Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flan because even if i died it would be worth every moment.

Who would you rather go camping with, Meiling or Sakuya?

Comment

Sakuya. If we get attacked by a bear, she can stop time and we could escape. Besides, knives are very versatile tools.

If you were learning magic, who would you rather be taught by, Byakuren or Patchouli?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

...as long as voile is air conditioned...

Ok Concert time: would you rather have Mystia sing a song or Prismriver sisters with a instrumental?

Comment

PRismriver. I have affiliations with instruments.
          You're going to the moon. Go with Kaguya or Patchouli in her rocket?

Comment

Kaguya. With her, I won't get attacked by Lunarians once I get there.

Who would you rather work with, Momiji or Sakuya?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Who. Let the dogs out. Woof woof. Woof.

DOWSE IT WITH FIRE! Mokou vs Utsuho, battle of the burns.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

The everlasting flame vs the power of the sun...

It truly is a hard choice. Mokou can withstand heat, but how much? Is it that she can only withstand her own flame and not others? If so, then how much heat is she able to withstand? I'm pretty sure she can withstand intense flames, due to her dishing it out, but how hot are phoenix flames? Considering that they're flames, it can't be that hot, or else the air around it would become superheated and begin to form plasma. That being said, we can get a rough idea of how much heat Utsuho can withstand. A star burns at millions of degrees Fahrenheit, so we know that she can tolerate heat. Not only that, but she can survive being in a cave full of magma. Mokou may have a resistance to fire, but she's still human. Utsuho deals with temperatures of well over thousands of degrees on a daily basis. It kind of makes you wonder how Reimu was able to survive the conditions inside of hell. The air would bee too hot for a human to breathe, it would severely burn a person's lungs. Why was she able to live? Because magic.

If we're talking about raw power, then Utsuho would take that one. Being able to throw a storm of miniature suns beats a magical firestorm. Mokou has flames, but Utsuho has plasma.

In both aspects, Utsuho would be the winner. Just a heads up, no, I'm not being biased. I am really trying to figure out who has the edge over who. Perhaps the reason I think Utsuho would win this one is because I know more about her than Mokou, but I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible. Perhaps I should look further into Mokou's abilities...

Thanks, Wriggle. You got me over-thinking things.

Aww, who am I kidding. It's always good to stretch the mind every once in a while.

Now my turn.

Who's more powerful, Cirno or Letty?
                Last edited by S121; 08-27-2013, 11:30 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Letty, because she was holding back her power in PCB. I think.

Plates (Futo) or bowls (Sukuna)?
                  "Haikus are easy
                  But they don't always make sense
                  Refrigerator"
                  -Some shirt

Comment

Sukuna. Bowls are more versatile.

Knives (Sakuya) or swords (Yumeko)?
                    Last edited by S121; 08-27-2013, 11:27 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am not obsessed with Sakuya. Therefore, I pick Yumeko.
                      It's all a lie my dear Sakuya-chan, I love thee so~ plsdon'tknifeme.

The catfish (???) or Genji

Comment

... Catfish because f*ck logic.

Would you rather laze off with Komachi or Meiling?

Comment

Komachi, because I might get hit by knives when I laze off with Meiling.
                          (didn't see wonderweiss' comment when posting XD)

Youmu or Myon (Youmu's ghost half, for those who didn't know)?
                          Originally posted by Mogeko
                          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                          Praise be to prosciutto.
                          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Myon cause Myon is a soft pillow and youmu has dem big swords :3

who's smarter Keine or Patchouli?

Comment

I would go for patchy, she doesnı go testing subjects with random people, except a bonk with her book tho

from who would you steal?

Suika´s sake or Yukari´s parasol?
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Suika's sake, she shouldn't be that bad, she could just pour more.

with whom do you want to have a snowball fight, Cirno or letty?
                                How many times can you die a day~?
                                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Working...
                                X