• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KokoButtz
    replied
    @McSuire

Yea is similar to the rebuilding of Kagome
    Though I wouldn't really use the word scrapped. More like upgraded(?) perhaps.
    We rebuild because:

A. New touhou content
    B. There's a location that wasn't added in the current Genso
    C. New minecraft blocks that we want to use
    D. and just the fact when we look at some buildings we think "this could be better" (or I do at least lul)

Leave a comment:

• MCSuire
    replied
    So is it basically just going to be like Neo Kagome? Like the current Gensokyo getting scrapped and a new one getting built in its place?
    Last edited by MCSuire; 01-18-2017, 12:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shimitty
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyros_Lugoth View Post
    >January 21st is the first one.
    >I have a Game Jam at the college that goes from the 20th to the 22nd.
    >Why me.
    Regaurdless of wether I have a lunch or dinner shift I will not be able to attend... probably ever.

Leave a comment:

• Cyros_Lugoth
    replied
    >January 21st is the first one.
    >I have a Game Jam at the college that goes from the 20th to the 22nd.
    >Why me.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    started a topic Gensokyo V3 Building Meeting!

Gensokyo V3 Building Meeting!

So since the map for Gensokyo V3 has been made, and we have a huge influx of people who want to work on Gensokyo. It has been decided that we will be having Building Meetings. Anyone who wants to help contribute to Gensokyo are invited.

These Meetings will be happening in the Yukkuricraft Discord you can connect to it here.

In the discord they will be taking place in the Building Room voice chat. Starting January 21st 4pm EST. These meetings will happen every 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month. (So after this one the next one will be February 4th)

Here is the lists of locations in Gensokyo. This thread will help us keep track of the things we build. Be sure to follow the format and give everyone who worked on it credit.

Before we port things into Gensokyo. We need to work on the terrain first. This is the most important part (and the most annoying) but we have to get through this part first if we want to port anything in.

Building on locations is fine when you get tired of working on the terrain but finishing the terrain of Gensokyo is our goal as of right now.

You can work on Gensokyo even if you're not a builder. You just won't be able to edit anything in the V3 Gensokyo world. However your builds will be reviewed by several builders to see if it makes the cut.

If you want to become temp builder, then ask a staff member. We will then get back to you on our decision soon. Keep in mind, the main reason temp builder is a thing is to edited the terrain of Gensokyo.

This thread will be updated after every meeting summarizing it.

If you have any questions, then add them below.
Working...
X