Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me ans SUSTIC have concluded something. That sword is following me. I showed him this about 1.5 months ago. http://th07.deviantart.net/fs10/PRE/...oart_Stock.jpg

Now he posts that sword.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
      Me ans SUSTIC have concluded something. That sword is following me. I showed him this about 1.5 months ago. http://th07.deviantart.net/fs10/PRE/...oart_Stock.jpg

Now he posts that sword.
      That hilt design...
      My sketch of Mercurius (Aion's sword in EG) has a similar cross tree.

Watdafaq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OH DEAR GOD THE SWORD ISN'T JUST CURSED IN THIS RP!!!

ALL THE SWORDS WITH THE SAME OR SIMILAR DESIGN ARE ALL CURSED THEY WILL FOLLOW US WHEREVER WE GO!

WE CAN NO LONGER SLEEP

WE CAN NO LONGER EAT

WE CAN NO LONGER BE SAFE FROM THE SWORDS

What have I done...

@Wonder

Many things from masks, enchanted jewelry, potion ingredients, and various other magical artifacts/items.

Comment

Alright then, here we go. Incoming character app.

なまえ: "Reaper" Miu Akiyama

Race: Human

Bio: The "Reaper" before Miu's name is not stating that she's any type of shinigami but is a title used to identify the type of fantastic beast hunter they are. A "Reaper" among the hunters is one who wields a scythe-like weapon in which you use a reaping motion to attack.
          Miu's father was a spellcaster bestowed with the powerful ability to control spirits but at a cost of a little blood, her mother was a descendant from a long line of scythe-wielding female hunters and as such was a scythe-wielding hunter herself. Miu inherited the ability to control spirits from her father and learned the trade of beast hunting from her mother. When she turned 16 she was given the scythe that has been passed down the generations and was allowed to go off hunting for creatures on her own.
          Miu is a quiet girl with masterful skills in fighting with a scythe and acrobatic movement. She does realize that Trinity Soul is a neutral zone in which she may not kill anyone regardless of race and she tries her best to comply. She enjoys sweets and would gladly accept any when offered. Being as quiet as she is, she usually doesn't say anything if she wants anything and tends to simply stare until someone else gets it for her.

Magic Type: Blood sacrifice spirit manipulation
          She cannot control spirits residing within their rightful bodies and can manipulate them to do her bidding, be it converting them to energy blasts or giving her qualities of the spirit type. The blood sacrifice is used to coax the spirits to do as she says since the majority of spirits don't like being controlled.
          She also can sense different fantastic beast races if she's close enough, say 10 meters.

Luggage: Clothes, candy, other such usual things save for a couple of emergency blood bags.

Appearance: She has the stature of a little girl with a hime cut that reaches down to the middle of her back. Her combat attire consists of a black knee-length skirt, a shirt, a blac leather jacket, black kneesocks, and black boots. Her casual attire consists of, once again, a skirt, t-shirt, kneesocks, and boots though this time with lighter colors.

Reason for attending academy: Training and honing her current magic as well as possibly attempting to learn new types.

Personality: Seemingly dead serious due to her usual blank stares, but she actually is quite shy and sometimes acts like a child. Her personality changes drastically when she's hunting. She fights calmly, skillfully, seriously, and fearlessly.

Other: The scythe she holds is called The Black Rose and contains the collected spirits of the beast she's killed, sometimes you can sense the spirits trapped within under certain circumstances. BTW, the scythe's black.

Methinks this should be good enough for now.
          Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 04-16-2014, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
            Alright then, here we go. Incoming character app.

なまえ: "Reaper" Miu Akiyama

Race: Human

Bio: The "Reaper" before Miu's name is not stating that she's any type of shinigami but is a title used to identify the type of fantastic beast hunter they are. A "Reaper" among the hunters is one who wields a scythe-like weapon in which you use a reaping motion to attack.
            Miu's father was a spellcaster bestowed with the powerful ability to control spirits but at a cost of a little blood, her mother was a descendant from a long line of scythe-wielding female hunters and as such was a scythe-wielding hunter herself. Miu inherited the ability to control spirits from her father and learned the trade of beast hunting from her mother. When she turned 16 she was given the scythe that has been passed down the generations and was allowed to go off hunting for creatures on her own.
            Miu is a quiet girl with masterful skills in fighting with a scythe and acrobatic movement. She does realize that Trinity Soul is a neutral zone in which she may not kill anyone regardless of race and she tries her best to comply. She enjoys sweets and would gladly accept any when offered. Being as quiet as she is, she usually doesn't say anything if she wants anything and tends to simply stare until someone else gets it for her.

