X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna know why this shit
    "<<<<<<< Your Customized Value <<<<<<<< ======== Old Default Value ======== =================================== >>>>>>>> New Default Value >>>>>>>>"

Is still under the banner and why the forum is still bugging the fuck out for me.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Originally posted by Im_the_strongest View Post
      Really? I mean I have an idea looking at your banner but... is that okay? Does everyone agree?
      If you have an idea, then go for it.
      We have a saying here, which would translate as "If you never take a shot, you'll always miss.", so go ahead and make it.~
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Hm, what is the biggest reference to summer... BEACH,
        What are the touhou characters referent to water and beach and stuff like that... I would say Waka...
        THERE YA GO
        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
          I wanna know why this shit
          "<<<<<<< Your Customized Value <<<<<<<< ======== Old Default Value ======== =================================== >>>>>>>> New Default Value >>>>>>>>"

Is still under the banner and why the forum is still bugging the fuck out for me.
          Well, the value shit is probably just someone not knowing how to make a forum not show things like that

As for "bugging the fuck out", you gotta be more specific than just "bugging the fuck out".
          w-what is this autism aura??
          if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
          our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
          X