Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    Somewhere in California | Originally posted by Sustic

As the man taunted Jason like a dumbass, he quickly jumped slightly as he could have swore he felt what seemed to have been a needle poking through his finger. Unaware of what had exactly happened, he pulled his finger out of the whole in the glass and just gave Jason a bit of a glare and a look of confusion. However after a minute of just staring at Jason, the soldier just shook his head and figured it was nothing but his imagination.

With that out of the way he stopped and went back to one of the seats in the cargo hold of the truck they are in. Taking a seat the Soldier just kept his eye on Jason. Meanwhile... outside of the truck, and about one mile down the road, hiding within the forest that lined both sides of the dirt path the Military vehicles are driving down... A group of 4 men were getting into position. One of them wielding a rather old but in still working condition RPG-7 was lining up a shot, in hopes of taking down one of the vehicles in the Military Squadron. Mainly the tank leading the Cargo trucks.

: It wouldn't be long until the Tank got in sight between the foliage of the surrounding forest. "Just keep steady, and once they get within sight. Fire. Once the first vehicle is taken out, the rest of us will go in and secure the goods." The man wearing what seemed to be a black coat and holding a pair of binoculars commanded. Soon before Jason knows it he'll be caught in the crossfire of a rather annoying situation. But who knows. Maybe it'll be his chance to initiate his plan proper.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    ((This is a big one, but here: This is the part of the RP between me and Koishi ))

Spoiler:

PsychoSustic - 03/02/2017
    It was getting late along the east coast of the US. At 8:00 pm the sun had already set, and most shops in the city of Sacramento, California were beginning to close up for the night. Save for the occasional Convenience Store and other major business chain here and there. All the while the night life of the city was beginning to become active. Some of the signs that lined the still opened buildings lit up with some rather flashy neon colors, and those who either worked the night shift, or just enjoy the city at night were beginning to fill the streets.
    There were people of all types. Some psychics and Animalia began to come out under the protection of the night, with others being the ordinary business man trying to make it to the subway before it got too late.(edited)
    However in the alleyway out back behind a lone bakery that was getting close to closing up for the night, a rumbling could be heard as a lone manhole cover began to shake as if someone from inside the sewers was trying to push it open. Eventually the manhole cover lifted up just enough for a lone green humanoid figure pushed the manhole lid out of the way before climbing out.
    The green... man-thing climbed out of the sewer and revealed a rather slim, almost frail looking human-like form. In all intents and purposes this 'guy' looked like he would be human. If the human was completely naked and glowing a neon green in color... and lacked any private parts. Hell this strange person even appeared to have the vague shape of what looked like hair coming out the top of it's head.

Well after it climbed out of the sewer, the 'man' looked around before a faint growl could be heard coming from his abdomen. Of which made the man place a hand over his stomach and speak up.
    "I hear ya, I hear ya. No need to get all antsy up here. I'll find ya some food friend." The man spoke as he scanned the area with a non-existent face.
    Even though the man seemed to lack a face, it was still somehow able to see and speak, and upon spotting a dumpster he clapped his hands together and spoke once again. "Ah finally. I reckon this place has to have some food. I mean if I'm behind where I think I am then there should be.... Oh well wouldn't hurt to check." The figure spoke as he walked over to the dumpster and opened it. The second he did a small group of racoons who managed to slip into the dumpster looked up and hissed at the strange figure.
    Clearly this startled the figure as he let out a loud scream, followed by him falling back and crashing into some trashcans that sat next to the dumpster. Causing even more of a ruckus. As this happened the racoons quickly climbed out of the dumpster before running off down the alley.
    Thus leaving the... man on the ground dazed, and in a mess of tipped over trash cans and garbage. Unaware that he might have just caught the attention of whoever might be inside the bakery.
    ((Done.))

Koishi Komeiji - 03/02/2017
    Meanwhile,the inside of the bakery was quiet, the final customers leaving as Koi waved them goodbye with a smile, switching the open sign to closed.

It was a slower day, but it didn't stop Koi's feelings towards her job. Seeing people with happy faces, delighting in baked treats. It put a smile to Koi's face and a hope for the future, alongside giving her some small sense of peace, considering her former life. Her thoughts on this were interrupted by a loud noise from the back.

She knew about the raccoons back there. They were quite nice little fellows. Must have scared somebody. Wait, who would be back there? Koi's face scrunched up a little in confusion as she peeked out the back door. Sprawled on the ground was something that could be considered a man, albiet glowing. Brightly, to add. It was as if raw energy condensed itself into the form of a person, then rummaged through trash bins.

