X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YukkuriCraft Ultra HardCore

I had this idea, very epic I would say...

I thought every server has its own UHC so why YC wouldn't.

So here it is:

For those who don't know about UHC here are the specs of the game:

You will spawn in a random area of a 2000x2000 map.

You will have to survive to MC's normal mobs and to players (PvP Event)

You won't regenerate health, at least by eating, you will have to craft potions, and use Golden Apples.

When you kill a player he will drop a Head, that surrounded by gold ingots will become a Golden Head, this head will give you Regen. 3 by 30 secs and Saturation 4 by
    25 secs.

You will not be able to craft Regeneration Potions, instead of this Ghast will drop a gold ingot when killed.

Golden Melons are now crafted with gold ingots.

The UHC server will be scheduled so everyone uses it at the same time and there are no problems of griefing when offline.

Griefing is not prohibited.

Minimum nuber of players: 9 (Why?, cuz Cirno)

There will be a Moderator (Staff or Elder) to check that there are no problems with the UHC server.

These are the basic rules of UHC, I know we can make this project happen so pls tell me what should I add (or delete) to make the best experience in the server.

And BTW, if anyone has a YT Channel, you will be allowed to record and upload the video to YT, but players are not allowed to see other participants videos.

Looking Forward to hearing from you so that we can make this happen.

-Nick
    Last edited by nickmaster00; 11-05-2014, 07:54 PM.
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

This is a interesting idea, especially if it could be able to be a scheduled thing, such as the MineCrack group's UHC series.
    sigpic

Comment

That's going to be the hardest issue to solve but I think we can do it.

Actually, I will need to talk to the staff so that we can make a scheduled version that closes the server or something like that after a certain amount of time, and it would be even better if we could get like one of those Tenko Ads that gives us the alert that server is going to close
      Last edited by nickmaster00; 11-05-2014, 08:47 PM.
      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

well we used to have a normal hardcore but that kind of failed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That happens and I had had to live something similar indeed, but to avoid that from happening I think the best way to do it is by giving prizes, something similar to what Kritter did in the last event but the prizes would be kind of like this (I think):

1st. 1 beacon
          2nd. 10 diamonds
          3rd. 7 emeralds

So, this way people can play UHC get some resources and eventually, doing more UHC.
          I've been testing the plugin but I will have to modify it a little bit, so I will need Tenko or maybe I will use another plugin, cuz I was thinking about MindCrack's Plugin but it is merely Vanilla. The other one we may use is Gouden's Plugin, that includes the decapitation and the golden heads, so that could be another option.

-Nick

P.S. Remi, I don't want to be annoying but I want you to take part in this project, we need a Co-Manager (Like Katrix in RTY) for UHC. Why? Because admins may play if they want to, so there may be another guy in charge of UHC while people is playing and only you can take that decision.

So, can I count on you?
          Last edited by nickmaster00; 11-05-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

lol, realistically speaking I don't have time. I'm sure if we do something like this, we can figure something out though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
              There will be a Moderator (Staff or Elder) to check that there are no problems with the UHC server.
              Depending on what time the server will be open and how soon dad will fix the wifi here (it broke again, so I'm using my phone's 3G for this DX) I could help with this (cuz ya did say "staff or ELDER"). =P
              I'm not that much of a hardcore player myself, but it would seem fun to at least help with this thing.
              As long as this thing doesn't coincide with school (usually 8:35 - 14:40 my time (for comparison, the OP was sent at 12:50 AM my time)), then I can help.
              I would need a bit of teaching how to use prism or logblock or whatever the moderator uses, but besides that, I'm all up for it. :3

Edit: The internet is back. It was just a broken something with the internet provider thing or something.
              Last edited by 99465; 11-06-2014, 11:21 AM.
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I don't want to sound negative or anything like that, but I don't think this will go trough. Like Remi said, this is not the first hardcore thingy. Maybe this is around the 4th. The problem lies in actually getting people for this. Think about how many 9 people actually is. I just don't see the Yukkuricraft community as a hard core community. If it goes trough, then wonderful, but if not it won't surprise me. I'd say the first step is to actually gather a group of players that might be interested in playing this, and that group should be bigger then the minimum number of players, I'd say 50% bigger.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@99465
                  I can help you with that, Gouden's Plugin uses a book to control all the features of the plugin.

@Katrix
                  Ok, let's gather some vict... I mean players then.

P.S. I'm going on a field trip today so I won't be able to help you until Sunday, lol
                  Last edited by nickmaster00; 11-06-2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
                    ...but the prizes would be kind of like this (I think):
                    1st. 1 beacon
                    2nd. 10 diamonds
                    3rd. 7 emeralds
                    While the 2nd and 3rd prize sound great, I don't many people would be interested in a beacon.
                    Mind you, this is just how I see things, but you're often only going to need a beacon if you're making a town, got a big fancy house and have a stack of metal blocks lying around, which they don't need.
                    I would honestly try aiming for 2nd or 3rd place with this setup, to be honest.
                    Maybe you could do something like:

1st: 10 diamonds;
                    2nd: 7 emeralds;
                    3rd: 6 iron ingots;

This was thought off, keeping in mind that this hardcore thing may be done multiple times.
                    Praise be to prosciutto.
                    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Well that's a good idea, cuz I was only giving like the main ideas or the prizes, but other prizes could be:

1. Sharpness 7 Sword
                      2. Power 5 Bow
                      3. Sharpness 4 Sword

So there is going to be like a symbol of "Hey, I won UHC" and they would have a Shrp. 7 sword, very epic actually. Anyway, if we manage to make another UHC prizes may vary.

Comment

@Nick
                        But what if I got first place and just wanted the bow? (>△<)

Also, expect a statement on my take on the whole UHC in a future post (should this thread stay alive). I need to clarify some things that Nick has forgotten to say and also address the fact that people may or may not be misinterpreting this concept.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                          @Nick
                          But what if I got first place and just wanted the bow? (>△<)
                          A possibility could be is that we showed the three prizes and let the 1st place take 1st choice, 2nd takes 2nd choice and 3rd gets the prize that's left.
                          Praise be to prosciutto.
                          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

That sounds interesting, but I don't know if I'd play. Well, Maybe.

Comment

As @TRXD said

First of all, is not a Hardcore survival, is a contest were you must kill everybody to win, so is not like you are going to spend 10 years surviving, is just like 3-5 hours or so, btw that could be the other option as @Leon said and... TRXD
                              As I know u love UHC I will give you a special task to do.

MWAHAHAHA

Just to say that I'm still in my field trip
                              Last edited by nickmaster00; 11-06-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X