X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
    Eh. I've dealt with smartasses before. It's fine. Maybe you can give short explanation whenever things do happen to cross over in the anime. (I haven't watched Grand Magic Games yet, even though I do have it downloaded.)
    I wouldn't actually worry about it. Other than one crossover, there's only a couple things that really link the two, most of the time. Ellie and Erza both wear Heart Kreuz brand clothes, and Gray's necklace is either a Rave, or a replica of one (but would be useless on its own even if it were one). Oh...and Plue. Plue in Fairy Tail is the same Plue as the one in Rave Master. It's been stated by the creator that when he disappears in Rave Master, it's because Lucy is summoning him. None of that has any effect on the plot, though.

Comment

So basically a lot the moments when their are references to Rave Master in Fairy Tail are considered canonical by the creator, but nothing as of yet that is so big it effects the plot. Just really minor details that can show that both series exist within the same universe. That is how I see it. Wriggle could even be right about that the story of Rave Master takes place within a different kingdom, because it can be entirely possible that the story lines don't collide yet both exist in the same universe. Just in different kingdoms.

That is what I got, and I don't know why I'm budding into this conversation when I'm not even a mod.

Comment

Listen up everyone, if there are any Mains the you would like full control of, speak now.

Wriggle already has Juvia and mentoined that he would love to have Levy and Lisanna as well but said to ask everyone first before asking for more.

I will set a limit on how many Mains a person can have full control of but it's not set at the moment.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Spoiler: Celeste Morgenstern

Name: Celeste Morgenstern

Height: 5'3" or 160 cm

Appearance:
          Spoiler:

Weight: 112 lb
          Measurement: 28-24-30

Magic: Exquip - Astral Firearms

Celeste is a Exquip mage who can swap between huge firearms that must weigh thousands of pounds with ease. While she cannot Exquip armor like Erza Scarlet, the speed of which she can swap between her weapons rival, maybe even exceed, Erza.

Known as Astral Firearms, these weapons Celeste uses are made by a legendary weaponsmith who was hailed to have learned the art of weapon-making from the gods themselves.

Here is the list of Astral Firearms that are within Celeste's arsenal at the start of the RP, and the names Celeste give them. Note that Astral Firearms are entirely colored gold and silver. Whether they are really gold and silver or not is known by none except Celeste herself.
          Spoiler:

Ganymede, the Rocket Launcher

Named after Jupiter's biggest moon, Ganymede resembles AT4, except larger: About three times her height, about her width, and at least twenty times her weight.

Ganymede is a recoil-less, single-shot rocket launcher that fires a large bolt of ethereal energy that is especially effective against heavy coating of armor of any kind. This bolt of energy takes 30 seconds to recharge, on or off her hand at the moment. Because she can only shoot this powerful weapon once every 30 seconds, Celeste relies this weapon as a finisher or as a siege weapon.

Titan, the Sledgehammer

The only Astral Firearm that is not a gun, Titan is a 20 feet-long sledgehammer that has solid steel handle and spiked edge. Celeste uses this weapon as her close-combat weapon, but the sheer length of this weapon makes it a deadly mid-close range weapon as well.

Callisto, the Minigun

Callisto is a six-barreled gatling gun that is about 12 feet tall, 8 feet wide, and weighs 1800 pounds. It fires special, magic bullet cartridges at approximately 7,200 rounds per minute, 120 per second. As each of the bullets are weak, Celeste rarely uses this weapon for attacking heavily armored targets. However it is her favorite weapon of choice when chasing, as she says it is her lightest firearm. (...)

Io, the Flamethrower

Io is a flamethrower that measures 18 feet in length, 4 feet in width, and weighs 3300 pounds. The reason why it weighs so much is because of the lacrima (magical crystalline structure used to strength or channel magic) that is attached to this weapon as a fuel.

Io has three modes. One that sends off a steady, thick stream of fire at a reasonale range of 4 feet, one that fires a long, thin stream of fire at much longer 15 feet, and finally one that charges extreme amount of magical energy for a few seconds and fires a largr blast of fire. The dangerous part of the third mode is that it has enough destruction capability to be compared to Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar.

Triton, the Laser Bazooka

Triton is currently Celeste's largest, heaviest, and the most impressive Astral Firearm. At 40 feet tall, 15 feet wide, and a whopping 2 tons in weight, Triton cannot easily be summoned, as she needs a sturdy ground. Once Triton is out, Celeste must do nothing but focus her magic energy for 10 minutes to fire a shot. The destructive power is no joke, as it rivals Jupiter's power with less power and time needed.

