X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things That I Hate.

Don't judge, I was bored, anyway, new thread about things people hate. So basically, this entire thread is for three kinds of people.
    The normal people who hate some things, the fake emos who hate everything, and the person who loves everything who just comes here to post "why can't you all just see the positive?" My answer to that question "Obamacare."

Now, rules for this: don't be like "I hate everything" unless it has the words "Obama created" at the end. God forbid you say anything about Naruto or the 12 year olds will find you (no but really, hate on Naruto if you want) and finally, don't be that self righteous douchebag.

I'll start us off. You know what I hate? Overused vines. literally everyday its either "WHATRE THOOOOOSE?!" or "DEEZ NUTS" and it literally makes me want to get into a crappy Honda, put it next to a cliff, get in, and drop a brick on the gas. When I hear "bruh" it makes me want to just walk over to the person that said it, and do a fucking master spark in their face. Another thing that I hate, Everquest, WoW, and all the 12 year old kids that defend them. WoW is like the rich girl that is really expensive but is horrible to actually be with, and Everquest is like that cougar that thinks they are hot but don't realize how old they are. Don't even get me started on Obamacare.
    https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

I hate when threads are made for hating on things.

In other news, Obama.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

I hate when people hate threads that are made for hating on things. In other news, Donald Trump.

(you should know I don't give up that easily, get it together.)
      Last edited by Jmontgomery01; 11-28-2015, 04:18 AM.
      https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Moving thread to Spambox. Minecraft - Miscellaneous is not a forum for this kind of stuff. It is a place to discuss server matters or discuss Minecraft stuff. I can't believe so many people fail to realise this.
        Feel free to move this into General Chitchat if you feel it belongs there instead.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by Jmontgomery01 View Post
          I hate when people hate threads that are made for hating on things. In other news, Donald Trump.

(you should know I don't give up that easily, get it together.)
          You.

I like you.

And I hate lag.

..mememized

Comment

I hate water

Especially wet water
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I hate Project Jigsaw. I feel it destroys the concept of modularization with the theory of creating 3 more, pointless public access types.
              I hate BO3. The hit-detection when someone is running across a wall or in the air with that jet-pack thing is atrocious.
              Lastly, I hate this hotel's internet. 40kb/s max, 12 hour download times for 200MB. I just want IntelliJ Ultimate ;_;
              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

I hate the console/pc wars.

As if the people that bitch back and forth about whether or not Xbox VS Playstation is better, we get the pc fags that go "PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE PC MASTERRACE" 24/fucking/7.

..mememized

Comment

I hate hate itself. Its place in my life is awkwardly necessary for me to continue to drive forward with my reasons for being, while at the same time being counter-productive to the method by which I combat it.

Hate, Wrath, Anger, Disdain, annoyance. Let is all fade into blissful lack of being. Destruction is too serene a fate for something so disgusting. Let it be lost to the void so that I may not have it even if I lusted for it, or it lusted for me.

......Im so sleepy right now. Brbded
                  I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Alayosho View Post
                    I hate hate itself. Its place in my life is awkwardly necessary for me to continue to drive forward with my reasons for being, while at the same time being counter-productive to the method by which I combat it.

Hate, Wrath, Anger, Disdain, annoyance. Let is all fade into blissful lack of being. Destruction is too serene a fate for something so disgusting. Let it be lost to the void so that I may not have it even if I lusted for it, or it lusted for me.

......Im so sleepy right now. Brbded
                    I hate when people get overly poetic.

The blue curtains in the book were not blue to represent the man's depression, they were blue because he bought blue curtains.

..mememized

Comment

I hate it when Gamer fails to realize he was actually going to the store to buy RED curtains to represent his anger, but because of the bullshit black Friday, all the red curtains where sold out. In his dismay, he bought blue ones.
                      I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Angrily blue is like some kind of passive aggressive anger

I hate life. Especially the real kind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Alayosho View Post
                          I hate it when Gamer fails to realize he was actually going to the store to buy RED curtains to represent his anger, but because of the bullshit black Friday, all the red curtains where sold out. In his dismay, he bought blue ones.
                          I hate it when people put that much effort and feelings into displaying their emotions VIA CURTAIN COLORS

..mememized

Comment

I'm blue da ba de da ba die da ba de da ba, die da ba de da ba die
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                              X