"Ohs! Yous must have spooked the raccoon fellas. Theys dun' likes tha' much." Koi spoke, not really that bewildered by the being's strange appearance. She went up and patted a few of the raccoons on the head, feeding them a few crumbs from her pocket, resulting in them making a somewhat cute purring-like sound.

"Theres yous go, little fellas. Dun' be hissin' at peoples. Is rudestuffs!" Koi pointed her finger at the raccoons, who seemed to get the message, quietly biting into their crumbs.

PsychoSustic - 03/02/2017
    The mysterious stranger continued to lay down, naked among the garbage he had accidentally knocked over after being startled, but being no longer dazed he turned to face the strange girl who had opened the back door to the bakery. The green man just turned and stared at Koi with his blank, empty... face. At first he didn't say a thing as he was thinking how to respond to the girl, but after a brief think session he finally spoke.
    "Yeah well, I dun like to be scared either lassie. I mean one good spook would have sent me jumping so high into the air I probably wouldn't come down for a good hour." The green stranger spoke as he quickly reeled his feet and legs back before springing up off the ground with surprising strength, and funnily enough he seemed to have sent himself at least a foot or two into the air. From which he began to gently float down far slower than a human would have descended, even if it was such a short distance. It looked like this guy was as light as a balloon the way he seemed to briefly float down slowly.

After landing on his feet he stumbled a bit as he tried to catch his balance, but thankfully it wasn't that hard for him as he then stood up straight before turning to Koi. Examining her closely with that faceless... face.(edited)
    ((done))

Koishi Komeiji - 03/03/2017
    "Wells, tha' sounds inconvenientstuffs." Koi replied as the fellow approached. She had her guard up, in secret of course. Didn't want such things to ruin conversation unless it turned sour.

So, as they looked closely, she simply poked the center of his "face" lightly with a finger, releasing a light "boop" from her mouth as she did so.

"You's be warmstuffs. Tha's nice." Koi noted. In truth, she was simply trying to figure out a bit on what this fellow was. She had an idea, the boop giving her a little more information. It felt familiar.

Almost like back when they were augmenting her. But what was it, exactly? Her memory wasn't the beast, even with the upgrades. Regardless, she waited for a response quietly.

PsychoSustic - 03/03/2017
    The green stranger just stood there watching Koi when suddenly he was met with her lightly poking him dead center in the face while letting out a small 'boop'. This didn't seem to cause him any real sort of discomfort. Instead he just seemed to chuckle a bit, almost as if it tickled.
    The odd thing Koi would have noticed about him from just a simple poke was that he... almost felt like a marshmallow. A nice, soft, and squishy marshmallow.
    Not only that he smelled faintly of... citrus fruit? Maybe not the most pleasant of smells, but it was just further evidence that this guy wasn't normal.
    Either way after being booped on the face, he replied. "Heh. Well thanks little miss. I take that as one heck of a compliment I tell you what."
    ((Done.))

Koi tilted her head at that comment in confusion, but decided to continue the conversation.

"So, ums, wha' ares yous doin' back heres, anywhos?" Koi asked. "I's dun' thinks it be raccoon-friends. Theys dun' seem to likes you. Thos theys just be choosy fellas."

The raccoons in question appeared to be glaring daggers at the stranger. Perhaps they simply didn't like the smell. Koi had a distinct feeling she knew the actual answer, but decided to be polite.

That was the right way to converse, right? She still was a bit rusty at this.

As Koi mentioned the raccoons again, the strange man turned to face the little vermin and furrowed his non-existent brow before a sudden growl came from the area a human stomach would be. It was a rather loud growl of sorts, and indicated he was hungry.
    At that moment he turned back to Koi and replied. "Well I'll say that it'd be cause my abdominal area keeps talkin'."
    He replied. Clearly he was, as he said, hungry. Or... at least it seemed like he was hungry. "So I decided to see if there was those fancy so-called scraps out back. Unfortunately your little 'friends' had gotten to 'em before I."
    ((Done.))

"Ehh?!" Koi seemed a little appalled, grabbing Bandit by the shoulder.

"Nobody's gonna eat from the garbage today if i's got anythin' to say about it! Yous gonna' get actual foodstuffs!" Koi said with confidence, dragging Bandit into the bakery.

