X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
    Sometimes we just want the games for the story and would prefer not having the adult material

Take for example Katawa Shojou, it had the choice to exclude the explicit stuff if you wanted it.
    Katawa Shojou had the choice to exclude the explicit stuff if you wanted it, indeed.
    If steam decided to remove R-18 stuff is probably because they need to sell the game to most people possible and that's not so bad since it's a good way to support japanese stuff around the world but... I think that an H-game that was born H-game should remain (for "art" sake :troll.jpg:) totally pure... or with that option included at last.

Censor to protect kids is obligatory but censor to protect adults sounds ridiculous to me.

But this is just my opinion and the way I think so sorry if I sound like a jerk guys.

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
    But naked pettanko catgirl Vanilla
    Spoiler: Spoilers about the plot
    Yeah... but... only because of his imagination ...or disturbing continuous illusions.
    Last edited by Im_the_strongest; 01-23-2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

You are right on that, but take in mind that the internet is just open for everyone, so we can watch about anything.

Then comes things like steam, they know that the public is maturing at even younger ages, but they have to follow the laws of adult material being prohibited to underage people.

The main issue with steam would be that, for some reason, violence is completely accepted, heck I wouldnīt be surprised if they sell the second game that reached AO with only violence. But sexual stuff is still something taboo for many societies, mostly if they have high religion influence (please donīt lynch me), like with Amnesia, there were criticism for showing an uncensored penis. But they accept having someone destroying a soldierīs testicles in the Sniper series.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
        Take for example Katawa Shojou, it had the choice to exclude the explicit stuff if you wanted it.
        It doesn't matter if the H-scenes are on or off, they were all disabled from the start anyway.

Sorry, I'll go sit in the corner now.
        Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 01-23-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I suppose you mean the charactersīcharacteristics and will try to ignore it.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nekopara without combining dingly bits with Vanilla is like a cake without sugar. Dull, boring and tasteless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

vanilla best cat.
              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

wow
                i should really consider putting forth some time into playing these
                bRB

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
                  vanilla best cat.
                  am agree
                  w-what is this autism aura??
                  if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                  our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Would fug Vanilla :^))))))

Comment

Vanilla is my favorite flavor anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                        Vanilla is my favorite flavor anyway
                        Nuclear biscuit is my favorite flavor
                        w-what is this autism aura??
                        if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                        our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
                        X