Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IC] All the World's a Game Behind the Scenes Party

Otori

"Alright. Everything is ready. Are ya ready, Shiki?"

"Yes I am. It's a great idea that you decided to host a party for everyone to celebrate over."

"I know. We've been doing such a great job, so I decided, might as well."

Everything was set.

"Are you sure that people are coming, Otori?"

"Well, at least one or two people should join. With that, more will come. We just gotta be patient."

I walked outside and hung the "All The World's A Game Celebration Party" Banner.

"And we are ready for the party!"

???
    __

Suddenly a large blue beam of light comes out of the sky and hits the ground. As the beam dissipates, X materializes without his helmet. Quickly however his helmet does materialize. "Yo!"

Comment

"Hey, look, X is here!" Shiki cried.

"Welcome. The party just started. And later, when more people come, the music will begin. Speaking of which, where the hell is John? He's like the main character nowadays."

Comment

"Welcome. The party just started. And later, when more people come, the music will begin. Speaking of which, where the hell is John? He's like the main character nowadays."

(Where the hell is this party supposed to be!?!?), John thought as he wandered the forest, trying to find the location on the invitation.

(They could have been more descriptive when they put the location down. I still don't know my way around here...)

John eventually made his way to the Sanzu River.

(FFF******CK!!!)

Instead of shouting, John simply said, ""Damn... Here we go."

John hated water. He wasn't afraid of it, it's just that his suit weighed him down so much that he always sank like a rock.

John walked down into the water, not floating at all. He simply stayed at the floor of the Sanzu River.

After spending ten minutes trying to climb the side of the Sanzu River, John finally made it to the other side.

(Okay, hard part is done. Now to find the house...)

John walked until he saw a banner that read "All The World's A Game Celebration Party".

(Finally.)

John knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Huh? Hey, Otori, someone is here."

I went to answer the door.

"Well look who's here. The life of the party."

Comment

Working...
          X