X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo Build Meeting

As many of you know we will soon begin work on the third version of our Gensokyo map. This time around we want as much community involvement as possible. In order to do this, we are introducing "Building Meetings." These meetings will be open to all players who want to participate in building Gensokyo.

Where? In the Mumble, unspecified channel at this time. Might get an admin to make one. You can download mumble from http://www.mumble.com/ and you can connect to mumble.yukkuricraft.net Port:64738

When? Idealy the second and Last Saturdays of each month at 11:00PM Easter Standard Time (GMT -4)

What Do? Discuss ideas and hopefully make actual builds for Gensokyo, going to have to see how it goes.

What Not Do? Please Stay on topic and act reasonably, if you are unable to you will be asked to leave.

I know this is on such short notice but would some of you guys be able to cone try this tonight? If the day and time isn't Ideal reply and maybe we can figure out a better time.
    Last edited by Shimitty; 10-11-2014, 03:57 PM.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Is... anyone allowed to join? even if for a short period?

Comment

Originally posted by Shimitty View Post
      What Not Do? Please Stay on topic and act reasonably, if you are unable to you will be asked to leave.
      So I'm not allowed to stay on topic? Fine with me. I'm never on topic! You see the game last night, Shmi?

Phrasing, Shmi. Phrasing.

That little tidbit aside, I wouldn't be able to attend these. If they are going to be at 11PM (EST), then I'd need to stay up substantially late in order to attend these meetings. And besides, I wouldn't be cut out for building in Gensokyo. If Gensokyo 3 is going to be on any level similar or above the current one, I would need to make/be given some SERIOUS designs and allot a sh*t ton of time for this in order for my contributions to be of that level.
      Of course, building skill is completely subjective and relative. While I may claim to be a builder of slightly above average building capabilities, anyone could easily say otherwise.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm down. I usually stay up super late anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Shimitty View Post
          These meetings will be open to ALL players who want to participate in building Gensokyo.
          and no, I'm not changing the wording.

Comment

@ wonder Part of the idea behind this project was to involve the community in building gensokyo. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to help but have never been given a chance.

@ TRXD You don't need to be super uber builder sama to help. If you have the ability to mimic someone's design and fill in the blanks that's more than enough.
            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-11-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

What tewi said. We want anyone who wants to help. And especially if you have an idea you think would be better than ours, speak up about it. The more new and fresh ideas we have the better. Also, building alone kinda sucks
              Last edited by Shimitty; 10-11-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I'll try and make it tonight! Also the dates are fine for me.
                Also what time at tonight? I mean, we all have different timezones.

Comment

@ koko 2-7PM EST seems to be when the server is most active. I don't think we have an exact time set up yet. Remi told us to make the meetings when we had time not when he had time.

Comment

gotcha.
                    ill still try to make it

Comment

@Shimi

Wait, I talked Cyros and Kritter and a few other and I think we agreed to have it some time earlier.

As for what we are actually going to build. I think we agreed on to maybe look at some natural things like rocks and such if I remember correctly.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I probably can't be there any earlier then 10. But if not tonight, any other date in mind?

Comment

I am so Hype.

>Easter Standard Time >.>

Comment

@Shimi

Nah, keep it how it is for this one. I think when we were talking about this we came at something at around 6-4 PM if I remember correctly.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

This thread earns the Remi seal of Approval.

- insert some image of my approval -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X