While the place was closed and they were te only two there, the smell of freshly baked goods sang in the air. Koi dropped Bandit off at a chair and gave them a little menu.

"Pick wha' yous wan'!" Koi spoke excitedly.

Before he could say anything in retaliation, the stranger quickly got grabbed and practically lifted off his feet by Koi. Who then promptly dragged him inside the bakery where she had sat hi down at a table. Despite being confused he seemed to go along with it as he took the menu and began looking at it.
    After about a good 5 minutes he put the menu down and stared blankly at the wall across the roo from him.
    He then turned to Koi and spoke. "I ain't that picky so just bring me me anythin' you want missy."

"Okies!" Koi spoke, heading to the back for a moment before coming out with a platter of various bakery treats and breads.

"Heres yous go, fella. Had a lot o' spare foodstuffins todays." Koi spoke, alying down the platter in front of him and pulling up a seat opposite the fellow.

Just at the moment Koi had brought out the platter of baked goodies, the green man just looked at the plate and picked one of the small pastries. It looked to be a pastry filled with some strawberry jam. Looking at it he tilted his head before doing what seemed to be sniffing the small goodie. After a very brief examination he then suddenly took the pastry and shoved straight into his face. As he shoved into his blank face it just seemed to get stuck halfway before it just... started to slide further into his head before disappearing.
    The green man couldn't really taste the pastry, but one thing was for sure. It seemed to help cure that grumbling tummy a little. Having seemingly liked it he began to quite literally consue to food almost like a vacuum. Taking each of the baked goods and putting it into his mouth where it just seemed to get absorbed into his body...
    ((Done.))

"Sos." Koi spoke, looking at him with a slightly tilted head.

"Who's are yous, anyways?" Koi asked. "Yous dun' seem like the type to try n' dig around n' mess with raccoons."

She was putting off the more obvious question for now, as they wanted to get an idea of who exactly they were dealing with here. It was more important than the obvious.

Koi, meanwhile took a snickerdoodle from the platter herself, since they seemed to be less on enjoying the meal and more on simply absorbing it.

PsychoSustic - 03/04/2017

The strange green man continued to devour the delectable snacks with vigor, and soon the entire platter was gone, and with it the growling of his 'stomach' as well. In fact he seemed satisfied with the meal. However the moment he was asked about who he was he seemed to hesitate. As a matter of a fact he didn't look like he wanted to talk about that topic. At least at first glance, until he suddenly turned to Koi and shrugged. With a very short brief phrase he muttered being...
    "I dunno. I just am sorta me miss."

Koishi Komeiji - 03/04/2017
    "Eh?" Koi tilted her head a little.

"Tha's super inspecificthingies!" she replied, mouth partially full of snickerdoodle, pausing before she swallowed, licking her lips of cinnammon before continuing.

"You's gotta have a name! Is importants for bein' a people-person! Like, my's namestuffs be Koi! Is nice to meet yous, mister..." Koi made a few hand gestures urging the stranger to finish the statement.

The green stranger just sorta shrugged instead of properly finishing Koi's sentance. He even seemed a bit confused by how he tilted his head in response. Contemplating. Trying to think of a anything like a name to tell Koi. Unfortunately he couldn't seem to think of or remember one. As such he just replied slightly casually.
    "Sorry missy, but I don't have one. Just sorta opened mah non-existent eyes around... what is it when the bright thing in the sky goes down and it goes dark? I can't remember what that bright glowy thing is that sits up there. It's on the tip of mah mind though."
    ((Done.))

"That woulds be the sun, fella. N' the time would be night, likes nows." Koi replied in a slow manner. Now she was confused. Or rather, confuzzled, as she preferred to call it.

"You's know hows to talk n' stuffs, but yous dun' knows wha' the sun is?" Koi asked skeptically.
    "Weirdstuffs. N' yous need a name. I's not gonna call you Mr. Glowy. Yous dun' seem like a Mr. Glowy. Thos yous are glowy. Hms." Koi thought.

The green man shrugged once more in response to Koi's comments, especially her question about how he knows some stuff... but not other things. It was honestly quite weird, but there was only one answer he could think of in response.
    "Well it's hard to say why I know things. It's like I just sorta knew stuff, and it feels like I should remember some things but when I try to remember I just keep drawin' blanks. Honestly I'm in one weird predicament now aren't I? Don't know mah name, don't even know what I am! Now what kind of man doesn't even know what he is?" The man replied. Venting ever so slightly, however he immediately stopped as he then looked around the bakery. As if he was trying to think of something... however he then spoke up. "Yeah... no. I had one of 'em moments where you get a thought in your head or at least you think you do, but then turns out it was just your brain pullin yer leg."
    He spoke again before a brief pause...
    "Well. If I had one. I think I have one."
    ((Done.))

