X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 15 years.. it is over

For those who have read this manga since the beginning (not my case, only 8 years) I can say that it ended pretty good for me, maybe a bit like a punch of ending, but after 700 chapters.. it is over

Naruto has finally reached it´s end..

I have a comment or two about it, but nothing bad though, I loved the story, sure there were cliches and plotholes, but every story has its bad parts, but in overall it was great for me

also.. don´t read this if you haven´t read the final chapter (although we all know what happens in the end)
    Spoiler:
    Naruto becomes a Hokage

but even more..
    Spoiler:

NaruHina is a fact now. NaruSaku, let the butthurt flow through you hehe
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

The legend is Real!!!
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

For all Naruto haters out there (myself partially included), it's time to say "Eh... About time..."

Seriously, I don't care about mainstream shonen or most shonen manga. Like I've said in the past, I'm a mahou shoujo and comedy lover. Give me adorable magical girls over overpowered ninjas any day.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

It was fun, though I wonder who married Lee.

Comment

Well, I´m more into Shoujo and psychological manga (Chibi Vampire, Deadman Wonderland, Usagi Drop, Psyren) but it is good to have some mainstreams from time to time
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't follow Naruto anymore (got into other things) I may catch up on it since it's over idk.
            I read the last chapter today to see what was going on and I'm kinda pleased with this ending Naruto becoming hokage and Naruto and Hinata becoming a thing (shipped that shit ever since 4th grade). Though it seems kinda empty since that Last movie or something hasn't hasn't come out. Idk if I'll watch it though. Too busy getting back into the anime my weeb self was into.

Also the NarutoSakura shippers on tumblr right now is something that needs to be looked at rn since they're being pretty salty. (i mean wanting kishimoto to die chill bruh)

tho i am confused why sakura got with sasuke despite all that shit that has happened...i kinda wish she ended up with lee but hey naruto isnt really about romance

Comment

Except new series with kids is supposedly coming out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X