• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuyuyuyuyuyuyu
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, I've got a very good one.

Please give me some feedback after you read it.

I'm not good at creating emotionally moving speeches, but I think I just made one, or at least a good speech.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Which reminds me, Yuyuko has yet to tell Youmu about Youki.

Comment

Okay I had Dr. Light give his little speech. Can't say it's good, but I tried.

Comment

@NeoFox

It was good. Your speech was to never forget them and to cherish their memory. You should be proud.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

That's also what Wonder's message was.

Another message was to continue to live to protect those you care about. Even if it means putting your own life at stake. Well that's what it was also supposed to mean.

Also why do I imagine Yuyuko singing this song?

You also have to admit, even some of the worst games in the Mega Man series have some awesome freaking music. X7 is a example. The game is HORRID when compared to other games in the franchise (yet I think it's fun to play), but it has some of the best songs in the X series.

Also a fun fact with the capsule containing the leg parts to X's Glide Armor in the game...

Dr. Light via capsule states that the leg parts for the Glide Armor will allow X to glide... then he tells X NOT TO USE GLIDING FOR EVIL.

That line is so funny people have began thinking of ways to make gliding evil (like holding a boombox that's playing Justin Beiber while you glide over a city.)

Also X7 gave birth to one of the MOST ANNOYING ASSHOLES IN VIDEO GAMES:

Seriously THAT'S WHAT HE KEEPS SAYING IN THE BATTLE AND WHENEVER YOU HIT HIM WITH HIS WEAKNESS HE IMMEDIATELY REPEATS THE LINE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

Comment

Links plz?

Comment

The song:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRHcMtRpjbw

The most annoying thing you'll ever hear:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK...yer_detailpage

Comment

@ Neo
                    Then you're going to love liquid's helicopter battle in mgs 1. Whenever he hit you, it would literally stop to show you a nice little cutscene of him simply laughing. That's it. Then, it goes on as if nothing freaking happened...

Comment

when utsuh says his part, mine will be posted too
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

WTF? XD

Anyways, how was mine? I'm not really good at speeches, but I think I did okay.

What do you guys think?
                        sigpic

Comment

It was good for me, chief has his moments of speech
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

you know, I'm getting the feeling you get when an epic adventure (like any real good RPG) finally comes to a close.
                            "...this is it...its really over...this is the end."
                            And as a joke I would almost have Inu Sakuya go up...but....

"Wan! Wan wan... Wan wan wan. Wan wan...wan wan wan... wan wan!"

....ya no...

Comment

@Pringles

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/image...20100625222153
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Something that a Spartan would say. Good job. Btw, if Gerrard is a halo fan... HM is his son, HM never died but never made it... Wouldn't that mean that HM was... missing in action?!

Comment

Working...
                                X