Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kokoro
    replied
    So I downloaded the Gensokyo map, extracted it into the save folder. Does nothing.. How am I supposed to open it into single player mode after doing the above? Did I miss a step or something? (Used 7-zip)

Leave a comment:

• Youmu
    replied
    Thank you! Helped a lot!

Leave a comment:

• Tenko
    replied
    Originally posted by Youmu View Post
    So my question is how do you actually open up the Gensokyo map in Minecraft single player??
    ninja'd by remi. damn.

This is Windows only. I don't know anything on where the save folder for Mac/Linux is.
    Press WindowsKey+R, it opens up a Run dialog.
    Type "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" without the quotes.
    Hit enter.
    Open the archive of the map and drop everything into that new folder that just opened.

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Simply unzip the file you downloaded and move that folder to your appdata/roaming/.minecraft/saves/ folder. If you're on a mac, it's in Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves

Leave a comment:

• Youmu
    replied
    How do you open the map?

So my question is how do you actually open up the Gensokyo map in Minecraft single player??

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Keep in mind that the next version of the map will be up in a month!

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    http://map.yukkuricraft.net/

Leave a comment:

• miso501
    replied
    damn

i downloaded the data and started.
    now i'm completely lost
    is there any map of gensokyo?

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    oh ok, thanks a lot, just found it

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Yeah. I haven't adjusted spawn locations yet. Actual spawn locations are in the first post of the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    ok, So IŽll have to have that place and the lunar capital as other maps? ok

but in the hakugyokurou map that i downloaded here sends me to a prototype sand garden, did i downloaded something else?

edit: Here is an image of it
    example.jpg
    Last edited by Kristia; 04-07-2013, 01:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    That's a plugin on our server that allows the nethergate to function as-is. Downloading the map and using it severely limits many of our server's capabilities as most of it's done via plugins (no firespread, grass spread, teleporting, warps, etc)

You'll actually have to just load it up as a separate world and access it that way.

Leave a comment:

• MyHatismyFriend
    replied
    You might need to download warp plugins.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    maybe this was already asked, but I wanted to go to Hakugyokurou, but when I reach the Nethergate im stuck, is there a portal or is there something Im missing?

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    What I'll be doing is as I upload new versions of the server to youtube, I'll post the downloads for the map shown in that video. The next one is expected to be sometime in early summer, so maybe in two or three months.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X