X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Neo
    Hmm. Ok. Just note that whatever ability Hidden Phantom has, he can't use.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle.

Well most of Phantom's abilities are mostly from skill. I mean he is a ninja Reploid. He's skillful and is quite intelligent. The only real abilities he has is his duplication ability. Most of his other powers are actually just skills that anyone with enough training can learn.

I mean look at Koga he is a freaking ninja within the Pokemon world. Phantom is also a ninja, so the only things I would have to take away really are his weapons, and his duplication technique as well as his Armed Phenomena form. As well as his ability to read an opponent like a hawk (that's pretty much predicting moves and would be extremely cheap in this RP.)

So Phantom can still retain his ninja skills right? If not then I'm okay with that. I can just say his knowledge of his Ninja training is gone and all.

Comment

Sure, just don't have him assassinate Elite Fours.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Elite four trainer: prepare for the battle of- *gets beheaded*
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Lol...

Phantom: "Oh no my pokemon have fainted..." *Tosses smoke bomb on the ground and flees*

Comment

I haven't written long post stuff like in this RP for a while. What do you people think so far?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I like it, it shows more emotio in the story
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I won't. I'm only going to use his Ninja training to help him survive in this strange world. He won't be fighting himself of course.

Name: Hidden Phantom or just Phantom for short.

Appearance: Phantom.jpg

Region: Unova (I love Unova.)

Personality: Phantom has a calm, quiet demeanor. His major trait is was unwavering allegiance to his "Master X", displaying more loyalty than his three counterparts (none of whom were willing to sacrifice their lives in order to protect Copy X, possibly since they knew he was not really their "master" only a flawed replica of him). Phantom has no mercy for those who opposed Neo Arcadia. His sacrifice may be considered admirable, despite the flawed nature of its cause.

Desired Pokemon team:
                  Feraligatr: I started with the second Generation in the Pokemon franchise and Feraligatr was the first Pokemon I ever remember choosing.

Galvantula: I love Galvantula, cool typing, decent special attack and speed. Pretty good for a Bug type and Electric type. Definitely a must on my time.

Bisharp: My preferred Steel and dark type.

Gliscor: Just because of how versatile he is.

Weezing: I like Weezing because he is my favorite Poison type, and the fact that he makes a good defensive wall.

Arcanine: I have ALWAYS loved Arcanine's design. He's also just pretty good for a fire type.

Fame: Does not wish to become famous, in fact is rather wanting to explore this new land.

Wanted Rival: I see Xehanort is in the Unova Region so Xehanort is my desired rival.

Comment

Yeah, I do like the more casual style, none of All the World's a Game's SAVE THE WORLD IN THIS TIME LIMIT ORIENTED STORY ARC OF COMPLICATIONS AND TRIALS.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Looks good, I just wonder how long this will last.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                        @Mima

Looks good, I just wonder how long this will last.
                        Probably until the point Koishi actually encounters another RPer controlled character. I have a tendency to do shorter posts as for conversation's sake. Though even then, I'll try to be descriptive with her actions and environment and such.

Comment

@Neo
                          Accepted. You have:

Glameow

Dwebble

Lunatone

You can pick, or use one of your two re rolls.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Eh I don't like those choices... re roll please.

Comment

@Neo
                              You have one reroll left. You have

Teddiursa

Druddigon

Mime Jr.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Aw sweet a Dragon type in that listing...

but I don't like Druddigon... and I dislike the others...

Re-roll please...

Comment

Working...
                                X