Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well making a circle is just as hard in Excel as it is in Minecraft.

But I think us getting together to make this university is a nice little project.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@wriggle

Depends on the circles

but I guess.

...*will never happen because Eternal Galaxy Minecraft concept never got enough enthusiasm behind it either and therefore I predict the same fate*

Comment

@Cuckoo
        When I get something going, I get it going ^^

A server that I went to regularly before Yukkuricraft called me Juggernaut cuz whatever project I jumped into almost always finished one way or another.

Hell, just ask Pringles and SUSTIC. They were present when I carved an entire mountain out in the server for terraforming, without creative or TNTs.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Cucoo

You know one of my friends on the Minecraft Forums (from when I RPed there) told me to make the University in Minecraft. The ENTIRE University to scale in Minecraft.

I wasn't able to think of how I wanted the entrance T-T

I would try and make a server just so I could have all of you get together to help recreate the University. I just never made a server before...

Comment

@Sus
            We can just do it in YC. I have a large patch of land in Creative... That hopefully people didn't graze upon.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS

Making TSU on Minecraft would be awesome but it would be nice to have it on here too.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Oh ya Zekai doesn't have an account... Shame.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I know its a shame, i don't have any ways to pay for it.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wriggle and Zekai

It is a shame indeed... I wish I can get you a gift code for Minecraft Zekai I really do >-> I have the money, and a way to pay for it. Social Security just does not like it when I use my money on games and stuff online =.=

Comment

@Everyone

Ok guys, after going through the IC for an hour, here are the current rooms

Male----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Female
                      Zero Zekai (Zekai)- 323B-----------------------------------------------Raylin Kaishi(Zekai), Skari (Katrix), Jessica Dragonheat (NeoFox) - 106A

Amata Kaishi (Zekai), Progan (Mehnum) - 321B----------------------------------------Kris Luna (Kristia), Ryofu Hosen (Zekai), Kathryn (Katrix) - 204A

Andrew Smith (SUSTIC), Allen/Ystmurra (Wonderweiss), Jason Stone (S121) - 304B-------------Trista Soul (TRXD), Lynne Rousseau(Wriggle), Huang Sha Yun (Wriggle) - 209A

Aeneas (Wriggle) - 301B---------------------------------------------Sarah Hunnigan (Major Mario), Spira (Katrix), Christina Madore (Wriggle)- 201A

Akasaka Kage (Bookdragon), Azeruk Zakeru (S121), Drake (SUSTIC)- 305B-------------Kiara Aquala (Cucoo), Soane (Mima), Kaname (SUSTIC) - 207A

Hajime (SUSTIC)- None at moment------------------------------------------------------------Mira/Zeilyph (Wonderweiss) - 210A

--------------------------------------------------------Sinuda (Katrix), Kusuri Yagyuu (Bookdragon), Vivian Irina (Kristia) - 202A

EDIT: If you make a new person, please let me know when they get a room number so I can keep track.
                      Last edited by Zekai; 02-14-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

@Zekai

OH THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

I should now give Katrix's, and Book's recent characters dorm numbers as well ^^

Comment

@SUS

Np, if there's other things you want to keep track of, let me know, be happy to help even if I'm not a mod (which is fine with me not being one).

Comment

Hmm... Whether to send Christina to a room with a lonesome wolf, or with a cranky girl and a Scottish vampire...
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Whatever you decide, please let me know to update the list.

Comment

Do the first numbers of each dorm room matter?

Comment

Working...
                                X