Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do FTB, you gotta use the Touhou Items mod. It would be sad if you didn't.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Also got to mention, that +450 hours of terraria playtime, takes a toll. X)

Tapatalk~
      You know, if you know me.
      The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

FTB - I say it's sort've hard because some people may want mods (both fair and unfair) to be put in, and it would be a hassle to fix mods that break the server often (and oh how long Monster Modpack takes to download on the first time!)

Gmod - I don't know what to really do on there, Trouble in Terrorist Town? GMod RP?

Starbound - What happened to the people that had the game and played it?

Terraria - I think Minecraft is already enough, as I do not have any knowledge on if grief/building on other people's spots occur

TF2 - Personally I would go for this, but I don't know what kind of server it would be (Achievement Server? Versus Saxton Hale? 10x server? Weapon/Hat Randomizer server? Gamemode/Map switching server?)

Cubeworld - What is dat.

Comment

Also if we do FTB (votes don't lie), can we please please please enable Advanced Machines?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I have to say that Jenganor does have a pretty valid point here. Want a example. Me and S121 saw a new version of the new Touhou Items Mod and I decided to host a server for us to try it out on. It didn't go as planned however as I got strange errors when trying to use it on the server. After some looking around I found out the version I was using was bugged for the server and that I had to go back a version. Everything went fine after this. The kind of bad part tough was that it was kind of hard to find the version I had to use, making it hard to get on the server too. Now, I'm not saying every custom mod will be this hard to install, but it gives you a idea, and yes, if we are going to use the Touhou Items mod, then people will have to go look for this version. It's normally my understanding that when you tell somebody they need to install this and that, everything is fine. When you give them a version number however things get a bit more complicated.

Also, yes to advanced machines
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I don't mind on the choices of modpack in FTB. But... I'd rather prefer that we use a more recent modpack. One that has newer mods for me to play around with. Using 1.4.7 and 1.5.1 mods is fine and I can live with it. But I'd rather like to play with some things like Morph, Ars Magica 2 (especially AM2), Thaumcraft 4, and all the new mods that had been made. Sure, IC2 is much more complex and such but I want some new mods on my plate. Ones that I can actually explore myself instead of hanging back and simply lecturing people on my knowledge of mods.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

If we so FTB with more mods, I'll likely make an installer or some easy way to do it for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                  If we so FTB with more mods, I'll likely make an installer or some easy way to do it for everyone.

Actually if it isn't a big deal, Could we possibly make a subthread about mods we want in our own pack? Figure that it beats waiting and excessive mods that no one wants to use. As a few examples, I want the Rpg Mod that Tekkit uses, where you start off with 3 hp, then build yourself up as you progress, come across dungeons ect things of the such like that. Twilight forest of course and Mocreatures.
                  Stance still like the world on pause
                  Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
                  Firm grasp, let the blade conform
                  Manifest thy will, transform
                  Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
                  Become myth turned life, real lore
                  Meet the rage on the field of war
                  But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

So like a YC Modpack? Might be worth a shot considering how popular ftb seems to be in the poll lol

Comment

Wait, I just checked the percentage numbers (I was bored as always) and somehow, the percentages come at a grand total of 157,9%
                      @Remi: I think something's wrong with the poll plugin thingy. =P
                      Originally posted by Mogeko
                      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                      Praise be to prosciutto.
                      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

@Leon
                        It was multiple choice. People could vote on multiple games at once. But the results don't reflect this fact (only counting per person rather per actual vote) ergo the Cirno stats.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

It's the correct percentage. It's percentage of people who want to do that specific game (Again, multiple-choice) so it's like a venn diagram. There're people overlapping or even in all of them :P

Comment

Except CubeWorld. No one likes CubeWorld.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                              So like a YC Modpack? Might be worth a shot considering how popular ftb seems to be in the poll lol

Exactly, As it is FTb is popular among the staff as well as regulars, but as a few have stated before, the booting time for ftb is ridiculously long (a good 4-5 minutes for 186 mods to boot up, I mean we aren't going to use that many are we?) But if we all start throwing mod packs out there that we want to see make the YC pack, then we could go from there and decide which ones we want implemented and which ones we don't.
                              Stance still like the world on pause
                              Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
                              Firm grasp, let the blade conform
                              Manifest thy will, transform
                              Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
                              Become myth turned life, real lore
                              Meet the rage on the field of war
                              But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

Working...
                              X