for him." Joked Sans, obviously Sans was finding his own enjoyment in beginning to mess with Mettaton.

Comment

(Sanctuary) Seki: The necromancer just shrugged her shoulders and looked back at the skeleton before answering. "I mean sure he has a hard body but look at that figure. Although I'd prefer someone with a big pillowy chest." she answered while giving him a slight wink as if to tease him. "That brings up an interesting question though. Hey Mettaton if someone fucked you would it be considered using toys or necrophilia? I don't suppose you have a vibrate function?"

(ATWAG) Papyrus: the skeleton looked at the stage with a rather confused look before turnning to the pink haired girl and whispering to her. "Uhh human... what are they talking about?"

Comment

(Sanctuary)Zero: He looked at Zena with a -_- face. "Don't remind me. I'll most likely have to be the one to clean up the mess." Zero said with a sighing voice.

Comment

Working...
                                X