X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nether run

ok recently, i had a bad experience with a ghast where it knocked me allover the place and i thought about this idea( it is just an idea)

nether run:
    all participants are not given anything at all and will have to traverse a total distance of 1000 blocks( maybe less, 1000 might be too hard) . The players will have to go all the way to the end without getting knocked into lava, but players could easily sprint through the whole thing, so the course will be netherrack( to add a risk that they might be destroyed) platforms scatterred with varying distances of up to 4 blocks between them. The platforms will be above lava and there will be ghast all over the place, there can be up to any number of people at all. the platforms are 2x2 as the main goal is not being knocked down by ghast rather than parkour. of course it is just like a race, first person to the end wins and all that, players will be allowed to retry , but it will probably get harder as with each run, more platforms are destroyed. oh, and they cant put out fires.

so it is just and idea i thought up, i just want to know what you all think, unfortunately i could not think a touhou related theme, i just started playing touhou this year. anyway, pls just post your thoughts abt this. thks.
    How many times can you die a day~?
    How many times have you died a day~?

nether run

not bad but just running thats the boring partimages (2).jpg

Comment

I think after a certain point, traversing the terrain will become flat out impossible with all the destroyed paths, lol

Comment

Touhou-themed parkour! My first project when I return and start being active on the server again!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I actually worked on something like that.
          It was a dungeon I made in the jungle, an ancient temple where one room had a parkour bit.

Anyway, I think the Nether Run sounds like it would be fun. How many Ghasts would there be?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hundreds. Thousands! MILLIONS!!!

Anyways a suggestion would be making it a maze type thing, just without the walls. I really wouldn't matter, seeing as how you're running and you reach a dead end. Just be sure to add space in between lanes. We don't want lane jumpers. This could be exciting.

Comment

Ooh Parkour is one thing, but Parkour race is another thing.

Screw it, upcoming Thursday, I'm going in dry and making Embodiment of Scarlet Devil themed Parkour race. It's like PoFV, except no danmaku, just parkour.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Better yet, Usatei!

Comment

Oh yes I can't wait to build something like that^ on MC.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                  X