Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fun fact this game has a slider for how much the boobs jiggle.

Comment

LMAO!!!! Now that's funny.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

My god, nekopara...
        I like vanilla though

Comment

Cinnamon for ever

Also this...
          sigpic

Comment

I noticed there's a Vol. 1 so I'm guessing there's a Vol. 2 as well.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

But wait! TRXD has a life killing zeds and robbing banks!

Comment

ChocolaxTRXD confirmed

Vanilla is best. Her animated H scene is really hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Animated........ H scenes? Why does my internet have to down now?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

the steam version has the H scenes removed cuz >steam, but it's not terribly difficult to just torrent the full version off of sukebei.nyaa.eu and overwrite the steam files. You'll lose your save file in the progress of doing so, though. (I think your save files are safe if you download the full version legitimately, though that's another $20)

alternatively, you can just find the CG collection on exhentai.

Comment

I know a couple of sites that gives full uncensored H-games for free.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

This site is so lewd! :LOL.jpg:
                        What the hell guys! I know this is a spambox but we're talking about H-stuff here! :P
                        H-Stuff! Ecchi F&%$Łg Stuff!

This is unacceptable!
                        Now if you'll excuse me, i need to finish the second page of my hentai manga. see ya.

(Fun fact: I'm doing it for real but I won't post it anywhere and I'll just keep it for my self. *buhuhahah! *evil grin*)

p.s. I forgot to ask, what's the meaning of getting an R-18 game without the R-18 stuff in it? That sounds pointless.
                        Last edited by Im_the_strongest; 01-23-2015, 11:23 AM.

Comment

The "safe" version can be nice for someone who doesn't feel like looking at hentai. Honestly though, I wish Steam would allow both versions. They allow violent games, why not sexual?
                          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Originally posted by Im_the_strongest View Post
                            p.s. I forgot to ask, what's the meaning of getting an R-18 game without the R-18 stuff in it? That sounds pointless.
                            Sometimes we just want the games for the story and would prefer not having the adult material

Take for example Katawa Shojou, it had the choice to exclude the explicit stuff if you wanted it.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Or Saya no Uta for example. Which has a pretty disgusting plot for R18 material.

Comment

But naked pettanko catgirl Vanilla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X