X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 subscribers \ o /

As topic says, we just hit 2k subscribers on yc's channel. Woop woop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*pew pew* fireworks!
    sigpic

Comment

hey, maybe if we make more content for it, maybe we'll get even more

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

@Shimi

I've always had the idea to make some videos of specific places using a combination of shaders. Only thing that have been stopping me is that I'm kind of waiting for GI because it's really revolutionary when it comes to look.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Congrats on the 2000 people subscribe! Shame that there aren't any new interesting people on the mumble nowadays.

Comment

Woop woop. Lets turn this into 4th of july. FREEEEDOM BATTTSSS

Comment

So the YCC has 2000 subscribers?

Woah, imagine a worst/best case scenario, where a video is posted on the cannel:

"Free cake for everyone!!!"

Later on the forums:

"Server downtime. Please wait patiently while the problem is being fixed."

Tapatalk~
              You know, if you know me.
              The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

YT channel is Yuto Takamoto, isn't it?

Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Yep, because Google/Youtube fucking sucks and forced me to make it my real name and now I can't change it back

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                    Yep, because Google/Youtube fucking sucks and forced me to make it my real name and now I can't change it back

That's odd... i don't know if Google account is the same thing but i changed my real name into "Draw- *space* till-death" and now i have on youtube and google that name instead of my real one.

Comment

I read about the terms on name changing etc. It said the account might get deleted if the real name was not used. But meh, who knows.

Tapatalk~
                      You know, if you know me.
                      The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Is weird because my YT account doesn't have my name.

So... I don't know what to say about that
                        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

You can create multiple channels under your primary account. You can call the channels whatever you damn well please as far as I can see.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Originally posted by Shimitty View Post
                            You can create multiple channels under your primary account. You can call the channels whatever you damn well please as far as I can see.
                            Can confirm. I have two YouTube channels (three if you count my Google+ account) that all use the same Google+ account. Each YouTube channel is given its own page with unique Google+ identifier. These Google+ pages can be given any name as long as it is non-offensive. This is why my YouTube channel is referred to as TRXD even though my Google+ and original YouTube URL are not.

Can explain in greater detail but I'm currently in class.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                            X