replied
    Wait has anything actually been physically built for the sdm
    Like a floor plan or something

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 5th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 4/1/2017:

*ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
    The main goal is finishing the terrain of Gensokyo. Making walk-able paths, editing rivers. Nothing will be ported in until that is finished.

We started off by doing things for the Human Village community build. If you have not seen my post about it you can view it right here.

We then promoted drinking milk , we did so by circling Remi whilst drinking milk. Afterwards we checked out the pond behind the Hakurei Shrine.

SDM plans can be found in this google doc.
    Eiburine would like assistance on the Palace of Earth Spirits.

Remi finally did shit for the sdm. April Fools.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 04-02-2017, 01:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    excuse me sire, this is my thing, my bread and butter.

*ahem*

BUILDING MEETING TOMORROW (4/1/17) @ 4PM EST.

Leave a comment:

• Nuclearblt
    replied
    Building Meeting tomorrow
    Probably more Human Village stuff

guess who can't make it *sweats*

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 4th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 3/18/2017:

*ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
    The main goal is finishing the terrain of Gensokyo. Making walk-able paths, editing rivers. Nothing will be ported in until that is finished.

We started off and visited WanderingAviator Sekibanki's house. Anything built for the human village is still a concept. Until we plot down all the buildings, paths, and decide on a color scheme.
    ShinyRaichu94 showed his Untrodden Valley building concept designs.
    We looked at Shimitty's Moriya Shrine design.
    Took a look at the updated Hakurei Shrine Shimitty and Redleaf did. It is up to them two to decide on what block to use for the white part. Bone, Wool, Chiseled Quartz.

We went to the waterfall on the Youkai Mt. we had an option of cobweb mist and stained white glass as mist. The general consensus was cobweb since you can go through them. Though Katrix brought up the idea that the mist has the inside as stained glass and cobweb on the outside.

We then took a look at the human village. decided that there would be no sections. I.E. Fun, Food, Entertainment area, more business areas. Decided to integrate the rich and regular houses. Also decided not to have use the buildings as walls.

We're moving the Myouren Temple (55,56,57) to where the arrow points (which was the nameless hill). Since we expanded the Misty Lake once more.
    We were also informed that the SNC (Shining Needle Castle), which is 62, is near the base of the Youkai Mt. in the sky, according to Wild and Horned Hermit chp.19, pg 1. So we're moving it in that general area.

*Note: that area isn't that close to the Youkai Mt. but it's as good as we'll get it.*

Shimitty is the lead of Lunar Capital again, if you're interested in working there talk to him.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 03-18-2017, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nuclearblt
    replied
    It's happening

Human Village hype
    Last edited by Nuclearblt; 03-18-2017, 02:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LilyScarlet
    replied
    wont be able to make it for the next one, but I'll be sure to read up on it.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Meeting tomorrow at 4pm EST building room.
    Ladies free 'till midnight.

yay :3

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    This thread and the Gensokyo locations thread are the best ones for staying updated. Also just communicating with the people you're building with.
    And when I say updated, I mean just keeping up with the progress of Gensokyo. Like knowing what's currently being worked on etc. etc.

Leave a comment:

• MCSuire
    replied
    Well, is there a proper reference for me to use for that, aside from contacting a superior?

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    That's fine, just try to keep yourself updated on what's going on.

Leave a comment:

• MCSuire
    replied
    I don't think I'm going to attend these meetings anymore. If I build anything interesting, I'll inform whoever is in charge of the respective project but I'm just going to stay out of the meetings from now on. Is that alright?
    Last edited by MCSuire; 03-05-2017, 01:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Summary for the 4th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 3/4/2017:

Kind of a short meeting. Started off visiting with Marisa's second hand shop. Visited neogensokyo and decided on expanding the Misty Lake a bit more.

Then we visited the mini model of the human village. (-3616 7 -6300). Added stuff and that's about it. The general color scheme is lighter colors.
    Think the same blocks used in the current human village. Oak Logs, Oak wood, Spruce wood, White wool, etc. etc.

Keep in mind, we actually have not started building the village. We are only in the planning stage. So anything you have built will most likely have to be changed. Whether it be color scheme or size.

Next meeting March 18th, 2014 4PM EST.
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 03-05-2017, 12:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KokoButtz
    replied
    Meeting tomorrow at 4pm EST!

yay :3

Leave a comment:

• Nuclearblt
    replied
    So I won't be able to make it for the human village meeting, but I have a few concepts of the Kirisame Second Hand Shop at (1876, -455) in creative flats if you want to take a look at it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X