This list is subject to change as the RP progresses and the weaponsmith adds new firearm to the arsenal.

Bio:
          "Born in a bin, ye were. Your mother left you as soon as you were born... you didn't cry or nothin'..."

That's what Hamers, the legendary weaponsmith, told Celeste when she was 9. Celeste had asked him where she came from and why she did not have her parents. Apparently, after impregnating her mother, her father, member of a dark guild, abadoned her. Out of guilt, Celeste's mom waited until Celeste was born, but as soon as she was born, her mother cut all ties with her and ran, leaving Celeste to be doomed by the harsh world...

Or she would've, if she wasn't rescued by a passing-by weaponsmith by the name of Corinth Hamers.

Corinth was an old man who had recently lost his wife. As a widower, he silently made weapons for the Magic Council, until he began raising Celeste, out of pity at first, but with joy, compassion, and love soon. He found out that Celeste had a knack for aiming and hitting things from afar, so Corinth made guns, guns of ridiculous power, and size, and gave it to Celeste as her eighth birthday gift. The guns were imbued with magic that made their weight be dropped to mere feathers' weight when she held it, and the full weight when held by others.

Once she was 15, Celeste, with her trusted firearms Callisto, Ganymede, and Triton, sought out to join a guild. And indeed, her prowess as an Exquip mage reached the ears of Master Jose...

Guild: Phantom Lord

Personality:

Celeste keeps her silence. She believes that talking is a frivolous thing. When she does speak, she tends to digress from the point and give curved answers. Phantom Lord grunts think she is insane, although Master Jose, Gajeel, and the Elemental Four understand her lack of social interaction.

Celeste, in reality, is actually very calm, for someone who carries around firearms that weigh thousands of pounds like they're made of air. She is never quick to anger, even in heated battle. She executes her missions flawlessly. Her methods, while flashy, is nonetheless effective, quick and deadly, earning her trust from Master Jose like Gajeel and the Elemental Four did.

There is an exception. And that is when her old guardian, Corinth Hamers, is targetted. Whatever affiliation she had dissolves immediately as she obliterates anyone that harmed, is harming, or will harm Corinth with no mercy.

Note: None for now.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-21-2014, 03:18 AM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Kassuri

App is ACCEPTED.

@Wriggle

ACCEPTED. Just need to figure out what she'll do after the war.

Sent by Tapatalk
            Last edited by Zekai; 07-21-2014, 03:29 AM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Name: Nobu Saito

Height: 6ft 2-3

Appearance:
              Human Form:
              Spoiler:
              (Except the outfit is different.)
              http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...ime_Guy_15.jpg

Animal Form:

Magic: Take Over: Animal Soul: With his magic he is able to take over the form of an animal that he truly knows, and that form happens to be that of a cat.

Bio/History:
              Not much is known about Nobu's origins like where he came from, or who his parents were. The only thing he claims is that he just isn't from town (in fact he grew up in a small village in a forest.) Other than that not much else is known about his early (8 to younger) childhood. Though whas is known is that when he became the age of 12 he started to train in Take Over Magic that he inherited from his father, specifically the Animal Soul variety. For years he trained on how to hone his magic so that he can be a proud fighter and mage like his father. One thing though... the only animal he could get down completely was an ordinary house cat. Often times Nobu had transformed into full cat form, to a sort of "halfway form" that was bipedal and had a similar build to a human, but had a distinct cat-like look. In fact he looked like a full-fledged cat person.

No matter how hard he tried Nobu did his hardest to try and learn other forms, but he was just unable to, in turn he had to make due with just a cat. Over the years though he grew stronger and more competent with his magic. In fact he developed a dual-blade fighting style using his "Halfway Form", and the agility that comes with it. In fact he began to love this form of his more and more. Each time he used it he felt like he was in heaven. So much so that he began to admire himself in his cat form. When he reached the age of 21 though he took it a little too far. He wanted to be in this form forever, to the point that he sought out a powerful witch that could help him attain the ability to forever stay in his form for however long he wished. The witch agreed and casted a spell on him that allowed him to stay in his halfway form for as long as he wanted. The downside though... he could no longer change back to his human form, or even his full animal form. He found this out the next day when he tried to change back to human, and was unable to. Distraught by this fact he did try to seek out the witch that cursed him, but she was completely gone.

Nobu was stuck like this... in a form halfway between that of a cat, and a human. He does still admire the form, and sometimes does wish to return back to normal. Hence why he has been on a journey to find this witch so she could turn it back. Until then he is going to at least make the best out of his current form. Currently he is staying in Magnolia Town, as he had heard about the guild known as Fairy Tail. He hopes that they could help him with his magic.

