X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I was just wondering, this is a mecha rp and all we're using is human shape mechas, why don't we have animal shaped ones? like in Zoids? This just recently crossed my mind.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
      Good question.

I might make NPCs for the tournament with animal-like models.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai and Wriggle

Because if they weren't humanoid in appearance, then they wouldn't be Arm Slaves. It's in the OP.

Arm Slaves are the Mech's of this Universe. Arm Slaves are humanoid in shape, and possess powerful weapons, unique power sources, operating systems, and usually an Artificial Intelligence system inside the mech to help aid the pilot. The general height of a Arm Slave is about 27 ft, but the size and armanents of each Arm Slave can differ depending on the Manufacturer. Though the legal max height for a Arm Slave is 13 meters (45 ft.) The design of an Arm Slave can also differ on the pilot's recommendations, and the Manufacturer. Since Arm Slaves can be mass produced certain people who have their Arm Slave Licencse can ask for their own custom Arm Slaves.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

I completely forgot about that line. I was going to use to use a small version of a Zoid for transportation and classify it as a Mini Arm Slave. I got to ask Mega about it first though.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Zoids?

Holy...have I returned to 2001?

I feel like I'm 7 again...
            Zoids was my childhood...
            The nostalgia...

Comment

@Cucoo

I've actually rewatched most of the Zoid series (Chaotic Century, Guardian Force (Chaotic Century's S2) , New Century Zero and a part of Fuzors (which I really need to rewatch since I don't remember where I left off)) and I still have to watch Genesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                @S121

I completely forgot about that line. I was going to use to use a small version of a Zoid for transportation and classify it as a Mini Arm Slave. I got to ask Mega about it first though.
                I'm somewhat sad to say this, but I will not small versions of Zoids in the RP. I do have plans for special devices/contraptions to help deploy mech's faster than normal.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

I'm not talking about for the mechs. I'm talking about for the pilots.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Even then having animal based mech's just for transport kinda... just seems kind of pointless with the existence of Arm Slaves. I mean seriously. We do live in the future in the RP. Arm Slaves seem to be capable of combat, construction, demolition, and other things. While animal mech's for transport seem kind of... pointless. Especially with it being the future there are probably better means of transport.

Then again... I'm not sure if Mega will still allow it.

Comment

@Zekai and SUSTIC.

Having animal mech's for transport seem kind of... not needed with the existence of Arm Slaves.

Like SUSTIC said Arm Slaves can have varying uses such as in construction, demolitions, and other things. As well as can be used for own personal transport. While animal mech's like in Zoids for transport would be kind of null unless they also had more than just usage as transport.

So I won't allow such animal mech's to be in the RP if they will only be for transport.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Well, there goes my idea as using one as a motorcycle to us for around the city. You two are probably thinking I was meaning a long distance transportation, I was meaning for around city, that's why I said Mini Arm Slave.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Actually I knew kind of what you meant when you said "Mini Arm Slave." I wasn't thinking large A.S. sized mech's. I was thinking of smaller car/truck sized things.

Besides I think in this timeline there would be more reliable means of citywide transportation. Like hoverbikes, and futuristic cars and the like for travel around a city. A "Mini Arm Slave" animal like mech would be kind of pointless too make when there are already reliable means of transportation out there. No matter how badass it might seem...

Sorry...

Comment

@Mega

The only reason why I even said anything is because I couldn't find a good hover bike and remember about Zoids and I just thought "Hey, there's some good looking Zoids I can use as a 'bike' but I better ask if it's alright first." So I figure I ask, doesn't hurt to.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Zekai, the hell? You simply caught up to Novitus in like a blink of an eye and didn't even give me any time to react. The hell? Besides, Novitus would be moving far before Zero could do that stuff.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I never mentioned that Blitzrizer stopped moving after the kick so it might have been closing in as your mecha was backing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X