Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Thats understandable.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Mira also needs her own room since she hasn't a home.

Comment

wonder, if you want to, Kris still doesn´t have a roommate
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Isn't Mira part of the staff? and don't the staff have their own rooms or something?
          How many times can you die a day~?
          How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@Wonder

I already told you this Wonder

Faculty usually sleep off campus in their own homes (if they have a home.) While the Headmaster sleeps in his house which is quite literally next door to the University on the border between the campus, and the forest surrounding the University. Nurse Hanna despite being technically undead does sleep... she just doesn't have a home, and as such sleeps in her office at her desk... or on her desk.

Mira would either have to

A: camp out on the campus.

B: Get her own dorm in the Female Dorms because well... women (especially faculty) are not allowed to share dorms with any of the students unless it is an ABSOLUTE EMERGENCY. Meaning Mira won't be able to sleep in the same dorm much less live in the same dorm as Allen, or say Kris because Faculty sharing dorms with students are prohibited Wonder unless it is an absolute emergency.

C: She sleeps in her own office like Hanna does.

Or D: She begs the Headmaster to let her use the Guest Bedroom he has in his house which is located just on the border of the campus grounds.

Comment

Also sorry for double post, but WHO DOES NOT HAVE A DORM NUMBER YET?

Also please everyone tell me your room numbers so I can compile a list of who's in who's dorm.

Comment

@SUS

Kristia and Katrix's new char doesn't.

Zero is 323B

Raylin, Skari and Jessica is 106A
                Last edited by Zekai; 01-22-2014, 01:13 PM.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@SUSTIC
                  Trista, Lynne and Sha Yun are in 209A (Full dorm)
                  Sarah (Major's vampire) and Spira are in 201A
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Kris is in room 204A
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

We need to organize and make a document that shows the room numbers so people don't get confused.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

A player list that has links to their character sheets would be nice.

Comment

@Wriggle

That's what I'm currently trying to gather information for Wriggle =-=

@Major

I'll also get right on that. ^^;; Remember everyone I'm only one person. Even with mods for this RP, I still have to be the one to do the editing and all T.T

Comment

@SUS

If you want, I can keep track of rooms for you. I'm on most of the day anyways.

Comment

SUSTIC is credit to team.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

Uh if you do that I'll be grateful ^^;;

@Wriggle

=w=;;

OH BTW Kristia and Zekai... I'm surprised Kris and Zero have not noticed that someone is on the Training Ground coughing up blood. I'm sure that would you know... probably catch someone's attention?

Comment

Working...
                                X