Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping District - Trinity Soul | Morning

Andrew looked as Lynne flipped the sketchpad over revealing that it actually was a thumbs up. "Oh... oh my I'm sorry for misreading that. I just... I'm kind of nervous right now... and I tend to lose my cool when I do." He said as he stood up.

His eyes began racing back and forth as he tried to look at her. "W-Well uh... my name's A-Andrew, and I-I'm terribly sorry for bumping into you..."

Comment

Shopping District

Mira was following behind.

"Oh dear... Are you two okay? Any bruises? You both seemed to hit hard..."

She looked at the two for injury

Comment

Shopping District - Trinity Soul

"..." Lynne shrugged. She showed Mira her right palm, which had a nasty scrape. Small drops of blood dripped from the wound. "...?"
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-19-2014, 07:47 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Shopping District | Morning

Andrew jumped as he finally realized that Mira was following him the whole time. "Oh crap don't do that!!!" He said in reference to her following him without letting him know.

He then turned to Lynne and was slightly shocked that she had a pretty serious scrape on her palm. "Oh dear that looks bad! Uh... uh... I have an idea!!! I have a small bottle of hand sanitizer in my pocket! We can probably use it to clean that scrape, so it won't get infected before we get you to the infirmary." He said as he took out a very small bottle of hand sanitizer from his pocket. It was one of those small travel bottles, and it was unopened.

"My mother forced me to bring this with me "so I won't get sick" she said. I however think treating that wound is a much higher priority!" He exclaimed as he lightly grabbed Lynne's hand. "Um... This might sting a bit... or well... a lot..."

It was obvious that seeing Lynne hurt... somehow made him forget about his phobia altogether...
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-19-2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Shopping District - Trinity Soul University | 9:27 AM

Jason watched as Mira ran ahead, but he simply walked. After all, what was the rush? Jason had nowhere to be, so there was no emergency of time constraint. With that in mind, Jason took his time walking to the shopping district.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary

"Huh..." Kiara seemed distracted for a moment and then spoke again. "Ah, so you know where your room is? Ok! I'll follow you since I don't know the way..."
              She smiled but then her expression shifted again. "Oh and my chest was still locked when you saw it in the closet, right?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary - Main Building @Cucoo

Sarah nodded and smiled again, pleased that Kiara trusted her enough to let her lead the way. 201A and the female dorms await! Now, where were the dorms again? East? No, it had to be east. Sarah kept her smile and tried to hide her insecurity, but when Kiara offered a question that was in no way related, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Aye, your chest was still loched. It's not like it woulda unhitched itself now, would it?" Sarah asked as she lead the dark-haired young woman towards the female dorms.

Comment

Shopping District - Trinity Soul

"..." Lynne stared emotionlessly as Andrew applied the hand sanitizer on her scrape. It smelled of lavender.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary - Main Building

"Ah...hah...yeah..." Kiara said with a sheepish smile. "Right...It can't open itself...Right..." She said almost as though trying to reassure herself. Then realizing the way she was acting, she coughed lightly before changing the subject. "Anyway! So what are you studying here?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Halls to Female Dorms @Cucoo

Sarah wasn't sure what Kiara was getting at. A locked chest had no way of unlocking itself unless it was either A: magical or B: sentient. So, unless Kiara had a magical sentient chest, there was nothing to worry about. To make matters better, the vampire had never heard of any kind of self-opening chest. The only things magical about them were what laid inside, be it item or monster. Pushing her thoughts aside, Sarah thought about Kiara's question.

"Studyin'? Well, I want to see what I can do when I dabble in the dark magicks." Sarah snapped her fingers and let loose a small wisp of darkness. "I dinnae want to kill people with it, just keep meself and those I care about alive. Protection spells, magical benefits, that sort o' thing." Turning on Kiara, Sarah asked, "And what about you? Ya in the same paddie as me, or ya got somethin' else in mind?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Halls to Female Dorms

"...sort of." Kiara said, her eyes averted. "It's a long story, but I'm here to learn to use water magic as a for of medicine. To help save those that are on the brink of death. And maybe I'll find out how to go beyond that..." Her voice had an unusually calm note when she mentioned her intentions, but so far she was uneasy about something. "But that's all I'm really here for~ Ha ah...Yep, I got accepted as an apprentice to Nurse Hanna so that's why I'm here primarily."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Halls to Female Dorms @Cucoo

"Well, so long as you're the one doin' the healing and tending, yar makin' the infirmary much more comfortable. No offense to the nurse, but she creeps me out."

Sarah stopped at a public map in the university and looked for the female dorms. With so many branches and paths, it was hard to tell where to go. Everything looked surprisingly modern, and yet, it didn't look it one bit. Sure, there were outlets, but the layout of the building reminded Sarah of old labyrinths. Fun to explore, hell to be lost in. Sarah was just about to ask for Kiara's input when she heard what she thought was nervous laughter.

"You alright? You look a little... jumpy." The vampire's face fell. "You're not nervous around me, are ye? I dinnae bite."

Comment

Shopping District

Mira looked at Lynne with a strange look.

"My dear... Why aren't you speaking?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Halls to Female Dorms

"Oh! Nonononono- No it's not you, I'm just worried about a few things, that's all!" Kiara glanced about. "I think I just need some sleep. I haven't been able to rest easy the past few days..." A sigh escaped her lungs after a moment. "It's been a long day already for me."

Comment

Shopping District-Trinity Soul University

Off in the distance behind Jason, well behind him in fact hiding in the bushes far behind Jason was a woman with long purple hair. "I found my prey!" The woman whispered to herself as she went back into hiding in the bushes. Following the bushes alongside Jason. However she still remained quiet, and well hidden in the bushes. "This man seems incredibly suitable as a husband~<3 Pretty eyes, a personality that just screams badass!!! This man doesn't also look half bad as well... I should continue to examine him!" She said as she continued to stalk Jason through the grass.

Comment

Working...
                                X