"Wells, I's could check what you're made of, if yous wan'. But I's kinda got an ideathingy." Koi suggested.

"Name be importantstuffs, thos. Needs to figure somethin' outs." she added right after.

PsychoSustic - 03/05/2017
    The green man just sat there and tilted his head at Koi's suggestion of an idea.
    Safe to say he was intrigued and as such he agreed. "Why not? I'm a patient man." The man answered
    "but I still don't remember any name for mahself..."
    ((Done.))

Koishi Komeiji - 03/06/2017
    "Alright thens!" Koi spoke. Her eyes then began to lightly glow, before shifting colour to a bright blue.

"Okies. Let's see heres..." Koi started, making a someqhat quizzical face for a moment as she began to read her findings.

"No bones that I's can sees." she explained, shifting colours to orange, putting her hand next to the stranger for comparison.

"Your body heat's average. I's thinks. Lemme see wha' else..." her eyes shifted again to purple.

"Ooooooooohhhhhs." Koi spoke in realization, eye colour shifting back to green, glow dying down as she blinked experimentally a few times.

"You's be made o' gas. Super full o' Infinitus radiation. S'what's keepin' yous together. I's always had ideathingies about tha'." Koi started. "Had to learn abou' Infinitus stuffs a long time agos. Tha' kinda stuff caused psychics, weird animal people-persons, tha' kind o' thing. But we's only saw the effects o' tha' stuff in smaller amounts, but you's might be wha' happens when peoples get larger amounts." Koi explained, stretching her arms out wide.

"Like, super, super big amounts!" Koi said once more for emphasis. "Musta' been right next to a reactor or somethin'."

PsychoSustic - 03/06/2017

The man just sat there and listened to Koi's explanation, and was not really fazed by her glowy eye tricks she used. Mainly because he hasn't been around people enough to know if that is a common thing or not.
    Either way he responds curiously.
    "Well I don't know about this Infinitus Radiation, Psychics, or animal people you talk about miss, but I will say one thing.... I'm a gas!? What do ya mean I'm a gas? Guess that'd explain some things. But what about mah memory? If I'm what happens to people who get lotsa that stuff you talked about, then shouldn't I have more memories?"
    He was clearly confused at her analysis.
    ((Done.))

Koishi Komeiji - 03/06/2017
    "Wells, I's mean you're a gas. Like smoke or air, just really condensed into one thing instead o' bein' all around us." Koi started.

"As for the memory thingy, I's not exactly sure, but radiation in general is really degenerative, or, um..." Koi was thinking of a way to explain it as simple as possible.

"Okay, picture just a normal human fella. You's expose 'em to radiation in large doses, their insides get scrambled, the stuff that makes up their body just dyin', and then theys die. Enough radiation could cause peoples to be almost liquified, all drippy-drippy." Koi started.

"So, if it can scramble the cellstuffs enough to liquify 'em, why not go to the next step n' turn them into gas? I's be speakin' kinda theoretically heres. Like, is just a theory-thingy. Could be wrongs." Koi continued.

"So, if the person you's was before keeled over n' died, your brain probably lost most o' the information before you's came back. Near-death experiences can result in brain damage, you's know. You's practically be a different-people-person. Is might be why's yous know English, but dunnos other thingies. Is leftover stuffs from who you's were before." Koi finished, breathing in and out. She had said that all in one breath.

"Thingy is, you's probably the first time this ever happened. Infinitus radiation's new. We's really dunno too much about it. Is lots o' unknowns. You's just be another blank filled in, I's guess is a way to put it." Koi finished.

PsychoSustic - 03/09/2017
    The lengthy discussion that Koi gave the guy was honestly confusing and to be fair, lost the Green Guy completely. Either way after such a discussion he could only ever think of one question, and one question only. "So I'm a gas. That's what you're sayin'? " The green guy responded as he tilted his head.
    Apparently this guy's attention span isn't that long due to how he lost track of Koi's description rather quickly, despite having showed interest earlier.
    ((Done.))

