Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wriggle, you are accepted. Just don't control every character you come across, and you'll be fine.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Okay, I'm sold. I'm joining.

Name: Utsuho Reiuji

Species: Hell Raven

Powers: Nuclear fusion and fission.

Appearance:

Game of Origin: SA (Subterranean Animism)

Location of Home: Chireiden
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

S121, you are also accepted. Also, got to go for a while, probably be back around 2 or 3 hours from now.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Then I'll throw my second and final app.

Name: Mystia Lorelei

Species: Night Sparrow

Power: Songs of insanity, Night-blindness, superior cooking.

Appearance:
          I will be using a Okamisty outfit.

Spoiler:

Game of Origin: Touhou 8 Eiyashou - Imperishable Night

Primary Location: Forest path near Human Village, Bamboo Forest of the Lost
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 11-12-2013, 05:09 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

the first tag needs to have an = after the word spoiler
            then it'll work.

Ok time to bring in
            The Legend of Gensokyo: Kokoro's Mask
            *cough*

Name:
            Hata no Kokoro

Species:
            Menreiki

Powers:
            Manipulating emotions

Appearance:
            Spoiler:

Game of Origin:
            Hopeless Masquerade

Location of Home:
            (I can't seem to find anything on this...)

Comment

Accepted to the both of you. Also, Wriggle, it isn't a confuson song. It's a song that makes people INSANE.

Comment

Curse you Touhou wikia!

(*fix'd)

It's odd that I chose Mystia when there was Yukari, Yuuka, and other favorites up, isn't it?

All part of my plan (Light Yagami face)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

Necronomicon?... 0_0;

FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nuuuuuuh, Kristia, you really need to improve your grammar, it's actually somewhat difficult to understand your last post.

Also, i'll make a character to interact with Wriggle's characters.

Name: Nue Houjuu

Species: Nue

Powers: Making objects unidentifiable.

Appearance: Nue has short black hair and dark red eyes, three red metallic-looking wings on the right side of her back, and three blue arrow-shaped tails coming out from her left side. She carries a trident, has a snake on her right arm, and also wears a black wristband on her left wrist. Her dress is all black with blue and white trim in the middle, a red bow on the front, and a small, yin-yang-like tomoe design at the bottom corner of the skirt of her dress. She wears black thigh-high stockings and red shoes with bows on them.

Game of Origin: Undefined Fantastical Object

Location of Home: Myouren Temple.

Also, before people say anything, an characters I make past Koishi and Remilia are up for grabs, which means if some person comes along and wants them, they can still get them.
                    Last edited by Koishi; 11-14-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Just a question I happened to be curious about:
                      What season is it supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitori_Kawashiro View Post
                        Just a question I happened to be curious about:
                        What season is it supposed to be?

sorry, couldn't resist
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-15-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Around autumn.

Comment

Mima, you forgot about my response in the IC thread.

Comment

AH, thank you for reminding me. Look now.

Comment

Uh, Kristia, I said INPENETRABLE. Meaning like an energy wall. Read the fine text.

Comment

Working...
                                X