Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Soul University: A Casual Magic RP (IC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU Male Dormitories | Noon

As soon as Hinote screamed, Jason gave a slightly nervous frown. Jason knew that he was going to get a lot more screams throughout this entire ordeal. In fact, him simply holding a decapitated head would probably give him a somewhat unpleasant reputation. If that was the case, then he would have to brace himself for the worst. After all, Hannah needed help, and he couldn't just refuse.

Training Grounds

Azeruk was not pleased with what the man said. If he was conscious for just a single second more, Azeruk probably would have impaled him with his sword. Such disrespect and arrogance was not tolerable, and should be met with swift and severe retribution. As Azeruk watched the witch girl drag the arrogant man away, Azeruk decided to speak once again.

"That man will pay for his arrogance... Who and what is he?", Azeruk asked the woman dragging the man away.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Female Dormitories - Trinity Soul University

"I think so." Cygnus guessed before talking to Kathryn in wheelchair. "Have you figured out where to go, miss?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

So the man didn't know any of the area either. Kind of weird considering that he looked so much like a returning student. Big and confident, just like any returning student would be. "Yeah I think so anyway. I might just go around and look for a little. Thank you again for opening that door. It's just kind of hard when I have so much luggage at the same time" Kathryn said. She then began to unfold the map and look for a location to go to next. To be honest, she had no idea. Maybe she was just going to pick a spot on random?
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Hearing about what the girl had to say reminded Trista of the attempts that she had at merely exploring the university campus. The first time lead to Trista falling unconscious from overusing her magic. The second time, on the other hand, resulted in this. Not that it was a bad thing. Trista couldn't be more thrilled to see Cygnus once again. But the fact that Trista has yet to fully explore ticked her off quite a bit. The sights that she could be seeing. It all made Trista highly curious. She wondered if there was a nice open area to go. One that provide a good view of the night sky and the moon itself.
          "I-I myself haven't... explored campus either. I was... I was going to earlier but... but things... happened..." Trista said rather quietly and shyly.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

"I'm sure there'll be plenty of time today to explore the campus." Cygnus said to Trista as he came over closer and placed his arm on her shoulder. He wanted to comfort Trista that he only had Trista in his mind after all. "Now, shall we go? I believe it is quite a distance from here to the Restaurant District."

"Food!" Sha Yun exclaimed happily.

"..." Lynne kept her guard up.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Female Dormitories -> Campus (En route to Restaurant District) - Trinity Soul University

Trista promptly nodded and began to follow Cygnus to the Restaurant District. Trista had no idea on which restaurant he had in mind. All she knew was that he was going to be treating the three girls to a meal. Of course, this was merely to celebrate the reunion of Trista and Cygnus. Well, that's what Trista believed. It was the only thing that made sense in her head right now and it seems very plausible. So why shouldn't it be?

As the four of them moved out of the dormitories and onto the restaurant district, Trista cleared her throat and prepared herself to begin the introductions. After all, it was common courtesy to introduce people to one another when meeting for the first time. And since Trista knew them both, she had to be the one to take the role of introducing Cygnus to Sha Yun and Lynne and vise versa.
              "So... I might as well introduce you to one another." Trista said as she continued to walk with the other three. "Sha Yun, Lynne, I want you two to meet Cygnus. Cygnus, these are my roommates. The taller one is Sha Yun and Lynne is the smaller one."
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Trinity Soul University Campus

"Pleasure to meet you two." Cygnus bowed. "Ah, I remember you. You were the girl that kicked the arm out of the way."

"That sounds cool, Lynne!" Sha Yun chuckled at the thought, but Lynne seemed displeased. "Nice to meet you, My name Sha Yun."

"..." Lynne stood silent, her eyes shifting between Cygnus, Trista, Sha Yun, and her drawings.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Campus (En route to Restaurant District) - Trinity Soul University

So far so good. Sha Yun made her introductions to Cygnus and Lynne... was being herself and not talking. Although Trista could not make any judgements on behalf of the two girls, it seemed to be going fine. And Trista couldn't be happier over it. Trista subsequently let out a little giggle over the whole arm kicking thing.
                  "It's rather true. I'm not entirely sure what would have happened if it were still there and if Lynne wasn't around." Trista said as she turned to look at Lynne, giving a little smile. "So... I may as well explain who Cygnus is. He's a friend of mine from my hometown, Ceres. We've known each for about 9 years now and we've been best friends since then. He... moved away around 4 years ago so I haven't seen him at all until today. It was a surprise that he came to this university at the same time as me. Actually, thinking about it... What powers do you have, Cygnus? Could you show us?" Trista politely asked Cygnus.

Comment

"With the power of Cosmokinesis, I can imbue different effects into Altair and Vega." Cygnus said. Then, thinking that it might be too cryptic for Trista to understand, he elaborated: "For example, massive Oort Cloud makes my ethereal bullets, Astra, larger, which makes it harder to dodge them. Comets make them faster. Black Holes make my bullet slow enemies down. The Sun makes it catch things on fire. Astra doesn't physically wound anybody, but it drains their magic source, with any additional effects."

"It sounds very cool," Sha Yun complimented, but then whispered to Trista, "-but not so efficient. Gun no kill people is no good, in my opinion."

