Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmmm..... Does any one know what a chaff grenade is? When it blows up, it disrupts and completely scrambles electromagnetic waves. And the electro magnetic interference wave... Well, it interferes with em waves. The chaff grenades i got from the metal gear solid series, tho. It is not meant to inflict any harm whatsoever. Does it mean anyone should change anything? No. Maybe the static is... Special, i guess?

Comment

It would most likely mess with John's radar, but he's not using it right now.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Improbability drive will keep going until Tricky's dead, you can't stop it unless you kill him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

K. Jus makin sure.

Comment

The yama's out fr th day. See ya tommorow.

Comment

so we are now in the strange dimensions, time for a theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Rena vs Ex-Chen battle theme: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXPJqIgh8qM
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

well then.. i gtg, goodnight
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight everyone.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bonne nuit, mes amis.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

good morning humans, the fox is awake

Spoiler:

Comment

{Wriggle is still in hiatus mode, so Yukarin will be in charge today as well ♡}
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'll leave Tricky out of this one for now, but later, you may want to check out that building he summoned.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

{A... A building... Dammit I'm not gapping that out of there, you guys have fun!}
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

ok then, let me give your little cat-girl some of her own medicine

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X