Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1366 Sorry snake, but it is possible. I just did a face sole. Now I'm going to wash my face because it now smells like feet.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

1367 potato chips in S121's arm canon
      I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

1368 chips I hid in futa_przy's hat.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

1369 Plates for all those chips, and one more for chip damage
          I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

1370 bags of []
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

1371 [] = flaming sh*t.

Therefore, 1371 bags of flaming sh*t thrown at my front door.
              sigpic

Comment

1372 times I listened to this song from Force-A-Nem feat. Pyriahna

1372 times I'll kill you!
                Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-30-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

1373. Just like 1372, but with video. Enjoy.

Last edited by S121; 05-30-2013, 03:43 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

i prefer the number 1374 because of reasons I donīt understand
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

1375 WTF?

WTF.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

The person in the photo above is 1376% into abusive relationships.
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-30-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

1377 He is so masochistic, he makes Tenshi say, "F*ck that! I'm not doing that!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Finally, after 1378 years, I've discovered he answer: the answer to Pyro's gender!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA_24zLyKdI for those who can't see videos.

Comment

I've actually seen that video. The answer to Pyro's gender? Watch it, I'm not gonna tell you.

1379 people that died from Flandre's rage.

Flandre mad.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

1380 times I asked myself this: since when did flan have THREE PAIRS OF WINGS?! That would make flandre 1380 times scarier than she already is!

Comment

Working...
                                X