Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I'm considering this, but I wouldn't mind helping out with voice overs and stuff if you need anything. I have a mic so I can help out with voice overs. In fact I wouldn't mind being a minor character with few small cameos or something here and there in different parts. (I seriously can't believe I'm even considering this...)

Comment

Jacobus, I think the routes are going to be for staff members, Elders, and very well known members of the community. If I know anything, you'll be a minor character or a friend of the protagonist. I've talked a bit to the guys regarding this but I haven't forced anything upon them. "Can I has route pls?"
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

You're right, TRXD. I'm so silly to think that I deserve a route.
        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I speak only in piano

Comment

@Jacobus
            Don't get me wrong, dude. You're one of the longest standing members of the community and quite well known, far more so than I. You would definitely get a better role than I ever would. I would most likely make a cameo in it.
            It's true. Look at some of the recent videos and Yukkuricraft screenshots. I have had a lot of cameos in them. Leon's screenshot in the Count to 10,000. One of Katrix's videos has a cameo of me. Keychain's anniversary screenshot.
            That or there'll be parts where the protagonist can visit the library/literature club and you can find the RP guys and myself there.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD and Jacobus.

Yeah I kind of agree with TRXD. I think you'll get a pretty decent role. Not a very big one, but a pretty decent one.

As for me I'm really only well known in the RP section and all. I'm not really active in other places on the forums. In Mumble I even just stay in a small group with S_121, Mima, and Wrigglerid3r. I'd most likely get a small cameo or bit part like TRXD, but yeah I also think that there should be a literature club if this thing ever gets made where you can find the members in the RP guys and all there.

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                @Jacobus
                Don't get me wrong, dude. You're one of the longest standing members of the community
                *looks at Join date
                *looks at /ontime on server

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'm going to rectify my lack of ontime on the server.
                  No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

if this has the admins only then idc but if it has actual touhou chars then i would play it.

i have a mic for the voice overs but im a guy so it wont work anyways.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well, it is called "yc dating sim" and not "touhou dating sim" ^^; the joke/humor coming from the fact that this has well known community members in a ridiculous situation: a dating sim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is going to have Hisoutensoku/HM-esque artwork to represent the members from what I've heard. Keychain will be represented as Reimu, Tewi/Troublexassassin would be Tewi, Snoop would be Shanghai and so on. If you're uncomfortable with dating staff members, just think of it as dating Touhou characters with alternate personalities.
                        Thinking about it, would I be Patchouli (my original and truer character representation) or would I be Flandre in this?
                        But then again, what if there was a Super Cute DLC with Waifu, Flan (Deadmasterchan) and such? Then that would mean that I would have to be Patchouli.

Comment

Details are yet to be figured out, but we'll figure out how to represent each char I suppose xD

Comment

maybe someone should make a touhou dating sim just for fun/giggles.
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

There's already like 50 in existence and I've already been a part of two separate attempts at them and both failed miserably cuz I ended up being the only one doing anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

oh, ok. i thought some might b out there but didnt think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X