X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mt. Chimney - ((@Wriggle))

Juri was surprised, to say the least. She took the iced coffee and took a big sip before sighing in content. How any liquid managed to stay cool here on Mt. Chimney was a mystery to everybody. Perhaps Cipher had a very powerful ice-type pokemon up his sleeve, as no human could achieve something this cool and refreshing. Ah, it was just one of life's little miracles!

Ripley, too, looked grateful for the attention and followed Cipher's hands about. She could smell the poffins on him and lightly swatted at his legs with her paw to try and get his attention back on her. The Purloin would eventually be rewarded for her efforts and training when she managed to get a poffin for herself. She sauntered around her trainer with the poffin in her mouth while looking very pleased with herself.

"Thanks man," Juri chirped as she raised the coffee in a mock toast. She got up and followed Cipher over to a ledge overlooking both the forest and the mountainside below. "Well, look at me! Raze Devon Corp.'s little reception party to the ground and get an iced coffee! Not a bad reward!"

Comment

Littleroot Town

"Shadow Ball and Dig... that Eevee must be a mixed attacker." Glitch analyzed. "There must be a way out of that. Cuddles! "

Cuddles the Axew nodded. He pounced around, looking for opportunities to leave the ground full of holes while trying to watch out for the multiple shadowy blobs. After a few seconds of processing, Cuddles leapt out of the hole-filled ground and landed in safety, but not without being hit by a stray Shadow Ball. His rage was boiling now, as he bellowed and readied his tusks for the Eevee to ascend back up.

Mt. Chimney

"You say that as if you've never received a reward from performing a mission before." Cipher chuckled jokingly, but the giggle soon turned into a contemplative silence. When Cipher finally spoke again, his voice was quiet and lamenting. "It's a shame how we don't even remember what each and every one of us has been through."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Petalburg City

Daniel who was busy getting an empty Pokeball from off his belt so he could get ready for their little bet that he had proposed. However as he was doing so he quickly saw Nick take off towards route 102. "H-HEY I DIDN'T SAY GO! Come pal wake up! We got a bet to win!" Daniel said as his Pikachu that was resting on his shoulder shook itself awake. It then nodded as it began to hold on tightly to Daniel's shoulder as he began to run off towards Nick, also unaware of the wild Pokemon, or even the Trainers he might come across on the foreign route.

Comment

Route 102

Route 102 was a small battered route through the forest that sprawled through the western Hoenn, connecting Petalburg City to Oldale Town. Wild Pokemon roamed here, but they were relatively lower leveled and therefore the route overall was very tranquil... or it would be, if there wasn't a young trainer guarding a T-intersection.

"This is my area!" The youngster shouted to Daniel, blocking him from accessing the intersection to get to Oldale Town. "Nobody gets past until they beat me!"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Route 102

As Daniel was running through Route 102 he noticed how tranquil the Route seemed. Yeah it looked like there were some Pokemon here and there, but none of them looked too dangerous. Besides he has his Pikachu with him if he were to ever get into a battle. Though as Daniel was running through the Route he heard and saw a young man blocking his path, yelling at him that if he wants to get through he will have to battle the little youngster. This caused Daniel to stop in his tracks.

"Seriously? I mean seriously? I am in the middle of a race with my friend, and he is going to beat me if I do not hurry! So let's make this quick okay? GO PIKACHU!" He said in a rather fast paced tone, calling out his Pikachu for the battle. Daniel's Pikachu immediately jumped off his shoulder, and onto the battlefield ready for a fight.

_________
            Daniel's Pikachu is ready to battle!

Comment

Route 102

"Don't look down on me just because I'm little!" The youngster smirked mischeivously as he drew his Pokeball. "I'll have you know I'm the best trainer in this route!"

Youngster Allen wants to battle!

"Go! Zigzagoon!" Allen sent out a Zigzagoon, a brown raccoon with a zigzag pattern fur. The Zigzagoon barked, ready to meet his assailant.

Zigzagoon Lv: 5

"Zigzagoon! Tackle!" Allen commanded, and Zigzagoon obeyed, throwing his body towards Daniel's Pikachu at a reasonable speed.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Route 102

"Yeah the best trainer on THIS ROUTE. Not the best trainer in the region! Oh well Pikachu dodge that Zigzagoon's attack, and retaliate with Thundershock!" Daniel yelled in response to the Youngster's comment, and order. As soon as he did his Pikachu quickly leaped to the side just in time to avoid the Zigzagoon's tackle. As it did Pikachu quickly built up the electricity for Thundershock, of which it delivered quickly in the direction of the opposing Zigzagoon.

Comment

Mt. Chimney - (@Wriggle)

Juri listened to Cipher's melancholy as she sipped her coffee. True, it was a shame that many people don't remember what they had gone through, but wasn't that a blessing? Forgetting the horrors of tragedies should be a good thing, not something that should be considered as sad. More importantly, Juri felt a little miffed that Cipher even brought up the past. She remembered all too well why she does what she has to do; there's no call to bring it up again or make her think about it once more.