Koishi Komeiji - 03/09/2017
    "Wells, yeah, part o' it. Tha's not the importantstuffs, thos. Uh, how's to say it super shortstuffs...?" Koi thought for a moment, tapping her chin before looking back to them.

"Okies, yous be gas, probably was human-person before. Radiationstuffs probablies made you melty then gassy. Is also why's yous dun' rememberstuffs. I's dunnos exactly why's. Nobody knows. New radiation be weirdstuffs. You's be first like you's." Koi said in shorthand.

"You's get all tha'?" Koi asked, tilting her head herself.

PsychoSustic - 03/14/2017

The green man listened to her abridged description of what he might be, and now understanding it a bit better... mostly. He nodded as he leaned back in the chair. "Ah I get it now Miss. I'm just some sorta gas of this new kind of 'radiation' that's been goin' round. Still don't help me with a name though. " The man replied as he just sorta seemed to rock back in forth in the chair that wasn't meant to rock back and forth at all before eventually falling back onto the floor with a rather loud crash thanks to the chair. Guess he shouldn't have been so casual.
    Either way he didn't seem fazed, and as he laid on the ground, he looked up at Koi and asked. "Now what 'bout you Missy? What's your story?"
    ((Done.))

Koishi Komeiji - 03/15/2017
    Koi simply got up and pulled the chair back up with ease, not too phased anymore after realizing this fellow's nature.

Her eyes did widen a little upon asking for a story, although imperceptibly so. She'd learn to obscure such things a long time ago.

She sighed, sitting herself back down, adjusting her position in the seat a little.

"Wells, considerin' how's yous dun' like long stuffs, I's dunnos if I's can really say the whole thingy." Koi started, finishing her little adjustments.

"But, to put it supersimples, i've done bad things an' I's wanna' redeem meselfs." Koi replied.

"Is why's I's work here. In this bakerything. I's can give people foodstuffs! See the smiles on their faces as they dig into me food I's made myself!" Koi gave a smile, waving her hands a little for added effect, before looking a little solemn.

"I can make some people happy at least. Not that it will help too much for what i've done." Koi replied.

"And here I's be, spillin' things nobody knows to a person who doesn't even know their name. Life's weirdstuffs like tha', I's guess." Koi finished with a shrug.(edited)

PsychoSustic - 03/19/2017

Hearing her own story, the green man just seemed sorta interested. As if he wanted to learn a bit more about her, but at the same time it seemed as if Koi didn't want to go any further or deeper with her origin story. At the same time it made the green man think a bit.
    "Hm..."
    The green man just stared off at the ceiling as he just thought...
    What was his history like? Had he done some questionable, if not bad things? Does he too need to redeem himself? Or was he just some poor soul that a bad run in with that stuff Koi mentioned... That is if what Koi hypothesized is true. Either way the green man just continued to think before finally giving a proper response.
    "Guess we both have a checkered past huh? You had a bad past, and I dun remember my own."
    ((Done.))(edited)

Koishi Komeiji - 03/19/2017
    Koi gave a small chuckle, looking towards the ceiling, leaning back a little.

"Wells, I's dunnos if checkered be the right termthingy." Koi started.

"Checkered past means it's a mix. Goodstuffs, badstuffs, neutralstuffs, like checkerboard. White, black, white, black. You's might have tha' luxury, fella. I's dunno if I's can say the same." Koi replied.

"I's can kinda guess a few thingies about ya' from what you's seemingly be. You's were made from radiation. Tons n' tons o' radiation. Is not found in nature. You's probably worked at one o' the big Infinitus Reactors. Stuff which powers a lot o' things nowadays." Koi theorized.

"Might'a slipped n' fell in. Some kinda emergencything. Somethin' which had you subjected to all the radiation tha' thingy puts out. Is only idea I have. N'if tha's true, you's were probably a scientist or engineer-fella. Probably not tha' bad of a life."

"You's got a chance to have had goodstuffs. College, lots o' smarties. Alls i's got is death." Koi finished, adjsuting herself to look at the green man.

"Consider wha' you's got an opportunitythingy, fella. You's got a fresh start from square one. Not a lot o' people get tha' chance. You's can be who's you's wanna be." Koi commented. "I's wish I was in those shoes o' yours right now, for surestuffins."

