Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, funny story on the education system, more specifically New Mexico's system.

It was 12th grade physics class and we were supposed to be learning about the gravity of the planets and the physics behind orbits. Unfortunately, it devolved into teaching everyone in the class what the nine planets were. In fact, only two people in the entire class knew what the planets were (me and one other guy). Some students didn't even know that Venus was a planet! I guess that's what you get when you live in a state that was ranked in 49th place out of the U.S.'s education system.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      I guess that's what you get when you live in a state that was ranked in 49th place out of the U.S.'s education system.
      It's also what you get when ranked 49th place in a country with an education system ranking below a majority of education systems.
      w-what is this autism aura??
      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

I did some researching and here's what I found. In California, we're ranked #2 in educational input, yet #36 in educational output. It explains how everyone is high on weed here, pretty accurate results.

Comment

On a math test, everyone in my class failed except me, some other guy, and some other girl. I think I got a 95.5%, the other guy got 95%, and the other girl got the usual 98%... We were told to go outside and study for our history test as the teacher yelled at everyone else who failed.

Comment

Somebody in my calc class popped a water bottle during class
            Last edited by Nuclearblt; 03-29-2015, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
              Somebody in my calc class popped a water bottle during class
              gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggg
              w-what is this autism aura??
              if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
              our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

i just wanna go to college w/o being in debt for the rest of my life .-.

Comment

At least your states aren't at the bottom of all the ACT scores.

Comment

Working...
                  X