Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another tiny little application.

Name: Byakuren Hijiri

Species: Magician (Formally a human)

Powers: Buffing magic, the ability to use physical attacks, the ability to be herself.

GoO: Undefined Fantastic Object

Location of Home: Myouren Temple
    Last edited by Major Mario; 11-23-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I just noticed I haven't posted for a while... I'm sorry.
      I was really busy with school, and I just didn't have time to think of something to post.

And another app:
      Name: Satori Komeiji

Species: Satori

Powers: Reading minds

Appearance:
      Spoiler:

Game of Origin: Subterranean Anismism

Location of Home: Palace of the Earth Spirits

Comment

Da, both be accepted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

You know, I'd just like to note that the Palace of the Earth Spirits is Chireiden IIRC, not Cheriden.

I mean, it's nothing major, it's just annoying.

Comment

Cherry-den?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Nitori

I fixed my little mistake. I copy and pasted the location tag without even checking it for spelling errors.

@Wriggle

Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad place to live.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

If it's fixed then I have nothing to complain about... what have you done?!

@Wriggle

Imagine a house made of cherry blossoms...

Comment

Originally posted by Nitori_Kawashiro View Post
                  You know, I'd just like to note that the Palace of the Earth Spirits is Chireiden IIRC, not Cheriden.

I mean, it's nothing major, it's just annoying.
                  Well I have the same issue with the Hell of Blazing Fires, which I occasionally call the Blazing Hell-fires. It's a mere changing of order or letters. Besides, Cheriden is far easier for me to remember.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Like I said, it's no problem at all, the only one making a problem is me, really.
                    To me, it feels like having a pebble in your shoe without being able to remove it; really, really annoying, especially because you can't do anything about it.

Also, just noting if it wasn't obvious already, I'm trying to move Satori outside, to the surface or something.
                    If anyone wants to try their hand at convincing a depressed, bitter satori to go outside, go right ahead.

Comment

Satori, go to the surface. We have cake and kittens.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
                        Satori, go to the surface. We have cake and kittens.
                        "And suddenly, a large column of smoke appeared." Keine remembered the particular incident. "The satori living in the underground heard something, and didn't even bother looking for the closest exit, she just had her hell raven shoot her upwards. Her skull wasn't that durable however, and she has been recovering ever since."
                        She shook her head. "Who knew cake and kittens could have such an effect on cake-and-kittenless youkai?"

Comment

Sir Mima of Mimington, could you be a fine fellow and update that last message of yours to include that spectacular holiday destination, the Burgundy Diablo Manor? Quite splendid it is.

Comment

There you go. Sorry, I was tired when I made that post, as I just came back from RiffTrax Live.

Comment

Alert: I will be without internet for a month. I plan to pick up the RP if I can, but for the most part I will be gone. In that time, people are free to use Patchouli/Koakuma and Byakuren to further their own goals and RP.

Comment

Ah, it's fine. This is a more slow paced RP, so it's fine. Have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X