PsychoSustic - 03/22/2017
    "Well whatever my life was, I don't think I could ever get back to it thanks to a lack of the ol' memory. New start is also nice, but I have no clue what to do from here. All i've been doin' is goin from place to place in this town. Takin food, and other things get myself some goods here and there. Been caught... maybe once or twice. People yell at me. I just go and hide and then no one is able to find me. At least not yet. You're probably the first person to ever take me in and give me food."
    The green man spoke as he stood up. "So I think I'm already at a rather poor start. People who have seen me don't seem to think too kindly of me as to me bein' all glowy and stuff."
    ((Done.))

Koishi Komeiji - 03/22/2017
    "Wells, humans dun' like different thingies." Koi explained.

"First, there's was discrimination 'cause of the color of your skin. Then different ideastuffs. Nowadays, is psychics n' animal-people persons." she continued. "You's probablies be in a similar kinda thingy. Thos, I's dunno if stealin' foodstuffs is the best to help ya' in tha' regard."

Koi made a thinking face, an idea forming in her head. "Ohs. I's was seein' the way you ate the foodstuffs. Considerin' yous probably can't taste or anythin', have yous thought about eatin' non-foodstuffs? I's think yous might just need matter, not specificthingies."

PsychoSustic - 03/25/2017
    The green guy was about to speak up in response with his own little thoughts on Koi's observations of how different people are treated nowadays, but when she started to ask a question regarding if he's ever bothered to try and eat things that weren't well... food.
    Thinking about that for a moment he quickly just shrugged. "Nope. Never tried to eat anythin' that wasn't food. I mean I remember that it isn't that pleasant to try to consume the stuff like metal or rocks. I mean I think I remember a time where I tried to bite a rock. I think. Still foggy. Coulda just been a dream I had once."
    ((Done.))

Koishi Komeiji - 03/26/2017
    "I's think maybe past life. You's dun' gots teeththingies. I's think, at least." Koi shrugged before thinking.

"Wells, there's lots o' stuff that ain't metal or rocks. Plants o' all sorts, plastic's pretty abundant here in the citystuffs, I's think. You's could be a neato recyclerthing. Or somethin'. I's dunnos." Koi thought out loud, taking away the dish as they were finished, heading over to clean it off, although not much needed to, considering the stuff was mostly eaten whole.

"Welp. You's had your fair share o' foodstuffs." Koi noted, moving around to finish up her cleaning and closing for the night.

"N' I's be done here, so I's be lockin' up. "Is best to, uh, scaddadle? I's think tha's wha' is called. Weirdstuffs. Englishthingy be all sorts o' weirdstuffs." Koi noted out loud.

"So, um, you's can scoot your patoot." Koi reminded.

PsychoSustic - 03/29/2017
    "Well I uh... Thanks I suppose Miss." The Green Man replied as he turned to the door they came in from before leaving with a small wave goodbye to Koi. As he closed the door behind him he placed his hands on his hips and turned to the Raccoons which were munching on some thrown out bread crusts and stuff. As he stared at them, the raccoons just stared back before hissing. At the response of the raccoons the green man just sorta flinched back before just replying quietly. "Hiss to you too trash bandits.... bandits... Hmm." The Green Man said as he began to think as he walked over to the open manhole cover. Just as he put his legs in the open sewer entrance which he was ready to jump in... He spoke. "Bandits.... Bandit.... Hm. I like the sound o' that." The green guy spoke as he then leapt into the sewer, dragging the manhole cover over the sewer as he dropped in.
    ((Done.))

Koishi Komeiji - 03/30/2017
    As the fellow vanished with the click of a doorknob, Koi let out a bit of breath. Strange fellow. Though the implications of life coming directly from that curious radiation left her a little worried about what else it could do in such large quantities.

Regardless, she cleaned up the shop, put what leftover sweets were there into a box and left the store, locking both doors fully on the way out.

The night air breezed by, a welcome reprieve from the heat of day. If she had the opportunity, she really wanted to head northward. Maybe that Canada place would be welcoming? She pushed the thought from her mind as she walked by, listening to everything around her.

It was oddly silent. Nothing more than the wind and her own two feet making noise as she pulled up her capelet a little more to cover part of her face. It was something she did instinctively at this point, hiding her identity to all, save for her very lightly glowing green eyes.

She never understood why it got so quiet here, nor how. She pushed onwards anyways, box o' goodies in her arm as she disappeared into the city once more, heading to her little home.

