X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Titanium & Kristia
    Ok you two need to stop assuming things involving my characters, no matter how trivial they are. I skimmed over the fact that you two shot down pirates that weren't in your control, but the captain? When he was inside a captain's lounge?

I suggest you two edit your post as soon as you see this. This is breaking one of the most fundamental rule of all RPs and I will have none of it.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Name: Cecilia Heartgrave

Occupation: Travelling (excommunicated [retired]) Zetrism Priestess

Appearance:
      Spoiler:
      She stands at a rather tall 6ft 4.

Skill: Cecilia Heartgrave is a powerful Priestess of the Church of Zetra... well she was before she was excommunicated (basically she is no longer a part of the church, but she still believes she is. Despite being a Priestess, she is a rather strong and competent fighter. Having enough strength to lift and wield a metal cross roughly her size, and weight she can swing it around with odd ease. Some say the cross weighs like a feather to her, and it sort of does. This isn't just due to her immense physical strength, but also due to the power of the cross that fills her body with the energy and willpower to wield it. Yes she can wield it and swing it around quite easily, but her attacks are quite slow as she swinging something of such size and weight will have a lot of momentum behind each swing. Each swing has a little "spin up" before she actually delivers the swing (thus leaving her open as she attacks with it physically.)

On top of her high physical strength, she has a high amount of physical endurance. Capable of taking many hits and blows before actually passing out. This fact surprises many people she had actually fought due to her frail looking body. No one knows the secrets to how she got so physically fit, but what is known is that she is definitely a fearsome opponent in close combat (if she can land a hit that is, as her attacks are rather slow and easy to read.) Though this isn't all she is capable of. As you see the cross she wields has a red crystal sphere on it (as seen in the picture), that grants the cross and her magical powers that are rather useful. These "spells" range from firing powerful blue or red blasts of magical energy that are quite damaging, but the blasts are rather slow and require some time to charge. She can also use her cross to detect spiritual energy (like lost spirits) which is indicated when the cross glows with a blue mist. She can then exercise any spirits with her cross if need be. One other ability she has with it is the ability to create a protective barrier from not only against "evil's reign" (it protects against attacks like projectiles and what not. However this field has a limited range as it has a radius of 14-16 ft, and requires a lot of concentration. Activating this barrier requires a lot of focus and energy, and even more so to keep it up for extended periods of time. She also has far more spells such as basic healing, and other damaging attacks with her cross that I cannot name at the moment.

In short she is a "Combat Priestess" who excels in close to medium range combat, capable of providing support with her cross, and even capable of being a tank on the battlefield with her high endurance. Her major weaknesses is the speed of her attacks, and how easy they are to read. Yes her attacks are strong, but they take some preparation and build up that leaves her vulnerable when attacking.

Bio: Brought of by a powerful Priest of the Church of Zetra in Esteracre , Cecilia was trained to be at peak physical condition as well as to be a devout church member. By the age of 16 she was already a very powerful young woman who showed a lot of promise as a Priestess. When she finally took a test to become a Priestess she had passed with flying colors, and for a few years afterwards she was a highly respected member of the church. However this all began to change when she stumbled upon a cross hidden deep beneath the Church within the basement while she was cleaning. The cross had a red gem on it, and was wrapped in old cloth. This cross was an old weapon of the church that was banished ages ago for reasons unknown.

Cecilia examined the wrapped and dusty cross when suddenly the red crystal on it began to glow... The cross began to call out to her, telling her to take it with her... which is something she should have never done. The moment she touched the cross her body, the old ancient weapon of the church bound to her soul thus becoming eternally a part of her. The cross also began to change her personality for the worse. She became harsh with her teachings, lashing out at others who had disobeyed or did not take her advice. Cecilia became highly aggressive, and the church eventually found out that she had uncovered the cross that was buried underneath the church long ago. You see the cross was a form of Hextech weaponry that was made for the church, but proved to powerful and dangerous and was against all forms of teachings of the Church of Zetra. They were intending to destroy the cross, but did not have access to the power capable of completely destroying it. As such they buried in what is now the basement of the church.

