X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone called me a Weeaboo in TF2...

I'm posting the log of a conversation I had with a friend about the incident. It basically tells the story of how some jackass in TF2 called me a Weaaboo because I was talking about Touhou.
    ---
    [1:30:02 AM] Hinanaweed Teshno: >someone called me a weeaboo when I was talking about Touhou
    [1:30:06 AM] Hinanaweed Teshno: "m8 are you fuckin retarded"
    [1:30:29 AM] Utane Uta: Lol
    [1:30:40 AM] Utane Uta: Where was this
    [1:30:44 AM] Hinanaweed Teshno: in tf2
    [1:30:54 AM] Hinanaweed Teshno: >fuckin weeaboo faggot go to japan if you hate America so much
    [1:31:15 AM] Utane Uta: >and this is why I hate the human race
    [1:32:04 AM] Hinanaweed Teshno: "I didn't even say I was American. Also, Touhou is a Japanese game series, not an anime. And on that note, sure, I'm interested in some Japanese things, but I respect the culture and don't try to act Japanese. That's what makes me not a Weeaboo. But calling me one with only the assumption that Touhou was an anime and not knowing whether or not I was American gives me enough proof that you're a fucking retard."
    [1:32:10 AM] Hinanaweed Teshno: "Please, get out of the gene pool."
    [1:32:20 AM] Hinanaweed Teshno: that was my first and last burn because the guy rage quit after
    [1:32:48 AM] Utane Uta: FUCKING ROASTED
    ---

I would post more stories here if it wasn't for the fact my Skype history extends to like 17,000roughlyestimated messages in under a minute.

[A couple extra notes of that tale: The guy was using a mic and sounded like he was 20-ish. I can't remember his name either but it had football in there somewhere.]
    Last edited by Teshno; 03-31-2015, 02:44 AM.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
      i feel this
      w-what is this autism aura??
      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

You should of demanded an apology pizza

Comment

>football
          Well of course, if there's one reference to an American sport (assuming that it is American football) we know it's probably some racist white trash (except for for a few cases)

I think it's stupid how people automatically jump to conclusions, say something that a Japanese person made and your a weeaboo? I think not. I mean really, it's gotten to the point where I once said "I like sushi" and this one guy said "stop being such a weeaboo prick"

Sorry for ranting, just gotta get that off my mind

Comment

Working...
          X