PsychoSustic - 04/24/2017
    After the odd, yet... interestingly entertaining meeting between a young lady with a dark secret, and the amnesiac human shaped mass of gelatinous gas, an entire night went by rather peacefully. The quiet of the night was definitely nice for the green man who had decided to camp out in the sewer system like he usually does. However he didn't seem to stray too far from the sewer entrance behind the bakery that Koi worked at. Rather he seemed to be actually lost. Though this was a bit of a common occurance ever since he woke up as a mass of walkin, talkin... gas stuff. I mean he usually keeps track of where he goes by litter and stuff along the sewer. However usually the garbage gets picked up or move due to various reasons. Whether it's cause of rodents, or just the sewers doing sewer stuff. The Green Man always ends up lost.
    Though this time was much different. The green man was practically going in circles through the sewers, and everytime he happened to find a manhole to check, he found himself right back out behind the bakery.
    At first this was rather... meh to him. He just figured he'd take a different turn in the sewers. However he didn't seem to remember which turn he last took, and even the times he did, he usually still ended up right back at the manhole behind the bakery.
    It was getting annoying at this rate... and after one last run through the sewers and ending up back at the same manhole he climbed the ladder with an annoyed mumble...
    "I swear if this is that one place like the last few times I'm gonna..." He muttered as he pushed the manhole cover out of the way before poking his head out of the sewer. What he saw irritated him so much he flat out screamed. "OH GOSH DARNIT TO ALL HECK IT'S THE SAME DAMN BUILDIN'!!" He yelled as he decided to do what he normally hates doing. Climb out of the sewers during the day.
    ((Done.))

Koishi Komeiji - 04/26/2017
    Koi was inside said bakery, continuing to make sweets, her hands messy and covered in dough. She was glad she was wearing gloves, as it was certainly not something that she wanted in her machinery.

She made cookies and pastries and everything in-between, co-workers helping while she did most of the "messyworks", as Koi had called them. It was a calvacade of smells and flavors that attracted many a customer. And Koi was happy, toiling away as people moved in and out, all enjoying the sweets.

PsychoSustic - 05/07/2017
    While Koi was busy at work in the bakery's kitchen, happily making everything for customer's to enjoy, she'd hear a knock on the window to the kitchen's bakery. Which would be odd... but if she were to turn and check the source of the knocks, she'd notice a familiar faceless green man peeking in through the window. It was as if he was trying to catch her attention for reasons unclear.

Koishi Komeiji - 05/08/2017
    Koi glanced towards the window as they worked and simply gave a small shake of her head before closing the blinds and getting back to baking.

Busytimes were busyworks! They didn't need distractin'! More distractin' means less happy peoples!

And to her at the moment, happy people were far more important then... whatever the marshmellow man wanted. Priorities were firmly set in her brain, and she was sticking to them regardless of strange green glowing men.

PsychoSustic - 05/13/2017
    Having been ignored the Green man just furrowed his practically non-existent brow as he crossed his arms. "Now why did she go and do that?" He thought to himself as he began to approach the back door he had used last night, and peaking in through that window he can see some people inside as they went about their business. He was tempted to just enter through this back door... if it was even unlocked. However just as he was about to open the door, he looked up and actually jumped and panicked as he saw someone quickly look in his direction.,
    Remember general reception he had received when he first walked around in public, which was... kinda bad, he quickly reacted by leaping out of cover into a nearby trashcan where he hid. Closing the can with the lid on the can. The man who had almost spotted him just saw a green man-sized blur rush by, but thought it was just his imagination as he shrugged.
    While in the trash can the Green Man just seemed contemplative as he thought of a course of action to take. Maybe he should try to find some clothes first. So he would look actually normal... relatively speaking. After all people from his experience don't like it when others walk around naked, then again he doesn't have ANYTHING to show off being naked. HE's just a blank, green slate of what could be called a man. Either way he poked his head out a trash can and began to search for some kind of clothing....
    ((Done.))
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-28-2017, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    Somewhere in California | Originally posted by S121

Jason was just calmly, almost emotionlessly sitting in his cell, seemingly waiting for his eventual imprisonment or termination, but in truth, even now he was hatching an escape plan. In truth, he had been using the nanomachines in his blood to eat away at the bars stuck through his shoulders. He knew that when thos bars were out, he would have to destroy the others, but he had a plan for those.

What he didn't expect was for one of the soldiers to try and stick his fingers through the holes in his cell. It was then when a small smirk crept across his face. Suddenly, a thin deep greyish tendril shot out from where one of his shoulders were impaled and latched onto his finger.

