X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold on, wouldn't Kyurem Black technically be considered two pokemon? You need both Kyurem and Zekrom to get it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima
      OH YAAAAAA
      Flerp
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Anyways, I think I might go with Mew. Because Koishi would hug it and sqeeze it at the sight of the thing.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hmm Im trying to figure out which one would match Lyrica

Part of me would jump at one of these, Articuno_Zapdos_Moltres, because... Well... Threes.
          Just which one would be Lyrica...

If I went by Color: Moltres
          By instrument: Zapdos...maybe.

...though...
          Is there one that would match her better?

Comment

Meloetta. She's literally music Pokemon.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Which one do you think would fit John best? Mima and I were talking about it and Mima said that Registeel might be a good match for John.

What are your thoughts?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Registeel does fit John pretty well. Another good one is Terrakion, since John does fight for justice and the Sacred Sword Trio has Justified ability which increases their attack when hit by Dark type.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@wriggs
                  Meloetta seems to be the pokemon Lyrica would try to find cause of its song (and Lyrica's goal is new sounds...)

Ill go with that later on then.

Comment

I... I'm not going to use legendaries. It doesn't fit my style.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

If you did though, what would you use? I'm curious.

Comment

when I was young, I watched that one Pokémon movie with Lugia and the three others and I think I even saw the one with the two that I can't remember what they're called but they're the ones that have something to do with wind...

Anyway, with those concepts in mind, I would kinda do something where Lyrica finds Meloetta, but doesn't catch her.

Comment

If I was to use one, I would hit for the good old Raikou. Type coverage for my team.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Um, Wriggs, Genesect is OU, it got knocked down this gen. Mainly saying this because it would be a perfect fit for John.

Comment

Will add Genesect on the allowed list.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everybody ! It was a very long time that I didn't went here, and if possible, I brought a revised appliance from my "retirement", with hopes to join the RP. If subscriptions are still opened (and if the GM is in a good mood) here is my New app', bringing a revised Alfred.

(Original Post) : http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...9821#post49821

Name : Alfred Drevis

Origin : Mad Father/Misao

Abilities :

-(Relative) Ability to manipulate/deceive/lie to others beings
                                -Extensive knowledge of surgery, taxidermia and thanatopractia
                                -Knowledge of "esoterica" (mainly used to get alchemical components used in taxidermia, and not quite useful in the Pokémon World)
                                -IQ fairly above average
                                -Ability to speak German

Appearance :

http://mad-father.wikia.com/wiki/Alf...ile=Alfred.png

Remove coat, add reasonably heavy rucksack, you got a pokémonized Alfred. Nothing more to say.

Region : Kanto. I know this region better than any other, and it's full of deserted/creepy places (and Jigglypuffs) !

Personality : The travel to the Pokémon world hastn't changed Alfred... He is the very same psychopatic "doll maker" than before, and I'm afraid the news opportunities that this amazing world is giving to him will only make him even more dangerous...
                                (Even though Alred will easily sacrifice humans to his experiments, he will not do so with his mons, that he considers like precious tools helping him to fulfill this project. Except Jigglypuffs, apparently their unique skin could be the starting point of new researchs...

Notice : Being a psychopath has downsides ; Alfred could forget common sense (read : going berserk) if he finds himself overrun by the event's flow or in an unsolvable situation. Also he may

Pokémons desired : The Zubat from my first roll if possible, or otherwise a Kanto random roll, please.

Fame : As low as possible. Alfred wants to keep his experiments secret and finds no interests in fame.

Custom rivals : If no one happens to go to Kanto, maybe I could manage to add one, antagonizing Alfred (and sending him to jail/asylum)
                                Hoping to Rp with you again, , (and as usual, sheet modifications/additions on GM's demand.)

Comment

Working...
                                X