Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

;_; I won't be able to connect until I'm back in the states. I've been on a few times but its too laggy to get any work done. unless yuyuko gets on, mayohiga will continue to be abandoned (unintentional pun)

I miss everysingle one of you guys and I can't wait until I have my fast internet again.

Comment

Well, think of it this way. If the server is down for much longer, might as well keep it down simply so it can be updated to 1.6 sometime later this week or next week.

Comment

Updating to the next version will take far longer than that. All the plugins need to be updated.
        We also need to finish what work we have on Gensokyo before July 2nd.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

are we doing the thing where we all meetup in the shrine again? I'll try to do that if it's at all possible.

Comment

I take it there's a major deadline that if we miss it, things go 'kaboom' or something? Because I'm still headscratching as to why there might be a bit of a panic in making the new promo vid for Yukkuricraft, unless you only have a certain amount of time to do it.

Comment

Exactly. While it's not like it will go kaboom or something like that, having a deadline can really help to make people not say "let's do it tomorrow".
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Well, I was given a remote with a big red button on it for which I was told to press on the deadline...

Comment

So what's this whole meeting at the Shrine thing? if its a get-together or something like that i'd be happy to be there :3

Comment

As for why we need to get it done before a certain date, it's because I'll be extremely busy and out of the country for about two months after that, so if we miss this "deadline", we won't have another chance to record/upload until mid-september at earliest.

As for the shrine gathering, just try to be online at the time of recording. The date's technically July 2nd, but it MAY get pushed back a day or two depending on how other builds are coming along on the server. The gathering is just everyone who's online at the time getting on and... well, think of it as a mass group shot or the like. The last one only had about ~15 people, so it'd be awesome if more people would be around this time!

I'll make a separate thread for this as the date approaches.

Comment

well that sounds wonderful, i'll make sure to add what i can do to get more people (which, admittedly, is like 1 other person :/...) but i'd be happy to get on for a group photo on July 2nd. But what time is the picture supposed to be? i want to know what time to set my alarm clock.

EDIT: oh my bad u were making a seperate post... sorry missed that part :P
                      Last edited by Ubermangaka; 06-26-2013, 03:25 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

Is it going to be at early morning/late at night? cause otherwise the internet would be too screwy to join.

Comment

Definitely late at night. Around 11PM EDT (GMT -4:00)

Comment

Then I might be able to join.

Comment

if its at 11 ish i'll definitely be able to make it, and i'll try and see if Cloudlightswitch can join us. i hope we get lots of people there for the photo :3

Comment

Only a few hours to go nao.
                                My eyes will stare into your soul.
                                My heart will purify the darkness in your heart.
                                My hands will comfort you dearly.
                                My love is never ending. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X