Magic Type: Blood sacrifice spirit manipulation
            She cannot control spirits residing within their rightful bodies and can manipulate them to do her bidding, be it converting them to energy blasts or giving her qualities of the spirit type. The blood sacrifice is used to coax the spirits to do as she says since the majority of spirits don't like being controlled.
            She also can sense different fantastic beast races if she's close enough, say 10 meters.

Luggage: Clothes, candy, other such usual things save for a couple of emergency blood bags.

Appearance: She has the stature of a little girl with a hime cut that reaches down to the middle of her back. Her combat attire consists of a black knee-length skirt, a shirt, a blac leather jacket, black kneesocks, and black boots. Her casual attire consists of, once again, a skirt, t-shirt, kneesocks, and boots though this time with lighter colors.

Reason for attending academy: Training and honing her current magic as well as possibly attempting to learn new types.

Personality: Seemingly dead serious due to her usual blank stares, but she actually is quite shy and sometimes acts like a child. Her personality changes drastically when she's hunting. She fights calmly, skillfully, seriously, and fearlessly.

Other: The scythe she holds is called The Black Rose and contains the collected spirits of the beast she's killed, sometimes you can sense the spirits trapped within under certain circumstances. BTW, the scythe's black.

Methinks this should be good enough for now.
            I'm sorry but I have to deny the app for now.

Spirit Manipulation even though she can't manipulate the spirit of a living person can be both:

1: A bit OP depending on the area (like graveyards)

2: Incredibly weak depending on the area (places of extreme peace were spirits are unlikely to be tied to Earth.)

Aside from that, but a Beast Hunter? Okay those can exist, but how skilled of a Beast Hunter is she? Is she skilled to the point where it will be tough for others to defeat, or is she still unskilled in combat?

Remember I'm not trying to be mean here okay? I really don't like to be mean unless someone actually gets on my nerves, which isn't too often when it comes to RP.

Please note I do also have an arc involving a haunted place where the Spirits are of those who died in a certain War. Said spirits could possibly be affected by her magic (such as they can be calmed or so due to a simple Blood Sacrifice), and would pass on making the Arc (which I have planned in the future. Quite far in the future.) The spirits will also probably be unwilling to comply with anything due to the fact that they lost their lives in well... a war.

Okay aside from my fear of that future arc I had actually been talking with RP section Moderator Katrix.

We fear that you might not be capable of keeping up with two characters due to your inactivity. We are afraid that currently you are getting left behind a bit, and with a second character it will be harder for you to keep up. Do you think you can handle it?

Comment

@SUSTIC

The spirit manipulation thing can only be used to borrow qualities from one spirit at a time and also convert the spirits' power to energy in which she can use to create a shockwave, I'm not trying to make my characters OP and I do keep extra nerfing open for myself. Her small stature restricts her more due to less blood in her body meaning less blood to sacrifice.

Secondly, where there are beasts that could potentially cause damage to the human race, there are people who would combat those beasts. Vampire hunters are such an example, a bit of a given here.

Her skills as a scythe wielder are good, but not extraordinary as she still has yet to learn more. You can compare Miu's skill level to Youmu Konpaku's skill level, amazing yet still not a master of her respective art.

Regarding Aaron, I'm not very sure what to do with him at the moment that's why I'm leaving him sitting there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Weapon: A scythe named the Black Rose? I wonder where I've heard that name before...?

Either I'm thinking of Black Rose Dragon from Yugioh or... the Black Rose...
                Spoiler:
                While typing up a forum post for TSU, numerous beeping sounds began to emanate from TRXD's computer and his monitor went black. Noticing the sudden disturbance in his computer, TRXD initially presumed his display drivers had crashed again and that it would be fixed soon. It didn't. The display would not fix itself and the beeping would not stop. Curious about the whole thing, TRXD peered below his desk to inspect the damage. And on the side of the computer was a strange electrical device. One that he had seen before. But not in real life. Only a few seconds after TRXD saw the device, TRXD felt a sharp pain in his backside. Like... something had stabbed him in the back*. Turning around to see the source of the pain, TRXD saw a familiar face.

