Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, that's too bad. Oh, well. I hope it doesn't take to long to fix.

Comment

Well, just to say that YukkuriCraft's Birthday is not about all the buildings and donating Beacons at the Hakurei Shrine's Donation Box.

Is about something even bigger, its community, I would not expected at any time that I could be friend of a guy that lives in Holland!
      That's what YukkuriCraft is: A community. And not a community of members, but friends.

Whenever we help someone, whenever we play AoT, whenever we play WarThunder, that is where YukkuriCraft is.
      YukkuriCraft has brought lots of fun to me and to everybody that has been online since its foundation, so I want to say this:

Thanks YukkuriCraft and Happy Birthday, I hope you meet many more years

-Nick

P.S. I know I got emotional
      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
        Well, just to say that YukkuriCraft's Birthday is not about all the buildings and donating Beacons at the Hakurei Shrine's Donation Box.

Is about something even bigger, its community, I would not expected at any time that I could be friend of a guy that lives in Holland!
        That's what YukkuriCraft is: A community. And not a community of members, but friends.

Whenever we help someone, whenever we play AoT, whenever we play WarThunder, that is where YukkuriCraft is.
        YukkuriCraft has brought lots of fun to me and to everybody that has been online since its foundation, so I want to say this:

Thanks YukkuriCraft and Happy Birthday, I hope you meet many more years

-Nick

P.S. I know I got emotional
        Anniversary is not for another month. Anniversary is on November 24th. There's still plenty enough time for Remi and Alex to fix the server and for staff to prepare for anniversary.

Copy-paste for anniversary thread, maybe?
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Maybe, but the message will be the same

P.S. How do u get those banner images (I want one)
          Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

@Nick
            Banners? Pester me, Kritter, or anyone who is willing to make one. That or do it yourself. Kritter publicly shared the banner parts so it's not hard to make one.

Also, could we take this somewhere else? This thread isn't the best of places to discuss this.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Jeez, lot's of people are not happy with the downtime!
              Take your time guys, I'm sure you can get the server back up and running.
              Happy Halloween though!
              You know, if you know me.
              The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Can we host the server somewhere else? Even temporarily? I can host it.

Comment

Agree, so that we can have our Halloween Party and I can decorate Hakurei Shrine, pls?

Comment

Damn, the server won't make it for halloween. D:

Comment

Darn no Safe House Nightmare making for me

Comment

Working...
                      X