Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITT: 1.7.2 CRAFTBUKKIT 1.7.2 CRAFTBUKKIT 1.7.2 CRAFTBUKKIT 1.7.2 CRAFTBUKKIT

discuss on ways to annoy remi with 1.7.2
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Oh god

Please not during finals weeks...
    NOT DURING FINALS WEEKS!
    (/ >~<)/

Comment

Uh oh, when's survival getting reset?

I'm going to need to pack my stuff again.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

jesus fuck I thought they'd be busy jacking off with their arms tied around their backs for another month or two.

Now to just wait for plugins hue.

Comment

Please let that be at least 2 more weeks...

Comment

Just so you know 1.7.3 is coming out this coming week. Yea. Also probability is that this build is broken as shit, so don't get your hopes up yet.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Actually, the fact that there's a dev build generally means that most things have been ironed out and only minor and otherwise hard-to-replicate issues are existant.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                Actually, the fact that there's a dev build generally means that most things have been ironed out and only minor and otherwise hard-to-replicate issues are existant.
                lel. the handshake exploit wasn't hard to perform; someone made a client for it, just get the numbers right and bam, exploited.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Comment

I'm posting on this thread pretending i know what's going on. ^o^ SERVER, MINECRAFT, BIG IMPORTANT WORDS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                    I'm posting on this thread pretending i know what's going on. ^o^ SERVER, MINECRAFT, BIG IMPORTANT WORDS!!!
                    In a nutshell, we can update to 1.7.2.

Well? Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
                      In a nutshell, we can update to 1.7.2.
                      Correction, *In a nutshell, we can update to 1.7.2 but it would be extremely stupid to do so because of the lack of plugins

And the handshake exploit was Mojang based, wasn't it? You can't really put blame on CB for not catching a major fuckup that Mojang made.

Comment

Working...
                      X