X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5 Anarchy Map Vote

Trying to get the poll to work for this...

SO ANYWAYS

This is where we can discuss rather or not to have an anarchy temp map for the gap between 1.5 and plugin updates. Voting only closes when 1.5 actually comes out (because we need the info by then at the latest). If you have any comments you'd like to add about input on it then go ahead.

A few rules already layed out for it if it does happen. No spawn camping (it's rude), No carrying it over to the normal map, and no hacking (Tengu and up can still ban you for this so no xray/fly/aimbot)
    Other than that it's open to murderous pvp fun time.
    Yes
    63.64%
    No
    36.36%
    Undecided
    0.00%
    I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

'_' taishi sama i believe that it was decided to not update the server until all the plugins were updated

Comment

It's not. That's why there's a vote.

Comment

im always wrong... but i say no just wait until the plugins are avaliable to update until then we still in the older ver

Comment

Yes, Anarchy!
          Keep your voices down in the library.

Comment

Originally posted by Koakuma View Post
            Yes, Anarchy!
            Delicious, delicious anarchy.
            "Did it ever occur to you that if we just kill each other, we'll all inevitably die? There's no way around that."

Comment

Originally posted by Rosenkreuz View Post
              Delicious, delicious anarchy.
              Indeed >:3
              I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

oh oh TEMP MAP :3 Whatever rules say, spawn will be camped and grudges will be held :3
                Nice, gracious, humble, caring saints like me will have a hard time on that map
                Buy overpriced unecessary Junk or GTFO :3

Comment

I hate anarchy maps. People take them too seriously and they ruin friendships. But I'm not going to force my opinion as I'm clearly the minority.

I won't be participating in this, the least I'll do is come on to see how things are doing. I might change my mind in order to play it with Dichro, though. Nothing more.
                  Last edited by Keychain; 02-07-2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

:< aww and is hard enough that the people that will grief me is people that i know
                    well im still alive in the hardcore server this will be no sweat

Comment

To be honest I don't see why it would ruin friendships. It's a game, nothing more, nothing less. If you're taking this so seriously that you'll let it skew your opinion of someone you already know then I'm sorry but that's just plain silly to me.

Comment

is not ruining friendships is more like knowing the dark side of your friends
                        like the time i knew that the school student president smokes
                        Last edited by Mononobe_no_Futo; 02-07-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Communism. So, I wont be on anarchy.
                          soviet-russia-flag.jpg

Later, comrades.

Comment

i don't get it

Comment

Its a form of government, Futo.

Comment

Working...
                              X