X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got banned off of a MW2 Server

So I was in a MW2 server. Doing some actually good gameplay [I had horrid ping, but everyone else had worse, so I had an advantage to an extent.]

I SOMEHOW got a 25 killstreak and a Tactical Nuke. I, obviously, called it in. However, the server treated it like a MOAB from MW3, meaning it just killed the enemy team and didn't end the game.

That's whenever I automatically called in another one.

And another one.

AND ANOTHER ONE

Until eventually I called in a total of like 10 Tactical Nukes, 9 of which I didn't manually do. Everyone accused me of hacking, the admin comes on and starts bitching me out.

WARNING 1: STOP HAXING NUKES

WARNING 2: NO HAX NUKES OR U GET BANNED

"lol ban me fagbean, your server sucks anyways if it gives nukes away like this"

WARNING 3: NO ARGUE WITH STAFF

Then I get banned for Aimbot. Even though I had a total of 17% accuracy.

My final K/D was 300/10.

300 kills to 10 deaths because I got a metric fuckton of tactical nukes.

mfw
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

I got banned off of a MW2 Server

Not OP enough. You need to spawn in a dozen ai controlld silenced heartbeat sensor fmj famases that roam the map xray killing anyone that doesn't have ninja pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you Okuu by any chance?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
        Not OP enough. You need to spawn in a dozen ai controlld silenced heartbeat sensor fmj famases that roam the map xray killing anyone that doesn't have ninja pro
        On top of that, it throwing knives people that do.

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        Are you Okuu by any chance?
        I'm whatever you want me to be (^;
        w-what is this autism aura??
        if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
        our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

The ultimate irony.

Comment

Sir, you earn the ultimate G out of 5
            my kill to death ratio is infinite, 1/0

Comment

Correction, Myon banned him

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                Sir, you earn the ultimate G out of 5
                my kill to death ratio is infinite, 1/0
                G/5 is a copyrighted trademarkeded registurrred property of Luna Chiru's 1337 goods and Mtn. Dew. I ask that you give us royalties for using that phrase else we gon sue.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Wait, that was you?! YOU D*CKWAD YOU DID NOT DO THAT NATURALLY

jk but seriously, I couldn't do that if my life depended on it. I could probably get to your killstreak level if you divided that number by 100...

And doesn't administration have gameplay recording of all battles? Especially in an online game that's that level of popularity?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                    Wait, that was you?! YOU D*CKWAD YOU DID NOT DO THAT NATURALLY

jk but seriously, I couldn't do that if my life depended on it. I could probably get to your killstreak level if you divided that number by 100...

And doesn't administration have gameplay recording of all battles? Especially in an online game that's that level of popularity?
                    If the server is well managed and staff are kept in check, bans usually include videos for proof; but it's like a Minecraft server, it differs from server to server.
                    Another problem is that the replay/demo and spectator system are way too "low engineered"; they often reinforce the fact someone is cheating even if they aren't.
                    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                      G/5 is a copyrighted trademarkeded registurrred property of Luna Chiru's 1337 goods and Mtn. Dew. I ask that you give us royalties for using that phrase else we gon sue.
                      I-I'm sorry... Pls don't call the authorities

Comment

Working...
                      X