X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OOC] Your Eternal Fairy Tale: A Fairy Tail RP

Welcome to my first RP everyone. As you can see it's a Fairy Tail RP, based off the anime. I know there is another Magic type RP called Trinity Soul University (which I am a member of) but I wanted to do a Fairy Tail RP for awhile so here it is.

Backstory - Basically the anime's story. This RP will be starting off with the guild war with Phantom Lord all the way to the current episode.

Rules

1: General RP rules.

2: Overpowering - Now I now there are moments in the anime where OP moments happen so I will allow OPing only during certain moments but MUST notify me ahead of time.

3: Character Limit - 2 OC's only for now, but if you want more, we can talk about it.

4: Character Control - I know for a fact I can't control all the Mains correctly and well so if you want to control some, set it up before hand. Now if someone is controlling a Main and they aren't on and you need that Main, you can take control of that Main but please notify me and the RPer by PM for it and get approval by one of us.

5: Magic - There is ALOT of magic types in Fairy Tail so you can either use one that's already there or make a new one of your own.
    5.2: Lost Magic - If you classify yours as Lost Magic, only your person can have it (Can't be any that is used in the anime already).
    5.3: Dragon Slayer - I'm sure there might be some who would like to have this, as long as it's an original type, I will allow you to use it.
    5.4: List ALL of what your Magic can do, Offensive, Defensive, Supportive, etc. In App would be nice but if you want to keep some or all hidden until a certain moment, PM me.
    5.5: Phoenix Slayer - Phoenix Slayer is much like Dragon Slayer, pretty much the same but to fight phoenixes instead of dragons. As long as you make an original type, just like the Dragon Slayer rule, I will allow you to use it. This is my own type of magic, if you would like to use it, please ask me first and tell me what type it's going to be.

6: No killing anyone. Break this rule and you will be kicked.

7: Have fun, it's an RP so don't take it serious ok? We're here to have fun.

App
    Name - OC Name (Last name optional)

Age - How old are they

Height - (Foot and Inches preferred but if you want Meters you can, just place foot and inches in () to make it easier for me)

Gender - Male/Female

Appearance - How He/She looks

Magic - What type they use (Read rules for more info)

Bio/History - What His/Her life has been until now

Guild - What guild they are in if they are in one (Legal, Dark, Independent or None) Please say where your guild marks are and what color in ()

Personality - How He/She acts

Other/Suggestions - What other Info or ideas you want or think of

I know that Wriggle knows Fairy Tail quite well so these two will be Mods for this RP. Basically App accepting and making sure everything is followed correctly.

I will make the IC as well (since this will be my only time on a computer for awhile) but the IC will be Closed so no posting will happen there until further notice.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and either me or a Mod will answer the best we can.

Full Main Control - This is a list of RPers who has complete control of a main that no one else can use (unless you look at rule 4).

Wriggle - Juvia, Levy, Lisanna
    Zekai - Makarov (Only during the major parts, like the S rank participants)

Current and Accepted OCs
    Zekai - Diana, Reiya
    Kristia - Sara
    SUSTIC - Drake, James "Tracer"
    Amaterasu - Zeyph
    Kassuri - Eliot
    Wriggle - Celeste, Arcania
    Serene - Nobu
    Last edited by Zekai; 08-19-2014, 01:08 AM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

hm.. I know next to nothing about fairy tail, so what should I know to be able to participate on this RP?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
      Not much. Most concepts are straightforward and easy to understand. The only real complex stuff is the kind that would be plot-related or used for certain complex situations related to the show and manga.

Saying that, there are some established things that do need to be made apparent. Guilds and questing. Some, if not most, mages in the world of Fairy Tail belong to a guild of sorts. Guilds are what one would expect from, say, the Monster Hunting guild from Monster Hunter. The guilds are usually given quests by the residents of the world to complete. These can range from monster hunting to rescue quests to... well... who knows what. Most quests, while sometimes dangerous, are considered standard quests and will have a numerable cash reward and what other rewards the quest giver may specify. This is how the guilds and mages earn a living. By questing. Mages and guild members take up quests and the guild-master and staff take a cut of the money to maintain their guild. Of course, with every quest, there comes a harder quest. S-Rank Quests. These quests are renowned to be SUPREMELY dangerous and hard. And due to their danger, the quest rewards are grand and rare. Some with HUGE payouts and others with highly treasured items. Of course, only S-Rank approved guild members may take them on (and so can any non-S-Ranks who tag along with an S-Rank). When the S-Rank was first mentioned in Fairy Tail, only three Fairy Tail members could take them on. Erza (one of the main protagonists), Laxus, and Mystogan. Of course, due to events in Fairy Tail, this has since changed around.

Of course, not every guild is so straightforward. Some guilds are considered Dark Guilds. These guilds are ones that have either been banned by the Council of Magic or were formed for the express reason to commit crimes. Dark Guilds are considered criminal organisations and it is usually up to the other guilds to take them down and stop their criminal acts. Dark Guilds do general criminal activity. Thievery, murder... You name it, a Dark Guild will do it. With magic! And alongside Dark Guilds, there are Independent Guilds. These, while not strictly legal, are not considered a threat. It is generally uncertain as to what an Independent Guild may do. Some will act as vigilantes while others can do a variety of unmonitored activity.