Immediately, the nanomachine tendril that touched his finger thinned itself into a fine point, almost to the point of not seeing, and after it had become a sharp needle, he impaled the tip of the man's finger before injecting a few of his nanomachines into his body through the wound.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    Somewhere in California | Originally posted by Sustic

It was dusk in California. It had grown dark, and while the hustle and bustle that comes with the daytime, the hectic and rather exciting night life had already began in Sacramento. However this is not where this part of the story starts. No. This side of the story begins in a small back-road far from civilization. A quiet, often empty stretch of road that is only ever used by the Military when attempting to transport precious cargo containing anything from munitions, to their more dangerous experiments that are being sent to a rather new, and top secret Government Facility that was established around 3-4 years ago. A facility dedicated to the termination, and storage of their failed experiments.

As of now the road was relatively empty. Devoid of any vehicles. Save for a small squad of 2 of the Militarily's finest tanks, and 2 reinforced cargo trucks in between the 3 tanks... with a rather intriguing piece of cargo inside. : Inside the back of the Cargo truck was a squad of around... 6 soldiers, all equipped with the standard issue assault rifles, body armor, and that soldiers of their status are usually provided with. These soldiers were assigned escort duty. Namely. The task with escorting the prototype of the ACHILLES line of rather advanced super soldiers. The name of said subject. Jason Stone. A rather troublesome individual who had caused several small stunts, but recently had been the cause of a rather serious if not problematic stunt in a vain attempt to escape.

: Jason was bound to the truck. With reinforced steel bars holding him in place to a wall of the truck with electronic locks, and under it he was wearing one of the Government's newest straight-jackets. One that was considered to be inescapable unless the wearer had aid from an outside source. Hell that wasn't even the end of it. He had some steel spikes driven into both shoulders just to keep him from trying to move. Every one of his limbs were bound by the steel bars, and straight jacket. So hopefully he wasn't going to escape so easily. Even if he did break his bindings, he would have to break through 2 feet thick reinforced titanium alloy walls and plexi-glass just to escape. It was clear that the Government did NOT want Jason to escape at all.

That was in the first Cargo Truck. In the 2nd one there was Jason's armor in its containment capsule. Guarded by a squad of a whopping 20 soldiers. All of whom were barely fitting in the back of the truck. Normally the amount of soldiers split between the two cargo truck's would be more even. Unfortunately with the amount of space needed for Jason's portable 'jail cell', the other Cargo Truck only had room for 6 soldiers. Either way these two trucks were carrying some rather dangerous, but important cargo.

As the small squad of government vehicles drove down the street, the soldiers in the same Cargo Truck that Jason was in just kept an eye at the door to the super soldier's cell. Some of the soldiers seemed to be quite nervous. They were informed before hand of Jason's feats. His statistics. All the damage he would cause if he so happened to break free of his bindings. This wasn't a simple task at all. In fact this would be a life or death situation if Jason broke free.

While the soldiers sat in quiet fear, just staring through the small Plexi-glass window with several holes drilled in it just for Jason to be able to breathe, one of the men finally spoke up. "Heh... heheh... You know. I find it kind of funny. I heard so much about you. All the things you did to get yourself in so much trouble that you're being sent to be executed. Yet here you are... just... stuck and trapped in that small ass metal box of yours like an animal at the zoo. I was worried you'd be putting up a bit of a fight...Guess I was wrong. Hell I'm beginning to doubt that you are as dangerous as the Chief said you were."

The soldier spoke as he chuckled a bit, walking to the plexi-glass window where he stuck his finger in one of the holes in the glass window and wiggled it a bit as if trying to taunt Jason. "Honestly I'd say you look kinda cute in there. Like a kitten going to the vet or somethin.... Heh. Bet you don't even have anything to say huh?"

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    started a topic Infinite Project | (IC)

Infinite Project | (IC)

INFINITE PROJECT

Okay due to popular request from Tewi and a few others, and the fact that the idea of doing it on Discord (shut up it was just a test), I will be making a actual IC thread for the forums here, as it will most likely go a bit better (and it will be easier for people to check in on it.)

There have already been posts in the Discord server dedicated to Infinite, and it will still be up and will be used for other things IP related. Now before ANYONE posts here, please WAIT. Tewi and I will be moving the posts that have been done (which are not much) here into this IC thread. It will take time though.

For the OOC thread please check here:

https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....-Project-(OOC)

The OOC has all the rules, story, and character app template.
Working...
X