Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paranatural [OCC]

In a world.

Now it's up to you.

Basically, live your life as a supernatural/paranormal being trying to get by, facing challenges such as humans, other supernaturals/paranormals and even any challenges you decide to create for your character such as a human, another supernatural/paranormal or an evil organization. Now then, let me demonstrate differences between the supernatural and paranormal.

Supernatural

Supernaturals are creatures, to put in basic terminology. Supernaturals include Bigfoot, a chupacabra, hell, even aliens (though I suggest you don't do aliens. But if you want, be my guest). My character is a werewolf kind of creature.

Paranormal

These are spiritual type entities that wouldn't exist, such as ghosts, reapers, etc.

You can choose anything you desire.

Organizations

The FUSSE: the Facility for Unquarintined Supervision for Supernatural Entities. This is where any supernatural beings that were reported to the govornment are placed. It is strictly for supernatural beings and not paranormal beings as containing them proves difficult and almost impossible. This is a sort of foster care for reported supernaturals. They are free to roam inside the facility but must be assigned a guardian in order to walk outside. After being moved to the FUSSE, you are assigned a new school in order to proceed education. Every member goes there as well as other humans. It is nicknamed Fuse.

Reapers Academy: The academy just beyond this dimention where reapers learn to become efficient reapers. Other studies occur, but the academy mainly focuses on being a reaper. Only reapers are allowed unless given permission by at least three administrators.

The Ghouls: this is an organization of spirit type paranormals such as ghouls, ghosts, will-o'-wisps, etc. These people are infamous for disturbing anyone and everyone they come across, but are otherwise harmless. They are known to scare anyone who is human, supernatural or not a spirit type paranormal.

The ASO: the Anti-Supernatural Organization. These are aggressive humans who target supernaturals and paranormals alike though it is stated in the law not to.

The Unity Program: A group of every race of supernatural, paranormal and human looking for coexistance between eachother.

Members of the Chimera Project: This is a group of humans. Very little is known about them. All that is known is that they are protected by the govornment. No one in the rp is allowed to be in this particular organization. However, with my permission, you may be a part of the experimentation which includes blood extraction, physical tests, mental tests, etc. They last a month.

Next, the character creation template. Just slap this on to your post board.

Name:

Age (optional):

Sex:

Creature:

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio:

Notes:

These are all self-explanatory. Now then... Let the creation begin.
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 09-10-2014, 03:44 PM.

Name: Henry Worshipper

Age (optional): 19

Sex:Male

Creature: Werewolf (?)

Personality: He is eccentric and playful and willing to make friends with anyone. However, he also has a strong sense of justice and if he senses that justice is disturbed (if he or a friend or anyone is getting hurt unjustfully) he will awaken his beast.

Appearance:

But when he goes beast mode he looks more

Bio: he used to be a normal boy at a young age. One day, he and his family were getting robbed by a notorious most wanted criminal and two others. During the robbery, the criminal wanted to kill the father. With the threat of his father dying, Henry transformed and wreaked havoc on the robbers. The two lackeys had broken bones, but the most wanted criminal had it worse. He was torn to shreds. He was clawed at, had his limbs crushed and the worse part was the evidence that Henry tried to keep him alive through it all. The parents called him in. Henry was taken to the FUSSE (Facility for Unquarintined Supervision of Supernatural Entities) where he happily lives with other reported entities. Henry is a sort of mascot/poster boy for the FUSSE. Every time he goes out he is with a man named Ray Anderson for supervision.

After the criminal slowly recovered for a long period of time, he was sent immediately to a psychiatric professional because of reports of violent scenes regarding his fear for Henry. One day, the psychiatrist went to to evaluations. The evaluations took twenty minutes. When he came back, he found the criminal dead in the office due to a gun that mysteriously appeared. He shot himself.

Notes:the reason for the question mark is because he transforms into a wolf-like creature, but there are notable differences. Not to mention that he doesn't require the night to transform and he is in complete control of his transformation.

Comment

This is not done yet. I will finish this later.

[/spoiler=]Name: Tracer

Age (optional): Presumably in his mid-late 40's, but has the mindset and body of a young 20 yr old male.

Sex: Male

Creature: "Fallen" Lesser Incubus (an Incubus who had been banished from the "Demon World.") Essentially an Incubus is a male version of a Succubus. A Lesser Incubus is what it sounds like. A significantly weaker form of Incubus that serves the more powerful demons.

Personality: Quiet, and somewhat shy. He does not interact with others all too much due to his injury. His wound made him rather timid around others, to the point where he has a great disdain for social interaction. One would say he isn't lonely though, for he does get around just fine without any friends or company. Though he still does crave for (normal) social interaction with human women (which is typical of the Incubus race.) Albeit his wounds and scars on his face prevent him from actually seeking out said interaction with human women.

Appearance:
      http://i.imgur.com/f91bq0y.png

He stands at a somewhat short (for an Incubus) 5ft 9. His eye color is normally red, but due to the scars on his face and the fact that he now hides half his face, one cannot see his eyes.

Bio:

Notes:

[/spoiler]

Comment

Oh yea, I forgot something! I just posted up list of organizations! Check it out!

Comment

Might post an app later. Too tired now.

@wonderweiss
          Check the description for Supernatural, I think you accidentally wrote Paranormal for the list rather than Supernatural. Might be a little confusing. Also, OCC.
          Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 09-11-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Interesting. Might try a little here.

Name: Sinet

Sex: Unknown, as Sinet goes by "It", along with a quite ambiguous voice.

Creature: Reaper

Personality: His personality is rather laid-back, but with a very dark sense of humor. But if things have to get serious, his original nature comes out.

Appearance:

Bio: Sinet is an ancient Reaper, among the first in existence. He was also among the most threatening. He took his job seriously to the highest degree, being blunt and straight to the point with those souls he had to ferry.

But in more recent years, he has grown tired of the newer Reapers not being serious as he, and has since gone into retirement on the living world, with a peacful life. No-one bothered him, and he did not bother anybody either. Such was the way he liked it.

Notes: He is a quite powerful being, but rarely ever uses his abilities unless entirely needed.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Lunasa
              Ah, thanks for that ^^

@ Mima
              Nice. Long as he isn't the original Grim Reaper. Say, does he personally know the Grim Reaper? I might allow any relations to him...

Anyways, I thought of some powers for a reaper. They include being able to teleport to a dead body, summoning their weapons and, of course, being old as time, a reaper can have witnessed past events. Just not all of it, only points in time where people have died. They can also take physical form, but is frowned upon by the higher powers if you are on the job.

But don't feel restricted to these abilities. They're optional to use. The reason I have this is because of a story I made.

So... ACCEPTED

Comment

He's worked with Grim a few times, they are acquaintances. He's one of the first FEW. Not the original.
                Last edited by Koishi; 09-10-2014, 07:26 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

BUMP BADA BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BA BUUUUUUMP

ALRIGHT, EVERYONE. I AM BU- hey, turn that down, will ya? Anyways, I am bumping this thread because I have decided on beginning it soon once at least one or two people gain interest! So come on down and be a part of this supernatural/paranormal rp!

Comment

Well, i'm still interested. I'm just waiting.

Comment

Working...
                    X