A man dressed up in a blue suit stood behind him. Armed with merely a few pieces of equipment. Some of which TRXD could not see and others that he could clearly see. Although his face was covered by a mask, TRXD could still tell who it was. It was him. The bane of all Engineers and Medics. The Spy. The BLU Spy. At that instant, it all clicked together. A Spy literally sapped his computer and tried to backstab him. Before TRXD could say anything, the Spy cleared his throat and began to speak to TRXD.
                "May I make a suggestion?" The Spy said. "Run." And with that, TRXD jumped out his chair and began to run out of his house and into the streets. TRXD wasn't exactly the fittest or most active so he couldn't run like a Scout. If anything, he ran like an Engineer. An Engineer who felt defenseless without his sentry or his guns (preferably a Frontier Justice). Regardless of his defenselessness, TRXD ran. Ran as far and as hard as he could. Even if it meant leaving town.

As soon as TRXD cleared out of the house, the Spy chuckled to himself and began to set up his watch and disguise kit. Taking the disguise of one of TRXD's beloved characters, the Spy drew out a weapon of his own. The one he tried to stab TRXD with but had failed*. Pulling a blue hinged piece of steel of his pocket, the Spy flipped it open to revealed a serrated blade with multiple roses engraved into it. A special blade that the Spy called... the Black Rose. An ironic thing. Stabbing one of his enemies with a blade of their own favourite flower. And in the case of TRXD, it was the rose. It gave the Spy a huge grin. One that could only be replicated in a bizarre game known as Garry's Mod. With his disguise primed and his blade ready, the Spy muttered the simple phrase "I'm coming you..." and activated his cloak watch. Where the Spy would be, no-one knew.

*Dem hitboxes... Valve fix those hitboxes. Or rather, don't.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Once again, I make unintentional references to different things. Miu has nothing to do with RWBY and is not base off this series which I do not care for and I didn't even know that TF2 had such a thing.

Comment

@Lunasa
                    Where on earth did I bring up RWBY outside of my Ruby Rose fanboy moment?

Do not go accusing me of doing something that I have not done recently.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Oh wait, that was Krista.

And... you fanboying.

Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 04-16-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

@Lunasa
                        That was more than a week ago.
                        The way that you said "Miu has nothing to do with RWBY and is not base off this series which I do not care for..." makes it seem like I brought up RWBY very recently. No. No, I did not. I just made a TF2 half-fanfic, pointed out where I recognised the name Black Rose from, and a couple of minor things. Don't make this any worse than it has to.

Also, what's wrong with some light fanboying? If you knew me personally (or as close to personally as comfortably possible), you would know how much I fanboy over certain things. Sailor Moon, Touhou, RWBY... Trust me. This isn't a rare thing from me. Heck, almost everyone who has spoken to me to decent lengths knows of my love for Flandre.

Comment

@ TRXD

The way you worded your initial thing made even me think you were referencing RWBY.

Weapon: A scythe named the Black Rose? I wonder where I've heard that name before...?
                          As someone that doesn't know better I would have thought that Ruby's Scythe was named Black Rose and that you were implying that by the last part of the statement.
                          The fact that you initially connected Ruby to Miu a week ago (which honestly isn't that long ago) also makes it seem that you were continuing that.

Just the way I see it.

Comment

@Cucoo
                            There is that. But Ruby's scythe isn't called the Black Rose. It's actually called the Crescent Rose. Close. But not close enough for me to think about it.

Admittedly, I could have immediately clarified that by saying that I was thinking of the knife in TF2 but I didn't and instead made a short story around the Spy trying to kill me with a Black Rose.

