Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how those two will get along...

Either they will fall madly in love with each other, or they will be at each others throats.

Either way I won't be on tomorrow, well not until later in the day.

I'm going to a memorial service for my mother's friend.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I somehow derped up my computer trying to get Touhou ace attorney working (i think its cause windows 8) anyway once its done with system restore Ill post a response which hopefully will lead to this

-Chung wants to investigate
        -Robin is astounded that chung is going in w/o any regard for what dangers there may be, and then is reminded of how chrom is.
        - Chung asks/says if Robin doesnt want to go he can stay behind
        - Robin makes a point that even though he despises rushing into a situation without a strategy, he'll go with Chung.

Oh and my condolences...if thats the right thing to say about going to a memorial .-.;
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-31-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

ya for now...
            being a MSU Spartan during a football game...too much standing for my feet. It stormed, delayed the game...and once it finally reached halftime I said "ok nuff of this."

Anyway I got the first post set...hopefully can get Chung and Robin into the fray soon while still having the desired dramatic entrance. OP dual strike team...(which is another mechanic from FE:A that may make anyone who teams up with Robin OP)...is OP. It's going to be a clash of the freakin' titans...though if I recall that's already happenin' in another arc?

oh and my vote for battle music for that dramatic entrance~

Comment

Hey guys. Just a quick checkup before I... Leave forever... Anyways, mum said I ain't getting my things back till like October, but in any case, I'll try to check in time to time top see to it that things are flowing smoothishly. Oh, and remember offer the quotes opening post for season 2. Well... This just may be goodbye... No it ain't. Either way, take care, and Utsu, if by some crazy miracle you get really far, refuse to let HM die. I have something special for him...

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.

Is there a chance that you'll come back sooner, or maybe post from time to time, to give me a set of guidelines to go by?

@Cucoo

Sound good to me.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh and then I want to plan out how to kill Robin in the most dramatic, tear jerking, make grown men cry like little babies, death. Because I love tragedies~
                  Just need a when and a who/what kills him I'll think up the rest. Also when I kill Robin is when I would introduce Morgan (for those that can't remember and haven't played FE:A, that's his daughter.)
                  ...there might be a bit of overlap just to make the dramatic portion truly tragic (what's better tragedy than having a daughter watch her father die...a second time? [even though she most likely doesn't remember...or if she is of that timeline to begin with.])

Comment

@ S121
                    I'll try.

@ Cucoo
                    Well then, looks like we now have a 'most tear-jerking death' contest...

Comment

@Cucoo

I think the reason Katrix wants everyone to be at the battle in the very beginning is because they're all going to be transported to the Realm of Darkness.

It might mess with your plan, so be prepared. I'm not completely sure, but it wouldn't hurt to have a contingency plan.

@Wonder

Good luck, and good luck with the grades.

Why did she set it to October? Is that when you get a grade report?
                      sigpic

Comment

- Robin pushes (*insert someone who was a rival but would turn to good* or Morgan) out of the way of a giant spear. Is successful but gets impaled.
                        Morgan: F-FATHER!!! *watches Robin collapse to his knees, eyes wide from the shock*
                        . NOOO! FATHER! *rushes to Robin's side trying to comfort/help him*
                        . A Healer! Please, Gods! Where's a Healer?! Oh Father!
                        Robin: F-forgive me, Morgan...I didn't wa-want...*starts to go limp*
                        Morgan: Don't say that! I-I need you, father! Please...! *sniff* Please...
                        Robin: I just regret...that I wasn't dying to secure your future...
                        Morgan: W-what are you saying?! *sniff* Father, please...don't...don't leave me again! Not like this!
                        Robin: *closes eyes* I'm sorry Morgan, my daughter...I'm sorry for e-v-e-r-y-t--h----i---------
                        Morgan: Father? No...FATHER!!! *openly cries, cradling Robin's lifeless body in her arms*

...rough script is rough

@S1
                        Oh and the plan I got is that they arrive when the portal is closing and it sends them slightly further off from where the battle will take place thus leading to the fashionably late hero syndrome.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-31-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

You know, Six could just bring him back with Biofoam, but I guess you don't want that, right?

Damn the future and their advances in medicine! XD

(Don't worry, I won't interfere.)
                          sigpic

Comment

oh true dat...
                            I would have to almost introduce Grima in order for that to happen...but then that's still not a permanent way to kill Robin off...
                            man It's hard to kill a god. even though he technically isn't...neither is Grima but...that's just a technicality.

Comment

So is Robin immortal?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                So is Robin immortal?
                                Oh no he's completely mortal. I'm just trying to think now of a wound that cannot be healed at all...
                                maybe if he did fall into the Fell Dragon's grip like a different version of Morgan did in the DLC...

Comment

Working...
                                X