Guild: None as of now, but he might end up joining Fairy Tail.

Personality: He is calm, reliable, and the very definition of a "cool cat" in most situations. He is also quite chipper and is willing to crack jokes when the time is right. He believes in being a gentleman as he sees his rapiers as a weapon fit for one. He also tends to politely berate other people that act in an ungentleman-like manner. Nobu also has a strong appreciation for the fine arts of cuisine, so much so that he took up cooking as a hobby, and even knows how to prepare a wide assortment of dishes from raw ingrediants (YES one of his best meals is a grilled fish fillet, with a hint of herbs and spices, along with a bit of lemon with a side of rice.)

Nobu has a habit of ending his sentences with meows or "Nya's", often times people find it adorable, while others find it to be odd. Due to his cat-like form he also has a few cat-like behaviors. For example sometimes he can find yarn entertaining to play with, and even falls for catnip and the smell of fish can drive him crazy.

In combat though Nobu shows a very calm, and very calculated side of him. He knows enough about swordplay to get him by, like the basics and whatnot, but he also had developed his own fighting style in which he uses his cat-like agility and reflexes combined with his swordsmanship. People say he has a very serious poker face in battle, as it is hard to tell what he may be thinking or what he might do next, but if one pays close attention to his body movements one can figure out his next move quite easily.

Other than that Nobu is a calm, and very polite man who does not tolerate people treating women and others like trash, or those without manners. He can be a difficult opponent to fight, but if one is careful they can read his attacks like a book.

Other/Suggestions: None that I can think of aside from his fighting style, and the extent of his "Cat Abilities".

You see he uses dual rapiers in battle, and prefers to use more complex counters and more precise strikes. He is very patient in a battle, and would rather wait for his opponent to let up his guard before striking.

His Cat-like abilities range from enhanced sense of smell, sight, and hearing. He can see more easily in the dark which is useful, can hear some sounds much better than a typical human, and can more easily identify odors he smelled before. The only problem is that one can easily distract him with bright and shiny objects, cause him to keel over in pain due to high pitched sounds, or even cause him to be unable to fight due to horrible odors. These do give him so weaknesses that can hinder him in combat quite badly.

He also has cat-like agility. Capable of keeping his balance quite well, and is literally able to land on his feet much like a cat (only if he falls straight down in most cases.) He is also quite quick on his feet, and is more maneuverable thanks to his cat-like agility (he can do quite a good number of parkour-esque style stunts thanks to his agility.)

Another downside to his current form though is that he is quite frail, and lacks any real way to fight at a distance. Making him a glasscannon. He can hold his own quite well, but he has to get in close and thus risk getting severely injured. Thankfully he has the agility to keep moving in a combat situation. Also due to his gentleman-like behavior, he does not fight unless he truly has to (like he has to defend himself, or someone who is innocent.)

Comment

@Serene

Interesting character. ACCEPTED.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Wriggle and TRXD

Let me know if I'm missing an arc.

Phantom Lord War (Ep: 21-30)
                  Loke (Ep: 30-32)
                  Tower of Heaven (Ep: 33-41)
                  Battle of Fairy Tail (Ep: 41-51)
                  Oración Seis (Ep: 52-69)
                  Artificial Dragon (Ep: 69-75)
                  Edolas (Ep: 76-95)
                  Tenrojima (Ep: 96-122)
                  X791 (Ep: 123-124)
                  Infinity Clock/Keys if the Starry Sky (Ep: 125-150)
                  Grand Magic Games (Ep: 151-?)

I believe that's the order but please correct me if I'm wrong/missing one.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Zekai; 08-04-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

You forgot...

Loke Arc (Between Phantom and Tower of Heaven)

Laxus Arc (Between Tower of Heaven and Edolas)

Daphne Arc (After Laxus)
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Right, Battle of Fairy Tail arc. How could I forget that and who's Daphne again? Going to edit.

EDIT: Was Battle of Fairy Tail before or after Orasion Seis?

Sent by Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Zekai; 07-22-2014, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Battle of Fairy Tail was befpre Oracion Seis.

Daphne is that woman who kidnapped Natsu to fuel her artificial dragon.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Right, that crazy girl in the cowboy outfit. I wouldnt call that an arc since it was what 2 eps.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I mean it's on the wiki so we can't ignore that. That's like saying the episodes regarding Lucy's father doesn't count.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

............................ I see your point. Ok, I'll add it.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I've edited the arcs with the episodes they are from.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X