Additional concepts include Dragon Slayers. They are a race of people who have been taught by Dragons the ability to manipulate and use a specific element. This is to such an extent that Dragon Slayers can consume objects of that element. For example, Natsu. As he is a Fire Dragon Slayer, he manipulates fire by cloaking himself in it and using a variety of fire-based techniques. In order to empower his magic and to rejuvenate himself, Natsu can eat fire. No, literally. Fire. Flames on a torch. A firepit. Natsu can and will eat it. But despite this ability to consume objects of one's attuned element, Dragon Slayers cannot eat things that they made. Natsu cannot eat the fire that he may form. Gajeel cannot eat any steel that he makes. And so on and so forth. Dragon Slayers' magic in itself is considered Lost Magic. Due to their rarity and the rarity of Dragons, it is hard to find a Dragon Slayer.

Asides from that, I'm unsure as to what to cover without being asked (please question as much as you can so I know what to do and what not to do). Magic in Fairy Tail is as one would expect from TSU or any other magic media. The only defining concepts are those that aren't 100% to know. And heck, maybe you could learn something alongside your character(s) while RPing.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hm.. I think I will make a gun/sword styled character

going to check on Erza
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
          Doesn't seem too bad of an idea. You could maybe make it an ex-quip mage or would you have your character just imbue weaponry with magic?
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Name - Diana Enyashe

Age - 18

Height - 5ft 6in

Gender - Female

Appearance -
            Spoiler:

Magic - Dragon Slayer (Heaven)

Bio/History - Raised by Tenshira the Heaven Dragon. After Tenshira disappeared, Diana left to look for her and ended up in front of the Fairy Tail guild. After staying at the guild for a year, she ended up joining the guild but has kept her Dragon Slayer magic hidden from everyone but Macalov (don't know how to actually spell his name). She is a solo type on quests most of the time but will join others if needed.

Guild - Fairy Tail (guild mark on right wrist, black color)

Personality - Friendly with members and basically acts like the other members of Fairy Tail. Gets into fights with Erza like how Gray and Natsu go at it.

Other/Suggestions - S Rank Wizard in the guild. Took and passed the exam the year after Erza. Since no one can "eat" Heaven, she absorbs the purity of magic through the markings on her left side (can see most from the pic and she has some on her arm as well). When she uses her magic, the purity returns to the Earthland.

Magic List
            Heaven Dragon's Roar: It's the same as the other Roars but golden color

Heaven Dragon's Divinity Guard: A giant shield made of golden magic

Heaven Dragon's Ripping Claw: Surrounds the hand and arm with a giant golden claw. Something like this,
            Spoiler:

Heaven Dragon's Tail Smash: Creates a golden dragon tail of magic and slams down.

Dragon Burst (an upgraded version of Dragon Force): Creates wings, tail and claws of golden magic and surrounds her with a golden aura of magic

Judgement Breaker Guilt Destroyer (Secret Slayer Art): Think of it as a golden Kamahama Wave

Blade Blitz: Creates 7-14 blades formed from magic and fires them. Can hold them like actual blades and can control their flight. (Non-slayer art)

Godspeed: By concentrating magic on her legs, can increase her speed. (varies on how much magic is used)

Holy Wyvern Purity Divine Driver - By focusing all her magic, releases a large blast upwards that breaks apart and rains down on enemies. Leaves her vulnerable to attacks after use. (Ultimate Slayer Art)

Abilities
            Can change her magic attribute the match someone else's magic but gives it a holy type form of that type and gives other dragon slayers a "great meal".

Can tell when someone has goodness in their heart as well as evilness when physical contact is made.

@Kristia

Just watch some of the eps and get an idea of it. Ultimately it's up to you if you want to join.
            Last edited by Zekai; 08-19-2014, 01:11 AM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Can I just ask Zekai, when in the Fairy Tail timeline does this occur? Is this before Lucy joins the guild? Or is this as close to current Fairy Tail events as possible?

Comment

@TRXD

As the Background says, This will start with the guild war with Phantom Lord to the current episodes. When Lucy and the others come back and sees the guild wreaked with pillars.

Comment

Hm.. imbued weaponry.. (addicted to Dark souls)

Prepare for it my friends, because a new wanderer is coming

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai
                    *rubs palms* I like that idea. But of course; I can imagine myself, Wriggle, and you trying our hardest to keep it all within canon. No killing Gajeel or Juvia (not that I or Wriggle would allow that) or doing anything that changes the plot too massively.
                    But who knows?

I'll get my character ready soon. Thinking over as to who to use and/or make. I'd like an ex-quip character but I'm also thinking of using a conventional mage. I'll think it over the next day or so.

Comment

@TRXD

If you want Lunar Magic and make it Lost Magic you can.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai
                        Like I had said earlier, I doubt I would bring over Trista or any character like her to this. While I do love her and I love the concept of nocturnal magic, I would rather prefer to leave that in TSU. I don't want the whole admiration of the night thing to spread across RPs. And besides, it works as a concept there and I'm with it as just that.

No, I'm going with a different character. I might be a bit ballsy and make a male character for once or I could simply make another charming female to add to my army of adorable girls and ladies. But who?

Comment

I didn't say Tristia, just her magic but ok, it's all up to you.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Ok,most of the stuff I need (good images) is complete, but I have to ask, do the persons who use magic can control different elements? or only one?

I have something for whichever case

Spoiler:

Comment

If you're person is a multi-element type, we'll see but for now, just make your app and we'll talk.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X