Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zoroark
    replied
    Remi, When will you post V1.5 map update?

would be nice to know an Date.

thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Give it a bit longer and post again if it keeps happening. Are you sharing your internet connection with someone else? If it continues happening, I'll upload it to a mirror site as well.

Leave a comment:

• frankxiao123
    replied
    This is so damn depressing, the depositefile(namely any sites like this) keeps giving me the IP adress connection limit exhaust bullcrap and I can't download what I really freaking like. What do I do...

Leave a comment:

• Diabolo48
    replied
    I use Magic Launcher too... But I'd say I use it very slightly, as I have only Optifine x'D

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Magic Launcher is what I use and yeah, I personally find this the best mod loading launcher out there.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    What I did is that I used McPatcher to install it. So If you can't get it to work, there's always that option. I heard that the Magic Installer is better though.

Leave a comment:

• gorrilaboy2
    replied
    Yeah i did that stuff by using 7zip but none of it had an effect on the firespread ingame. So i must be doing somthing wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    my winrar's been expired for 5 years now, lol.

Have you installed mods before? From the mod page it seems like all you ahve to do is drag and drop it into minecraft.jar. Maybe try removing META-INF if you haven't already?

Leave a comment:

• gorrilaboy2
    replied
    My winrar trial was gone a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• gorrilaboy2
    replied
    Fire spread. I tried to extract or somthing and put into the minecraft.jar file but it doesnt seem to work. Maybe the file is still compressed?

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    Glad you figured it out :P

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    Aww great. I found out why I couldn't find it. I was looking in the Overworld while it was in The End. My bad. Thank you for trying to help me though.
    Last edited by S121; 03-10-2013, 04:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    replied
    S121, I checked the spawn locations again and the server's lunar capital spawn is at that coordinate. Not quite sure what's up.

gorrilaboy, which mod? Firespread or SPC?

Leave a comment:

• gorrilaboy2
    replied
    Okay i got that server thing settled i think. But now i dunno how to get the mod to work -_-

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    Umm... I think the coordinates for the Lunar Capital might be off. I got to them, but the city is not there.

On a positive note, the other maps are completely insane in terms of detail and size.
    Last edited by S121; 03-09-2013, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X