Comment

(Double post)
                              Under the suggestion of Wriggle and SUSTIC (don't hate me for not giving appropriate credit. I was half-asleep at this time), I am now going to make my two nurses more than just faceless and informationless characters delegated to me by SUSTIC. Why? Because, if you've been reading my nurse posts, you can obviously see that the two of them are going to be more than just background characters who only show up when a character is sent to the infirmary. But they'll mostly still be confined to their medical prison for a good majority of the story. So here are the two nurses' official NPC apps:

NPC Name: Julie Stratum
                              Spoiler:

Abilities: Julie does not possess any magic of her own. Despite this, Julie is aware of the various kinds of magic as part of her studies in Magical Medicinal Practice and Theory. Because of her awareness and knowledge of magic, Julie knows how most magical types behave and how treat people with magical conditions. The only time that Julie cannot tend to people is if said magical ailments has a cure which requires magic powers. In which case, Julie would need to bring in a volunteer or consult one of the staff to assist her.

Appearance:

Julie has short blue-black hair. Well kept for a professional demeanour and presence rather than for fashion. Julie is short-sighted meaning that she wears glasses. Most of the time, Julie wears her round, red framed glasses but occasionally opts for square-framed black glasses. When Julie is outside of the infirmary and off duty, Julie is commonly seen wearing a grey waistcoat with a white shirt and an orange tie underneath. Regardless of the time of day, Julie likes to dress sharp and shows that she is in control. Even if it means having little style whatsoever.

Personality: Julie is a very professional and work-focused person. She nevers like to let anything get in the way of her work and she believes that protocol and the acquisition of knowledge is above all other things. She never slacks off, never takes breaks unless necessary, and always keeps herself busy. Even if she is not working or doesn't have anything to do, Julie will find something to work with. Be it magical research, sorting the infirmary's storage and records, or double-check her list of task sheets to do for the day. Julie claims not to be a perfectionist. But her work reports and background information usually say the same things. Overworks and over-does everything. Whenever Julie hears of information that has yet to be acquired, be it a new piece of research into magic or a mundane little thing, Julie will analyse it and look into it as much as she can. Regardless of what it is, Julie will find out and she will question as much about it as she can.

NPC Name: Jonas Hinsen
                              Spoiler:

Abilities: Much like his co-worker, Julie, Jonas also does not possess any magic powers. Unlike Julie, Jonas has less experience in Magical Medicinal Practice and rares knows what to do with magically induced conditions. The only exceptions being exhaustion-induced unconscious and simple magical conditions. Anything like magical overloads, magically induced disease and magic viruses are outside of Jonas' knowledge.

Appearance:

Jonas has short and slightly messy, brown hair. His clothing changes from day to day but it mostly sticks to a casual look. If people didn't know any better, people could mistake Jonas for an ordinary student of the university instead of medical staff. The only thing that prevents people from confusing Jonas with ordinary students is his identification and the uniform that he is forced to wear while on duty.

Personality: Jonas is a (usually) relaxed and social person. He can be considered the absolute opposite to Julie. Whereas Julie always works herself to the bone, Jonas has a tendency to slack off when he thinks he has room to do so. When not being bossed around by Julie or being given new orders from Hanna, Jonas more often than not spends his time on the social network, Chirper. A service that allows people to create messages of 140 characters long and sent them out for all the internet to see. Jonas' Chirper account is @MediCat88. A name that derives from his occupation and his likening towards cats. Through this medium, Jonas has acquainted himself with the common internet memes and cliches while also discussing popular things like anime. Jonas has been known to be called a geek due to this and he has received flak from Julie over his obsession with technology.
                              Although Jonas is usually relaxed, he can go overboard in various situations. If presented with something that is outside of the norm (including magic itself), he can overreact. When presented with magical phenomenon or even basic magical spells, Jonas still has a tendency to think all sorts about the mage in question. Be it object animation, pyro-kinesis, or even a basic illumination; Jonas will still find some way to go overboard. Something that is not to be expected from someone who is not only a nurse in a magical university but also someone who has a Bachelor's in Magical Medicinal Theory.

These apps may need some work and will be edited over time if I think there are things wrong with them. But they are mostly done. After all, it's not as if NPCs are important... Right?

Comment

@TRXD

Dat Julie pic. I just want to hug her... and rest my face between her- GODDAMMIT

Anyways I read through the apps, and they both look good.

But Julie... just... just... Julie... NNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH *heart attack*

Comment

Working...
                                X