Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm noticing an excessive use of "x times..." (where x = post number) on this thread. I think we should change it up. From here on out, I expect 3661 posts that do not start with "x times...".
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Then suspect 3662 failed attempts at that
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Murphy's Law... Oh, how it has vexed many a man. It has let me down more than 3663 times.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I couldn't understand, guess I gotta read TR's post 3664 times

Tapatalk~
          Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

3665 flying penguins.

Comment

3666 holy sh*ts

Tapatalk~
              Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

3667 sheep

Comment

3668 friar friers (The peeps on Mumble will know)

Tapatalk~

Comment

3669 Peanuts to throw at elephants.

Comment

3670 elephants that trampled Random for throwing a peanut at them.

Comment

3671 Broken bones in me.

Comment

3672 times run over by a car

Comment

3673 Rans. http://66.media.tumblr.com/aca92795e...sznno1_500.gif

Comment

3674 Honk

Tapatalk~

Comment

3,675 Turnips harvested in Rune Factory. Are you happy yet, Mist?!

Comment

Working...
                                X