"Hey, come on man," Juri sighed. She jabbed her elbow into Cipher's arm to rouse him. "Quit being such a downer. We're alive and we have tomorrow to look forward to. What happened in the past that brought us here isn't any of our business anymore. It's done, so now we can focus on the present."

Comment

Route 102

Zigzagoon quickly spun around to be greeted by a jolt of electricty that made him flinch. The electricty itself wasn't too strong, but annoying nonethless to the little raccoon.

Zigzagoon let out a soft yell as he attempted to tackle once more at Daniel's Pikachu, this time giving himself a bit more boost to go faster.

Mt. Chimney

"...yeah. Thanks for letting me remember that." Cipher looked at Juri with sort of dreamy eyes, and nodded.

He suddenly reached into his belt, where two Pokeballs were held together by a plastic attachment. "So you said you were training your Purrloin, right? I have a newly caught Pokemon I want to train as well... mind if I challenge you to a battle?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Mt. Chimney - (@Wriggle)

Juri didn't quite catch the emotion in Cipher's eyes. She wasn't a very emotional person, nor was she sympathetic, but she did understand the suffering of others. The world was screwed up enough without people getting all teary-eyed about it, so the only thing to do was to toughen up and bear with it, usually with a determined grin. Don't let other people or the past stop you from being happy. Juri rocked on her haunches and sipped the last of her coffee before she noticed Cipher reaching for his belt. He wanted a battle...

"Heh, what a coincidence," Juri snickered. "I was just about to ask you to a battle as well!"

The woman set her cup aside and stood up to stretch her back before turning to her Purloin. Ripley, that sultry-looking purple cat, was looking on with a curious expression. The curiosity faded to show good humor as the Purloin figured out what was going on. Juri hunched over the cat and scratched her behind the ears before gesturing to Cipher.

"Alright, send the guy out and let's dance," Juri said as she backed away from her partner, allowing the cat her own battle arena on Mt. Chimney.

Comment

Mt. Chimney

"I will only use the Pokemon I've just caught," Cipher set himself a restriction. "since it won't be fair to use a Pokemon I've been with for years against your Purrloin."

Team Magma Cipher wants to battle!

"Go." Cipher tossed his Pokeball, and out of it came a spherical seal-like Pokemon with white blubbers and light blue fur on top: Spheal.

Spheal Lv: 5
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Mt. Chimney

"A Spheal huh?" Juri mumbled under her breath. She arched her brow before chuckling. "Alright, this'll be fun! Ripley, give 'em the doubleslap!"

Whether or not the Purloin knew doubleslap was irrelevant. If she could scratch twice in quick succession, it was a doubleslap! The Purloin gave a low mwowr in response and lowered herself into a pouncing position, its feline eyes fixed on the spherical Pokemon before it. After a wiggle of her hindquarters, Ripley pounced forward to try and score a doubleslap on the Spheal.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Mt. Chimney

"Spheal, fall back."

First hit landed on the Spheal, who rolled backwards using his chubby roundness to dodge the second. The Spheal hung around, still tense on his blubbers to make sure he can roll about to dodge other attacks.

"What can I do..." Cipher looked around. The environment was hot and dry, the worst condition for a part Ice type like his Spheal. But the Spheal was also part Water type, which means he can cool down the battlefield using Water Gun, setting the groundwork for the Powder Snow to gain power. "Spheal, Water Gun. Aim for the Purrloin's feet!"

The Spheal did so. Using the everlasting source of water that all water types somehow seem to possess, the Spheal shot a blast of cold water, aiming for the Purrloin's feet and the heated ground around.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Littleroot

"Eevee, nice job, come back." Sela said and her Eevee pops out of the ground right in front of her. "Looks like that training worked. Great job." She said as she knelled down and petted her Eevee's head. Sela then stood up and looked at the Axew and its trainer. "Your Axew looked like it's newly hatched so how about we call it here?" Sela asked the trainer. Sela reached her arm down and Eevee ran up the arm and sat on her hat. Sela gestured to Treeko to jump onto her as well and Treeko jumped onto her left shoulder. "I heard you mentioning Professor Juniper earlier. Reminds me of my Unova days. So what does she have you doing?" Sela asks but Eevee takes its right front paw and bops Sela's forehead. "Ok, I got it. My name is Sela, sorry for the late introduction." Sela said as she extends her right hand out.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Littleroot Town

"I guess." Glitch simply responded as her Axew's rage dissipated. The cute little dragon Pokemon toddled back to Glitch, who encased him into the Pokeball where there would be comfort and rest waiting for him.

"Pleased to meet you, Sela. Professor Juniper sent me here because of a recent discovery." Glitch greeted back when Sela introduced herself, reaching for the extended hand and shaking it. "You see, Professor Juniper and I excavated a particularly curious artifact that may be of ancient Hoenn in origin, so she sent me here to research about the cultures and legends of Hoenn to determine what the ancient artifact could be."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X