When the found out about this the first thing they did was banned Cecilia from the church, thus making her no longer a member of the church she came to love. However the cross had remained with her, and it made her believe that she was sent on a mission to travel the globe, teaching the people of the way of Zetrism. Even though this isn't what happened, she still believes it due to the cursed cross's influence. She is now travelling the globe as a "Travelling Priestess", teaching anyone she meets of the Church of Zetra, and harshly punishing those who do wrong. In fact she is so harsh with her punishments that she actually had killed a few people, which she thought she had just purified of their sins. Due to the killing of actually innocent people, whom she thought where sinners makes her a wanted criminal within the cities of Esteracre.

Thankfully she is not within the region of Esteracre, and is now somewhere within the Skyland's Republic. Her current location is unknown (she is actually within Jefferson.)

Personality: At first glance Cecilia is a rather nice and well mannered woman, who seems to just want to teach people about Zetrism. However the cross that is bound to her soul had an effect on her personality that made her far more hostile, and aggressive towards people she believes are sinners (in fact she can be blinded to the point of where she will think that some innocent people she meets are "sinners in disguise".) She will punish those she believes are sinners, and her punishments are rather harsh and sadistic (she had actually killed a few people she thought were sinners, but were actually innocent as mentioned above.) To the point where people that knows of her true nature believe she is just psychotic, and she sorta is...

Though may be cruel and sadistic, she is the kind of person that will not betray or lie to those that had gained her trust, and "approval". She is even quite motherly to people younger than her, and will not actually attack anyone who is younger than the age of 21 for... odd reasons (reasons I do not really want to go into detail with. SHE IS NOT A PEDOPHILE! She just believes that anyone who is under the age of 21 [rather than the age of 13] are innocent, and not at fault for their sins. In turn her punishment for people under the age of 21 are far less harsh, to the point that she will simple scold them.) Cecilia is also the person that can grow too attached to certain people, to the point where she will actually fall in love with someone (male or female, does not matter to her), and will become oddly obsessed with that person. Though these feelings can easily change to hostility if she finds out that they are true sinners (oddly she can tell if the person she becomes obsessed with is truly a sinner or not. Yeah the cross has odd effects on her thoughts and personality.)

Other: I should mention that the cross she wields does not have a name at all, she does not even know its name. It also due to it being bound to her soul, cannot be separated from her. If it gets about a mile away from her she will actually go into a deep coma until she comes within range of it. This may seem like a large distance, but if the cross is damaged in anyway she can also be sent into a coma. Since there was not enough power to destroy it in the past, there is probably far stronger technology and magic that could damage the cross, and in turn send her into a coma. If the cross is completely destroyed, then she herself will be die. Thus making it not only her most powerful weapon, but also her most sacred relic which she must protect.

Comment

i like the character, but I hope she is also active
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUS
          K.

Accepted
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

The only reason why I haven't been active in Clockwork is because I have been unable to think of anything. I can think of stuff for CV now though.

Comment

I am concerned, confused, and aroused. I like it, SUS. I'm going to pass out in my bed before posting in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

@Major

That is what I was actually going for with her XD

Anyways night major. See you tomorrow.

Comment

Quick update regarding post stuff

@Kristia
                  You have until tomorrow to post for Lia or otherwise I start posting for you to keep that storyline going.

@TRXD or Serene
                  Either of you have two days.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well I can't really post because I am waiting on a post from Kristia, I think I'm stuck with Drake, and I'm waiting for the proper time to make a post with my new char Cecilia.

Also isn't Serene stuck until TRXD posts?

Comment

1 second, I am waiting for amaterasu and SUS
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Kristia I've been stumped on what to post with Mard. In fact there isn't much he can really do to be honest from what I can see. As such I've been waiting for you.

Comment

a post is done

Spoiler:

Comment

For fuck's sake I actually managed to get a post in.

Yeah note to self never force myself to make a post when I have writer's block. It makes me feel mentally tired beyond all hell. In fact it actually stressed me out some. I feel like I'm gonna be sick right now so I will see you all later. It especially doesn't help that when I went AFK in Mumble, everyone left. So goodnight everyone.

Comment

Im not going to either argue nor take a side

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X