"..." Lynne was silently trodding behind, her presence almost nil.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Campus (En route to Restaurant District) - Trinity Soul University

Cygnus' explanation interested Trista greatly but also made her shudder a little. It was beautiful and amazing to think that Cygnus would possess the power of the stars and other spatial objects. Both Trista's and Cygnus' powers complimented their users and each other very well. Trista being able to draw power from the one object that she admired greater than any other object, the moon. And Cygnus, being a lover of astronomy and the cosmos, having the ability to imbue cosmic effects into his weapons. Both of which seemed to work well together. The moon and the stars coexisting in magical form, much like the night sky.

But while Trista thought over this beautiful image in her head, Sha Yun's remark brought her back down to earth. Cygnus uses guns. They may not be lethal, at least not directly, but it still shook Trista at her core. Cygnus knew how to use guns. Even if he used non-lethal ones, Cygnus still had the knowledge to use real ones. If Cygnus was ever tempted to, he could very easily switch from Altair and Vega to real pistols. Real pistols... that did real damage... that could cause real wounds... and result in a very real death. Cygnus knew how much Trista disliked violence, he was aware of what violence had caused and what it did, and yet he possessed the power and knowledge to cause it and do it. It was as if he forgot the one thing that brought Trista and Cygnus together. The major reason why Cygnus remained with Trista for as long as he could.
                      "I... I, erm..." Trista attempted to say in response to Sha Yun's remark. "That's... amazing, Cygnus. Using the power of the stars in... in... your guns. It's definitely more amazing than what I could do..." Trista followed up. Although her words were somewhat genuine, Trista's voice had a layer to it that gave the impression that there was more to Trista's opinion than what was simply heard.
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-05-2014, 06:08 AM.

Comment

"My magic may be bright, but its' absolute brightness meager compared to you, Trista." Cygnus said to comfort her weariness.

"We just cannot see your's," Sha Yun added. "Since it isn't night."

"..." Lynne, who was silent the entire time, suddenly pointed at the luxurious street that looked like a boulevard in Sicily: with red-seared brick road, iron lampposts, and the smell of fresh herbs and ingredients. It was the Restaurant District.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Campus -> Restaurant District - Trinity Soul University

Trista blushed a little when she heard Cygnus' comment. Her? Brighter than even Cygnus' magic? Trista was merely an ordinary girl, if she could even call herself an ordinary girl. Cygnus on the other hand, he was more than ordinary. He was the one man that Trista aspired to be like more than anyone else, and there were a large number of people. Of course, while Trista was pondering this over, Sha Yun had to remind Trista of the fact that it was daytime and that her magic wouldn't be visible. That wasn't completely true. Trista's magic was still usable and visible during the day, albeit rather weak. The only reason why Trista wasn't showing Cygnus her magic was because of Jonas' orders and what had happened earlier. And Trista couldn't even mention that either. If Trista knew anything, both Sha Yun and Cygnus would become very concerned about Trista. Cygnus more so than Sha Yun. Trista didn't want to deceive Cygnus in any way but this was something that she could not bring up. At least not until after nightfall.

With the point of a finger from Lynne, Trista noticed that the four of them had arrived at some peculiarly themed area. It had a European feel to it. Italian, presumably? Trista never studied world cultures or foreign countries that well. She knew what stars could be seen over which part of the world, but not the countries themselves. Judging by the aromatic smells and theming of this area, Trista was safe to assume that the four of them had arrived in the Restaurant District.
                          "Is this it? Are we here?" Trista asked to ensure that this was the place.

Comment

Restaurant District - Trinity Soul University

"This must be it." Cygnus led the three girls to the district, where the students eating there were mostly those that could afford to eat quality restaurant meals without jeopardizing their budget. "They have cuisines from all over the world, so choose whatever you'd like."

"Anything with meat!" Sha Yun cheered.

"..." Lynne avoided her eye contact, instead drifting off silently into whatever she found interesting.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Looking at her surroundings, Trista saw restaurants offering food of various cultures. There was an Indian curry house, a Chinese restaurant, a pizzeria... There was even a sushi bar here. But Trista could not decide on what she would want. She would to go with something simple like pizza but at the same time she wanted to go for something that was more refined. But even if Trista decided against pizza, what would she go for? Trista didn't like spicy foods so Indian was out of the question. She didn't want to bore Sha Yun with Chinese food. So many choices and yet Trista couldn't decide...
                              "I... Erm... I'm not sure..." Trista said. "Erm... Do you have any idea, Lynne?" Trista asked as she turned around. Upon looking around, Trista noticed that Lynne was nowhere to be seen. Strange... First, she makes horrors following Trista and Cygnus meeting. And now she disappears at a moment's notice? In Lynne's defense, Cygnus did say 'choose whatever you'd like'. He did not say that the four of them had to stick together. But even so, why would Lynne just outright leave without... telling them? Did Lynne simply not want to get to know Cygnus?
                              "Oh... She's gone..." Trista said in disappointment.

Comment

"Tell you what. There's a Japanese ramen restaurant that's apparently popular amongst new students and graduates alike. Why don't we go there?" Cygnus asked Trista as Lynne came back, sketchpad open in her hand, as she drew many things that came into her view that she found interesting.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X