X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BAR

What is this thread for you ask? What isn't it for? Here you can talk to eachother, or you can do silly stuff like.

*Jeno walks into The BAR and sets the bartender on fire, and then random zombies attack and stuff starts exploding*

Don't worry, the BAR always magically rebuilds itself, plus it also has a random catacombs underneath with rancors and krakens. It's simply a place to get your energy out.

Now then.

_____

*Opens door and realizes a horde of zombies are fast approaching...fast being respective, they're moving about 1 one mile per hour.* NOOOOOOO! *Runs in slow motion*
    "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

*Opens the door and sits down.* Oh seems kinda empty in here. *Looks around. Sees Nastenary running from zombies* Hello Nastenary!

Comment

*Cicero kicks open the door and stands epically with the light of the outside filtering in.
      Then, the door slams shut again and launches Cicero off a precariously placed cliff.*

- Lives remaining: 5,554

*Cicero kicks open the door again, but this time side steps so the door doesn't hit him. However, this time the door swings back and shoves him through a conveniently placed bottomless pit in the floor in front of him.*

- Lives remaining: 5,553

*Cicero charges through the door, leaping over the hole, and then gets crushed by the big catfish thing. The faint voice of Cicero can be heard from underneath*
      "I'M OK!"

Comment

*Turns around in an epic fashion and starts killing all the zombies with two pistols* *Dodges a punch from an alien* "Now that's what I call a close encounter." *Acting all cool, but then he gets backhanded by a zombie brute and flies through a window*

Comment

*looks up from book to see zombies* *continues reading* *zombie takes book away*

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY BOOK!"

*full body tackles the zombie and retrieves book* *starts whacking the zombies with the book*
          How many times can you die a day~?
          How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

*Climbs back in window with a shotgun* "Say hello to my little friend!" *Starts blowing up zombie heads with it* *Trips and falls down into the kraken pit* "Oh bugger..." *Starts fighting a kraken with throwing knives*

Comment

While enjoying her lemon water, Kristia sees the whole mess ocurring in the mess

sighing, she slams her boot on an oncoming zombie face to the ground.

"Canīt a woman enjoy her drink in peace?" she said and then noticed the whole mess around.
              Last edited by Kristia; 10-09-2013, 11:20 AM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

*Mima_spirit Starts laughing hysterically as she watches from the bar*
                *Random zombie catfish flings her into a cliff.*
                "Now you've done it. You spilled my COFFEE!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X