Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got all excited with the 14 relpies and all. Thought some more people applied and all....
    Nope...Just a bunch of talking and such...
    I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Don't worry too much.

Everyone's scrambling to finish Gensokyo 2.0, so very few people are ever on. Maybe once their done...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

well after i finish the basement (70% completed) i'll get on the forum a lot more. i half expected the rp to be started and me being left behind

Comment

Originally posted by MyHatismyFriend View Post
          Forum Name: Hat
          Oslo's ability is one she was born with: the ability to see the world through its pure, mathematical concepts.
          so... Helsinki?

Also, Alay, you're going to have to regulate this one. Please. We can't have five million people taking part.
          Application is probable. After I finish stacking wood. (I've written entire stories with one other person, so so few people is completely possible.)
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
          X